Darkness within the Light

When the ice fell in love with the fire

Jonghyun held me all the way from home to school, I'm grateful, I really feel like saying 'I love you' but ... I don't know why I can't...

", I want to talk to you..." Lee Minsun hissed when she saw me at the door of the classroom.

", shut up will you. You're calling yourself a ." Jonghyun said. I'm so glad he stood up for me, but too late I guess.

"Jonghyun.. I thought you love me, why are you calling me a instead of her?" Lee Minsun said in a very innocent tone. Disgusting.

"You're mistaken. I don't love you. Not you this kind of idiotic ." Wow.

"Jonghyun... I'm hurt..." She said. I don't give a damn. You hurt me.

"Come here you." She grabbed me to the garden behind a tree.

"I want you to leave Jonghyun."

"What for?"

"Cos you're just acting innocent in front of him, and I freaking hate it."

"So what if I don't?"

"I'll kill him so nobody gets him. Or, I'll kill you so you don't get him."

"He's leaving with us now."

"I know. I can't do anything.. But I want you to NOT talk to him. Ignore him, he will slowly forget you."

I don't want to do that. But the thought of her killing Jonghyun. Oh my, I can't think more about it. I won't let him get hurt... I'll leave him...

"Ok." I agreed. 

"Good..." She smirked. 

I went back to class to see Jonghyun standing at the door. "Hey, what did she say?"

"Nothing." I brushed pass him. My heart ached. 

During class, a note reached my table. "I've a gang. So don't mess around with my cute looks. I'm actually a devil. Muahaha." A devil is drawn on the paper. It's that again. I look at her. She smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and wrote on the paper, "I won't underestimate you. I told you, I'll leave and don't bother Jonghyun anymore. You can be sure about that." I gave back the paper. Jonghyun, jonghyun, jonghyun, why did you barge into my life? Why?

Class ended and the day passed on. We went home after that. Jonghyun held me again. I brushed him away and went with Key. I know he doesn't feel good, but i don't have any choice. Lee Minsun is around and when she saw what I'm doing. She flashed me a thumb-up. .

I went straight to my room after we reached home.

-Start of Jonghyun's POV-

I don't get it, I don't get it at all! What's with Eunhae? She's acting weird after the conversation with Lee Minsun... Something's wrong...

-End of Jonghyun's POV-

-Start of Eunhae's POV-

I heard a knock on my door. I limped my way there and open it. I see Jonghyun standing there. "Can we talk?"

"What?"

"What's wrong with you? Are you sick?" He asked, concerned.

"I need to sleep. Please go out." I closed the door. He stuck his hand in between the gap. 

"Please, please tell me what happened?"

"Jonghyun, please! You're bugging me! If you don't want to get hurt, just leave me alone! I'm a burden to you ok! I don't fit into you! You're the popular SHINee in Korea and you're hanging out with the most UNPOPULAR girl on EARTH! That's illogical. Very illogical. Don't you understand? If they see you with me, you'll be laughed at. You don't want that to happen!" 

"Eunhae, what do you mean by not getting hurt?"

"Uh..." Oh no, I just let it out.

"Did she threaten you or something?" He held me by the shoulder.

"No, don't force me. Please don't." I turned away. "Jonghyun, please..."

"Ok, I won't force you... Rest well, ok." He looked at me. Suddenly, he bend down and kissed me. "I really love you." He whispered and went back to his room. I stared into space for a minute. He just kissed me... He just kissed me... But what can I do? I'm approached by darkness... Darkness which I mistaken as light...