Dark Secret

When the ice fell in love with the fire

That day, I went home with my heart sinking. I don't know why I have that feeling but... it's just to complicated. Why will I feel sad when Key's down? Why will I feel happy when Jonghyun's happy? I... I... Really don't kno-

"Hey, you're back!" Onew oppa called out from the kitchen.

I don't have a good feeling about this.

"Jinki oppa yah! Why are you in the kitchen?"

"Yah, I'm cooking dinner."

Oh goodness. Oppa cooking dinner is well, too shocking for me.

"Oppa yah! What's that smell?"

"YAHHH! It's burning!"

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the pan from Onew oppa. He's cooking spaghetti, at least he takes the initiative to cook. Hah. After a while, we both sat down and eat our noodles.

"Oppa, I miss dad."

"Oh..."

"Oppa, do you miss dad?"

"Uhm...? Yea...Have you forgiven him?"

"No... And I'll never."

"Hae..."

"Oppa, don't."

"Oh well, you're the one who brought it up."

"I miss dad because we will never be a happy family anymore. Not because he isn't here beside me everyday. i will never ever forgive him for what he'd done to us... Never..."

I stood up and went back to my room. I took out the photo album and see the only family photo we had before dad left... I stared at the picture and started crying.

"Appa! Why must you do this to us? WHY? WHY?" I screamed and threw the photo onto the floor and threw the entire photo album onto the floor."

-Slam- The door opened and Onew oppa dashed in. Seeing me in the state of thrashing everything onto the ground, he grabbed me.

"Yah, what're are you doing?!"

"Let go of me oppa!"

"Do you think dad would like to see you in this state?"

"Yah! Don't say about him anymore?! DON"T!!!"

I kneeled down and broke down.

"Mianhae. Mianhae Hae..."

"Oppa..."

Onew oppa hugged me and I cried even harder. Maybe it's the right thing to do know for I'm super troubled. I don't believe in love anymore but why must I fall in love at this fateful time? Why...? I have no faith in love... No more faith... 

Onew's POV

It's all my fault... Now that Hae is in this state... I bet she doesn't believe in love anymore... And that's why she keeps away from other people... I have to protect her. Protect her from all the shame she might be feeling right now...

-End of Onew's POV-

Dark night with thunderstorm, should I reveal my dark secret? I think Onew oppa will get affected because of this...