Seven

Define Lust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days had passed and everything went well in the office. I didn't have a hard time coping up because my workmates were really eager to guide me. As for Taeyeon, we didn't be able to talk again since the incident in the restroom, though I always see her of course, we're in the same department. The times when I would approach her were just because I need some papers to be signed by her, or she would ask me for a copy of whatever document she needs. Just about work. Nothing more.

 

 

Like now, Taeyeon was standing infront of the photocopy machine near my cubicle. It seems like she needs to print some documents but was having difficulties using the machine. Based on her annoyed look, I guess she doesn't know how to operate the machine. Like, what the hell? Kim Taeyeon doesn't know how to use a photocopy machine? Is she kidding me?

 

 

I glanced around the office and noticed that the other employees were busy doing their respective tasks. I, being a diligent employee, have already finished my paper works and just waiting for the lunch break. I heaved a sigh as I guess I have no choice but to help that midget who seems like she was about to crush the machine already.

 

 

I stood up and walked to where she was. I didn't bother looking at her as I immediately reached for the photocopy machine and turned it on. Probably surprised by my act, she just stared at me and let me operate the machine.

 

 

"How did you become a director when you can't even turn a photocopy machine on", I spoke with a straight face.

 

 

It was supposed to be a question but came out as a teasing statement instead. I heard her let out a 'tss' sound.

 

 

"I'm not used to do this kind of thing. My secretary does. But she's absent today", she retorted.

 

 

I turned to her and she still has that annoyed look on her face. Cute midget. Oh how I badly want to pinch those cheeks. But of course I can't.

 

 

"Why didn't you ask for help, then?", I asked as I was facing her now.

 

 

"Can't you see, everybody's busy", she replied.

 

 

"Well, I am not busy."

 

 

She fell silent and averted her gaze to the now functioning machine. Tss pride, Kim Taeyeon, pride.

 

 

I shrugged off her stubborness and turned back to the machine to teach her how to use it. She's my boss after all.

 

 

"You have to press this button first .. then this .. then that", I instructed as I point to different buttons.

 

 

I continued to tell her even the parts of the machine but I noticed that she wasn't paying attention so I turned my gaze back to her and there she was, staring at me dumbfounded.

 

 

"Earth to Kim Taeyeon?", I snapped my fingers infront of her face and she jolted back to her senses immediately.

 

 

"U-Uhm, yes. I got it", she nervously replied.

 

 

This girl sure is weird. Aside from the fact that it's really weird seeing Taeyeon spaces out, she's been really acting weird these days. I wonder if it has something to do with me working here.

 

 

The awkward atmosphere dissolves when someone abruptly greeted me from behind.

 

 

"Annyeong! Sica, it's lunch time!"

 

 

I turned my back to see an energetic Yoona, grinning from ear to ear with lunchboxes on her hands.

 

 

"Oh Yoong, how did you get here?", I asked curiously as I walked closer to her.

 

 

"Uh, I went through the door?", she acted innocent and I shot her a glare so she chuckled as a result, "Nah, the security officers know me so they let me in. Besides, it's lunchbreak. And I'm starving already so let's eat!"

 

 

Right, perks of being Tiffany's bestfriend.

 

 

Yoona dragged me to my table and she started unpacking the lunchboxes that she prepared. The foods really looked delicious and I immediately took a bite, totally forgetting that I was supposed to teach Taeyeon on how to use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter