A DIZZYING DAY

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN

I'm back from work but why it so silent.Where Sulli?Where Krystal?Did they went out?Then I saw Krystal.

Krystal:Oh you back!

Taemin:Where Sulli?

Krystal:She went out with Sehun.

Taemin:Ah really.

I want to go to my room but suddenly Krystal hug me from back.

Krystal;Taemin ,can't we be like before?I know you love Sulli and Sulli is a perfect for you but I can change my attitude like her.If you don't want to love me,you can.But can you love me a bit?

I remove her hand from my waist.I facing her and she look at straight to my eyes.

Taemin:Listen.Sulli attitude is natural.If you follw her attitude just because of me,it no points me to love you because your attitude is not natural.And like I always said to you.I can't love another woman.Only Sulli in my heart.Sulli already make me crazy to her without any y thing.She made me crazy because of her kindness.This is the last one I told you.

I leave her but suddenly my phone was ring.Sehun name appeared in my phone screen.

Taemin:Hello.Why Sehun?

Sehun:Yah you have to go to hospital right now!Sulli in emergency room right now.

Taemin:WHAT??OK I GO THERE NOW.

I rush to my car.I know Krystal calling me but I ignore it because I just worried about Sulli.I drive in full speed and I arrive at the hospital.I search the emergency room.I saw Sehun and Clara.

Taemin:Where is she?

Sehun:She already in the normal room.We can visit her now.

I nod and we go to the room.We enter and I saw Sulli face was pale.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter