Shock

When the ice fell in love with the fire

"WHAT?!" I screamed when I was told by my brother, Onew that I'm going to be in the first class. "You're kidding my right?"

"Why will I do that? Haha, it's an honour you know!" 

"Right, it is," I mumbled. Why is this happening to me? 

"Well, I opted to the principal. She's pretty okay with it though. Don't worry sis, it's not like they are monsters. I mean those students. Plus, Taemin and Minho are in there. I will tell them to guide you,"

Oppa gave me this smile that creeps me out.

"Oppa, don't you know I don't like to receive any help from people? I'm independent ok. INDEPENDENT!"

"That is something wrong! Just because you are independent, it doesn't mean you can't accept any help. That's why you are such a lone..."

"..."

"I'm sorry..."

"Nevermind... I got to go to school now..."

"I drive you there."

"Thanks oppa."

In the car, the both of us kept silent until we reached the school before oppa went inside with me. He brought me to class 1 and inside, I see all the super stars. Me? What will they think of me? Yes, we're kinda rich, they're too, but I just don't feel comfortable... I stepped into the classroom after oppa said, "See you after school Eunhae!" 

I stepped in and saw Taemin and Minho. They walked towards me and said, "Hey, you're... Onew's sister right? Lee Eun..." Taemin squinted at my name tag. "Hae." 

I nodded, without looking at him. 

"Onew hyung told us to show you around. Let's go" Minho said.

They brought me out of the classroom and our last destination is the place where the SHINee members gather during recess -- The garden. 

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Onew hyung said it's ok to show you where we usually hang out. You're his sis! You're like our sis too!" Taemin said.

"Oh... I see." I said with a cold voice and walk back to the classroom.

"Why is that noona so scary...?" Taemin asked Minho.

I scared him. I didn't do that on purpose. I was shocked. Too shocked to be friendly.