Five

Define Lust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Taeyeon left. After that painful day, I didn't hear anything from her again. I tried texting and calling her but she never answered. And that's when reality hit me that she left for good and won't come back ever again.

 

That week has been so miserable for me. There was no night that I didn't cry myself to sleep because I missed her. Though Yoona would still visit me in the morning and would try her very best to cheer me up, at the end of day, I would still feel alone, empty. Because the only person who could make my life complete, left me, for good. Is there any reason for me to go on? Maybe none. I do not know.

 

"So, what are you planning to do now? You can't stay like this forever, Sica. You still have a life", Yoona was here scolding me in my room as I refused to get up and eat my breakfast while I just stayed under my blanket.

 

I am not really in the mood to do anything, even to get up from this goddamn bed but this choding won't budge.

 

"I don't know, Yoong. What else can I do with my life?", I replied with a question without lifting the blanket up.

 

I felt her walked towards my bed and sat beside me.

 

"There are so many things to do outside, Sica. You just need to distract yourself and divert your attention to other things. Like, what about going to work? I'll help you find a job and--", she was almost blabbering when I cut her off.

 

"You know I only know one kind of work. And that's being a stripper in the club. But I already quitted that job months ago when Taeyeon saved me and took me here", I muttered unconsciously.

 

And there I remembered it again. How Taeyeon and I met and how we ended up in this situation.

 

I worked as a stripper in a certain club when I met Taeyeon. She became our regular customer since she was always paying for my entire time. She told me she didn't want anyone else go near me so she would really spend large amount just so she would be the only one I'll be entertaining for the rest of the night. I knew from the start that she has a girlfriend. That's why I was so shocked when a month later, Taeyeon suddenly decided to get me out of the club and took me here, in this apartment that she bought just for me. I was so surprised and glad that time. I never expected that someone would ever waste a time on me, would give me home, give me everything I need so I never have to work again. Why did she do that? I do not know. But one thing is for sure, it was all because of lust. And I was damned because I didn't know that I would fall for her .. so deep.

 

I snapped off my trance when Yoona suddenly pulled my blanket away, revealing a horrible looking me.

 

"Yah, look at yourself. You look like a zombie being casted out on Walking Dead 3 because you look more horrible than a real zombie", Yoona blurted as she pointed at my face. How dare this choding.

 

"Seriously, Sica, get up now and fix yourself. I'll help you find a job. But we're going to the mall first. I broke my phone and I'm gonna buy a new one and you're gonna accompany me", she said like a boss then started walking to my room's door.

 

"Did I ever agree on that, Im Yoona?", I asked with a straight face.

 

"Don't make me repeat myself, Jessica Jung", she pretended to be serious but then failed when she sticks her tongue out before closing the door. Choding.

 

~+~

 

Two hours later and Yoona really dragged me to the mall. At first I thought we're just going to buy her a cellphone, until she made me try some formal and casual dresses that she spotted in every boutique, saying that I will need those in applying for a job. When I tried to reject her with the reason of I don't have enough money to buy those dresses, she offered to pay for it, and knowing that I don't easily accept things for free, she said I could just pay her when I already have a job.

 

I had no choice but to agree. Well, come to think of it, Yoona was right. I would really need a stable job now that Taeyeon was no longer there to support me. No longer there. Damn. I miss that midget. 

 

"Sica, I think I forgot my card in the last boutique that we went to. I'll just go back to check. Wait for me here", Yoona said and hurriedly went back to the said boutique.

 

So I just stood infront of a stall while carrying paper bags of dresses that Yoona bought for me. A signature bag displayed in the stall caught my attention so I didn't notice that someone, who was also not paying attention to where she was walking, was about to bump on me. And so she really bumped on my left shoulder, causing me to drop the paper bags that I was carrying. They scattered on the floor.

 

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry", the person with a soothing husky voice apologized as she bent down to pick up the paper bags on the floor.

 

After picking them all up, she stood straight and turned to me to hand me the bags.

 

"Here they are. I'm really sorry, I wasn't looking at my way", she apologized once again as she handed me the bags.

 

"It's okay. I--", my words were cut when I tilted my head to face her.

 

She was strangely familiar. Have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter