Ten

Define Lust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My lips started moving against hers not-so-gently. And I felt victory when she responds with the same need, hunger. I circled my arms around her neck and tilted my head a bit to further deepen the kiss. It was beyond passionate, and I felt like I've lost it the moment she brushed her tongue on my lower lip and entered my mouth without permission. I let her explore every single side and corner of my mouth, moving my own tongue with hers occasionally. I felt her grip on my waist tightened when my teeth got a hold of her lower lip and nibbled on it instantly. Her lips parted slightly as she let out a low moan. It was music to my ears.

 

 

But it would have been better if we would never need to gasp for air due to lack of oxygen. We pulled away for a moment to catch our breaths. My forehead resting against hers as our noses touched.

 

 

"Sica ..", she mumbled under her breath.

 

 

I inch away slightly to look at her face. Her eyes were still b with tears, but not because of sadness this time. She leaned closer to give my lips a sweet peck. And what she mumbled after drove me to the edge of sanity.

 

 

 

 

"I love you, Sica .. I love you." 

 

 

 

I stared at her dumbfounded as I felt my throat ran dry. I wasn't able to speak as my mind was struggling hard to decipher what she has just said. Am I just hearing things? Have I gone insane just now? Did Kim Taeyeon really say that she .. loves me?

 

 

I was still mentally battling with my thoughts when I felt her hands cupped my face, her thumbs tracing my cheeks caressingly.

 

 

"You're the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to my life", she said while her gaze fixated on mine, her eyes were so soft and sincere, "I'm sorry for being so coward to admit that."

 

 

This is too good to be true. God knows how long I have waited for this moment to come. God knows how I prayed every night that Taeyeon will eventually learn to love me back. Is that really happening right now? If this is just a dream, I swear I would punch whoever would dare to wake me up at this moment.

 

 

"I know I don't deserve you, Sica. I don't even deserve your forgiveness. But .. this feelings that I've been keeping from you is literally going out of control now. And I couldn't lie to myself anymore", she continued as her hands were still cupping my cheeks in a gentle hold.

 

 

"Tae ..", I tried to speak, but there was nothing else I could say.

 

 

The feeling was so overwhelming that I do not know what to do nor what to react. I just want to hear more from her. I want to hear those words that I've been dying to hear for as long as I can remember. I want an assurance. I want her. I want Taeyeon so damn much.

 

 

"Sica, let me be selfish for one last time", she paused for a moment and my heart softened at what she asked next, "Please .. be mine. Jessica Jung, be mine, again."

 

 

And with that, the tears that I have been fighting back fell instantly. I was loss for words, this was all too sudden. But I exactly know what to answer. I have already decided the answer even before the question was tossed and I didn't even think twice. I can be so dumb for Kim Taeyeon, yes.

 

 

"I am all yours, Tae. I am all yours", I replied as another drop of tear fell from my eyes.

 

 

She didn't say anything after that. She just pulled me closer to her and sealed everything with a kiss. And that is way way better than words. Her lips on mine is the best assurance that I could ask for. Having Taeyeon right at this moment feels so heaven-like and knowing that she also loves me, I swear I could die now happily.

 

 

We pulled away from the kiss and rested our foreheads against each other's. Her eyes were still shut as her thumbs gently brushed the tears from my face.

 

 

"I promise I'll never let go of you again. Whatever happens, I promise this time, I will fight for us", she whispered lovingly before lifting her chin to press a soft kiss on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter