Two

Define Lust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rays of sun peek through my window pane as I slowly open my still sleepy eyes. Birds' chirping are the only sound present and as I glanced around the room, an empty, silent atmosphere embraced me. No Taeyeon. Just me and my body.

 

I heaved a sigh as I pulled my blanket closer. This has been the scenario for almost two months now. Taeyeon would only come at night, close to midnight to be precised. And when she already got what she wanted, she'll leave me before the sun rises. Pathetic life I have but I couldn't blame her. I agreed to this set up even though I was fully aware that she was already taken. I was fully aware that I can only have her at night and that the only relationship we can have is , if that's even considered as a relationship. No strings attached, no emotions involved, just lust. Pure lust. But then I agreed, though I know that at the end of the night, she'll be coming back to the person who truly owns her. She'll be coming back to Tiffany.

 

I heaved another sigh at the painful realization. I chose this life. This is what I wanted so I have to bear the pain. Idiot me.

 

I got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. After a few minutes of drowning myself and putting comfortable clothes on my still exhausted body, I went downstairs to probably grab some breakfast. But I stopped my pace when I heard unexpected sounds coming from the kitchen. Seems like sound of something being fried and sound of plates being laid on the table. Curiosity got me as I can clearly remember, and I know with all my sanity, that I am the only one residing in this apartment. So who could be in the kitchen at this moment?

 

A thief? But I doubt if a thief would ever cook breakfast before stealing on someone else's house. Or maybe .. Taeyeon? It was beyond impossible because Taeyeon never stayed here in morning. And she will never stay no matter how hard I beg, so I could more likely think that it was a thief rather than it was Taeyeon.

 

I shook my head and started walking over the kitchen to find it out myself. Surprise engulfed me as I saw who the person was. But then a smile made its way to my lips at the sight of this goddess infront of me.

 

"Oh, goodmorning, Sica", the girl with beautiful round eyes warmly greeted me the moment she saw me standing at the kitchen door.

 

"Goodmorning, Yoona", I greeted back, "I didn't expect to see you in my kitchen at seven in the morning. How d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter