SHE STILL KEEP IT

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN

Didn'y she understand that I didn't love her anyore?I going to my room and I saw Sulli is sleeping.I put my briefcase on the desk and I sit beisde her.I feel calm when I look at her face.I remove her hair from hidden he beauti face.She look so peaceful.I want to kiss her lips but then a hand wrapped my neck and pull me near to Sulli face until our lips meet.It was shocked me but it make me happy.I kiss her until she push me.She smile and I caress her cheeck.

Sulli:Did you already eat honey?

Taemin:Yes.Honey did you really don't mind if Krystal stay here?

Sulli:Yes and I know she already chenge.She not like before.I feel sorry when your family came here this morning?

Taemin:They came?Why you feel sorry?

Sulli:She get a teased a lot by Vic unnie.

Why must pity?I like what my noona did.I change to other topic because I don't want to talk about him.

Sulli:Honey,can you do something for me?

Taemin:What is it?

Sulli:Please go to shower.

Did I so smelly?I have a good idea.I hug her tightly and she struggle to escaped from my hug but she can't.She gigle.I hug and kiss her until she feel airless.

Taemin:Now,you also have to go shower because you also smelly right now.

I burst into laugh when she do an angry face to me.I don't see it as angry face but cute face.

Sulli:YOU!!

She pointed at me.She want to throw a pillow to me but I run to the bathroom.I was sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter