HAPPY DAY

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN

Sulli,noona,hyung and me went to my parents house.They want to do BBQ.When we arrive,mom and dad welcome us with a hug.They look so happy.We bought some groceries for them.

Mom:I'm so happy today.Since long time we didn't gather together and most happy when I have a new daughter.

Dad:Your mom also brought a lot of groceries yesterday until didn't fit to put in fridge.

Vic:Why you bought so a lot mom?We not a giant.

Taemin:Noona aren't you eat so much?So you are giant.

I and she throw a small pillow to me.Sena already slept in Onew hyung hug.He put Sena in the baby court.

Taemin:So when we will start the BBQ?

Onew:NOW!

Noona slap her husband shoulder.

Vic:Can't you see our daughter already slept?

Onew:Sorry to excited.

Onew hug noona waist and I saw Sulli smile at them.It such a sweet smile.

Dad:Let's go.

Onew,dad and me prepare the BBQ items while noona,Sulli and mom prepare the food to BBQ.Then Sulli and noona came out with meat,sausage and chicken on the hand.They pass to us and we start to BBQ it.My eyes was pain when the smoke hit my eyes.Swear start to falling down to my face.Then someone wipe the sweat for me and it was Sulli.

Sulli:Are you really hot?So many sweat in your face.

Taemin:Yes.When the smoke hit my face it really make me sweat and my eyes was hurt.Please blow my eyes.I feel something on it.

She blow my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter