The Fire

When the ice fell in love with the fire

It's him. Yes, him. Kim Jonghyun.

He's right in front of me.

He entered the classroom with 15 girls surrounding him. 

"Hyung!" Taemin and Minho shouted, standing up, facing him.

"Annyeong!" He said to them.

For the first time, I saw his face that close. He's warm in a sense that he's cheerful. 

Ding Dong Ding Dong... The sound of the school bell went off signalling the start of lesson. Jonghyun stayed in our class, and I don't know why.

"Annyeong class, today we have together our new student who just transferred from class 5 to class 1. Let's welcome her," the teacher clapped, but the class is in total silence...

"Annyeong... Uh, I'm Lee Eunhae... Uh, Onew's sister. Uh, well, I don't exactly know why I'm here but uh... nice to meet all of you..." I started muttering. 

"Class 5?! Isn't it those losers? HAHAHA"

"Yea, like duh?! They are all loners!"

"I can't believe Onew oppa has this kind of sister, he's so popular and she's so... well, lonely? HAHA!"

"Don't you think you all are rude...?" A voice came from the back of the class.

"Oppa..." I just realised it's him, Kim Jonghyun. He came to my rescue? Wow...

"She's a new student in class 1. We should welcome her, not be rude to her."

"Well..." Just then, everyone started clapping.

I went back to my seat and I blanked out the whole lesson. It's a nightmare. A complete nightmare! When it's finally the end of lesson, I packed my bag as quickly as possible and rushed out of the classroom and suddenly, I bumped into a guy. I looked up and saw him. O.H.M.Y.

"Uh, sorry."

"It's ok," he said and gave me the dashing smile. My heart melted. "Annyeong, I'm Kim Jonghyu..."

"Yea, I know. You're my brother's hyung." 

"Oh yea, Onew hyung..." 

"Uh... I have to go... For my next lesson... You're not studying here right?"

"I just graduated."

"Oh... Yea..."

"I bring you to your next class?"

"Uh... No nee..."

"Come on," he grabbed me by my wrist and went in the way of the science lab.

Suddenly, a girl's voice appeared behind me.

"Jonghyunnie yah...!"

The both of us turned around and saw a girl with long silky black hair and short mini skirt.

JONGHYUN's POV

Oh gosh... Why is she doing here?

-End of Jonghyun's POV-

"Jonghyun yah... Why are you holding her hand? Heard from my sisters that she's a transferred students from class 5! Don't you remember our policy? We are NOT suppose to talk to class 5 people! Come with me." 

"Yah! What are you doing? She's new here at this block! I'm guiding her!" Jonghyun brushed her off.

"Uh... It's ok. Byebye" I ran off after this.

The fire, has just melted me.