Three

Define Lust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was afternoon when Yoona took me out to an ice cream parlor as she said she wanted to cool up my mind. But I doubt if that cold scoop of thing could ever help. I agreed nonetheless because I couldn't say no to Yoona's invitation. She's the nicest and warmest person I have ever met on earth and if I could only be just a little more sane, I would have loved her. Unfortunately, my sanity vanished in the air barely few months ago when I fell for a very wrong person. Maybe if I just met Yoona a little bit earlier, things would have been easy. But everything's messed up now and regrets should just be buried to death.

 

"Earth to Jessica", her voice snapped me out of my senses and I looked up to her to find her chuckling.

 

That's when I realized that my ice cream cup was already empty and I was unconsciously swirling my spoon on the empty cup, making noise.

 

"Seems like you're finished eating. Let's walk you home?", she asked smiling.

 

I glanced outside and realized that the sky was already dark. I nodded and we started walking to my apartment side by side. We chatted about random things and in fifteen minutes, we reached my home.

 

"Thanks for today. You're really the best", I said smiling as we stood outside my door.

 

"Anything for you, princess", she answered and grinned like an alligator for the record. Choding will always be choding.

 

"Go home now. It's getting late. Thanks again", I replied.

 

She just nodded and beamed another smile as she turns to leave. I, then made my way inside the apartment and shut the door. I was about to walk to the kitchen when abrupt knocks on the door startled me. Did Yoona forget something? I shrugged and just walked to the door to open it.

 

But instead of Yoona, a not so sober Taeyeon appeared infront. Based on what she looks at this moment and how her face tints shade of redness, I was sure she was drunk. My eyes met her glare and I swear it was the strangest thing I have ever seen from her. Her eyes weren't mad, they were furious. And it scared me for a moment as my knees trembled unexpectedly. Without disconnecting our gazes, she walked inside and shut the door with a loud thud.

 

"T-Tae ..", I do not know what to say as she was slowly approaching me.

 

I took a step backward, yet she was just inches a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter