Twelve

Define Lust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud beep of my alarm clock reverberated through the room, waking me up from my deep slumber. I immediately reached for that annoying thing and blindly turned it off. Cracking an eye open, the clock read 6:30am. Too early. I'll sleep some more. I mumbled to myself and shifted to the right side of my bed. My arms landed of something soft and fluffy. Thinking that it was one of my pillows, I nonchalantly hugged it closer to me, not failing to notice that it was too warm to be true. I gave the pillow some light squeezes, and my eyes snapped open almost automatically when it shifted and snuggled up against me. 

Holy cow. I almost hit the tiny figure lying next to me if I didn't realize that it was Taeyeon. I blinked several times checking if my eyes were not playing tricks on me. I lifted a hand up and carefully poked her cheek. She is real. Taeyeon is indeed here, beside me, at 6 o'clock in the morning. She stayed.

I scooted back close to her and examines her face. Bringing a hand up, I let my fingers trace each and every contour of Taeyeon's flawless facade very carefully, as if I'm afraid that she would break. She is so beautiful. Taeyeon is breathtakingly beautiful and seeing her first thing in the morning brings a soft smile to my lips. After all those times that I begged for her to stay, and after all those times that she refused, she finally stayed. Not for . But for love. 

I moved my thumb pad on her cheek and traces circles on it softly. That must've woken her up because the next thing I knew, I was back in her arms while her pair of hazel brown orbs gazes at me lovingly. 

"Good morning." she greeted with a smile before lifting her chin up to press a soft kiss to my forehead. 

My eyes fluttered close at the feeling, and for a moment there, I felt heaven. "Good morning." I greeted back when her lips left my skin. "You stayed."

She nodded her head softly and whispered, "I have never slept this well." and her lips curl upwards again, showing off the cute chin dimple that I very much love. "What time is it, though?" she asked and tried to peek at the clock on the side table.

"6:30am. We still have an hour and a half to prepare for work." I answered as I lean a bit to kiss her chin. 

"I didn't bring clothes with me so I need to go home to change." she muttered while lifting up a hand and delicately brushes some loose strands of hair from my face, tucking them behind my ear. 

My face immediately heat up at the gesture. The butterflies in my stomach keep swirling and I guess it would take long before I get used to this kind of treatment that Taeyeon is giving. 

"You should get going, then, so you won't be late." I tried to sound cool but ended up biting back a smile as I was still internally fangirling. 

"I don't want to."

"And why is that?" I squinted at her playfully.

"You're so comfy, I want to stay here all day." she grinned toothily and I instantly bubble into soft giggles at that. 

Who would've thought Kim Taeyeon can be a little cheeseball. This midget.

She blinked rapidly at me, probably confused. "Why are you laughing?"

I waved a hand infront of her and slightly shook my head. "Nothing, silly. You're just so cute." I replied as my laugh slowly died down, "Seriously, though, you should go home now if you don't want to be late for work. I'll start preparing now, too." I offered her a warm smile in which she reciprocated. 

Our gazes locked on each other for a few more minutes before she closed the gap between us and placed a soft, lingering kiss on my lips. She pulled back soon after and got up. I got up as well and watched her disappear in the bathroom to probably wash up before she go. She stepped out minutes after and I walked her to the front door.

"Drive safely and grab some breakfast on your way." I told her and gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"I will. I'll see you later in the office." she replied and leans in to give me a quick peck. 

She then proceeded to head outside, but just as I was about to close the door, she turned back to me and with the brightest smile I've ever seen from her, she uttered, "I love you."

My cheeks heat up almost immediately and as i bite back a smile, I replied, "I love you too." very softly before she sprinted to her car and drove away.

I closed the door and leaned against it whilst clutching my chest. I may be looking like an infatuated teenager, but who cares? I'm inlove.

~+~

 

I made it to the office just in time and graced my co-employees with a bright and lively aura. I was so in a good mood that our HR head kept pacing back and forth to my cubicle just to tease me that, according to her, I got laid because I looked so happy. We didn't even do anything last night. We just cuddled beneath the warm sheets until sleep visited us. And that's exactly the reason why I am all smiles today. But I let all the teasing of my co-employees that way. I am so very happy that I wouldn't get mad even if someone shaves my hair bald right now. Or maybe I would...a little. No one messes with my hair afterall.

My first few hours were spent with assessing the employees' payroll. It's already end of the month and I am rushing the papers needed to be done before the payday. Not to mention the holiday starts tomorrow so things need to be settled no later than today.

My eyes started to haze after a few more hours, and when I checked on my watch, it's already lunch time. I scooted away from my computer and decided to rest my eyes for a few minutes while leaning back on my chair, when I felt someone approached me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter