Lee Minsun

When the ice fell in love with the fire

 

Ok, now I know why Onew Oppa told them to stay over. He wants to go for a trip to the beach, together. With me. And the SHINee members. I shouldn't have agreed to go but Onew oppa is one sly Oppa... He actually tricked me into going with him... I will have to face it...

I lugged the bag over my shoulders and walked down the stairs. I went to the door and saw SHINee at the door steps. 

"Here, let me take it." Jonghyun took the bag from my hand.

"Uh, it's okay..."

"Hae yah, since Jonghyun offered, let him too it. Hah." Onew oppa smirked.

I relented and got up the black 7-seater. Jonghyun got up next to me ans sat there. I felt my heart pounding. Pounding... But I never know how Key felt...

KEY's POV

Jonghyun yah, you have your Lee Minsun... Why must you do this to me...?

Eunhae yah... Don't you know how I feel? Just please, take a look at me. Even thoughI only you for 3 or 4 days, but... But... I like you. Please just take a look at me...

-End of Key's POV-

After a few hours, I was woken up by someone. 

"Eunhae yah, Eunhae? Wake up, we are here."

I woke up and looked up. 

"Ahh!"

I slept of Jonghyun's shoulders.

"Mianhae mianhae."

"HAHAHAHA, there's no need to say sorry." He smiled at me, I melted, yet again.

We got down the car and walked towards a house. 

"Where... Is... This... Place...?" I said sleepily.

"Pabo. Dad bought it for us, remember?"

"Uh..."

"Mianhae..."

"It's ok oppa."

"Let's go in" Onew oppa pulled me gently.

Suddenly after Onew oppa closed the door, the doorbell rang. 

"Dingdongdingdongdingdong!"

I opened the door and I saw the same girl that pulled Jonghyun away in school.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! I'm Lee Minsun!" 

"Uh..."

"Oh! It's you! It's you! Why are you doing here?! I thought this is SHINee's gathering?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!"

"Yah.. I'm Onew's sister... He dragged me along..."

"Yah, let me in. Jonghyun oppa invited me. HAHAHA."

Jonghyun. Invited. Her. Lee Minsun. 

"Minsun yah, you're here! Annyeon..."

Jonghyun looked at me. "Yah, get it."

He turned around and Lee Minsun walked pass me and caught up with Jonghyun.

I stood there. My heart sank. For once, I thought love is gere. For once, I trusted Jonghyun. For once... I fell in love... For once, I-

"Eunhae yah..."

"Uh...?"

I turned around and say Key standing there.

"Are you... Sad?"

"Me? Oh, no." I squeezed smile.

"Yah, don't smile. You look ugly when you smile, I rather you frown. You don't look happy too!"

"Yah, what do you mean by that?!" I gave him a little push and laughed.

"That's better." Key looked at me and smile.

My heart skipped a beat. Why? Because Key leaned in and kissed me. 

"Yah, what're you doing to hae?!" Onew oppa walked up and pulled Key away.

"Jinki oppa... It's ok..." I cooled him down.

"Haha, I'm just kidding hae. Finally, you looked cheerful."

"Uh...? Oh... Haha." I shunned away from Onew oppa and walked out of the door. Key ran after me and walked side by side with me.

"Eunhae... I... I... I... Like... Yo... You..."

"What?"

"I like you."

"I..."

"I know you don't like me. You don't have any feelings for me."

"Key..."

"You like Jonghyun right? Jonghyun."

"Key..."

"You like him right? Answer me yah!"

"Key..."

"He has Lee Minsun already! He will never like you!"

"DON"T SAY ANYTHING KEY! DON"T SAY ANYTHING! DON"T SAY ANYTHING!!!!" I start hitting him and kneeled on the floor. "Don't say anything..."

"Yah, cry. Just cry, you can release everything... I'll be there for you..."

"Key..."

He hugged me but weirdly, I felt calm. For once, I felt Key is the one for me. But deep in my heart, I still love Jonghyun and I know it.

JONGHYUN's POV

Eunhae... Hah, you're so cold... I don't like cold people even if you are hyung's sister... I'm nice to you because of hyung... Hah... Minsun... She's the one... hah...

-End of JONGHYUN's POV-

"Jonghyun yah, what are you looking at?"

I looked up and see Jonghyun and Lee Minsun standing together. They look so close together. Lee Minsun... I felt so faraway from Jonghyun with Key beside me...

I feel complicated...