ALWAYS SULLI

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL

We had our breakfast together.Sulli treat e like a sister while Taein treat me like a stranger.I was annoyed with Sulli but never mind as long as my plan is work.But the most hurt me when Taemin kiss Sulli when he want to go for work.After taemin went work,Sulli clean the house and I pretend to help but she stop me.She just told me to watch television.I feel like a queen when I sit with her.Such a stupid girl.I open the door when I heard a door bell ring.I saw Taemin parents,noona and his niece.Their expresson was shocked.

Sulli:Krys,who is it.Oh mom,dad,unnie.Please come in.

Mom?Dad?So frustating.

They go in and they still look at me with suspicious look.They sit on the sofa.

Mom:Ssul,why she here?

Sulli:Mom actually she stay with us since yesterday because she afraid to going home because there is a man always wait for her infront of her house.

Dad;Really?

I know Vic smirk at me and she look at me but what I care about here?

Sulli:I go to make a drink first.

WHAT?She leave me with these people.Is she crazy?

Vic:You come here becauseof the reason that Sulli explain to us r because you want Taemin back?

This really hit me.How did she know?She really dangerous for my plan.

Dad:Vic.Enough.

We just sit silently until Sulli come..

Sull:Dad,you didn't go for work today?

Dad:No because today mom and dad have to visit our friend because she in ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter