chap 2

The Bet

“Yah! You two! Guys please will you let me eat first and show me the girl later? I’m so hungry.” I pout but they just show their disgusting face.

 

“It does not suits in you so stop being so cute.” The bear said.

 

“Unnie I thought you’re in a diet? So control yourself and stay away from the canteen.” The other one said. Seriuosly this girls. We wait here at the bench until the bell rang.

 

“You guys are so dead. I haven’t eaten for 1 hour because of this bet! Did the girl showed up? No! Ugh!” I said as I hit their arm one by one.

 

“You should diet Wan ah. You’re getting fat and chubby.” Seulgi said. Fat my .

 

“Son Seungwan a.k.a Wendy the iest and gorgeous in the whole campus is fat and chubby? Haha. So funny Kang Seulgi.” I roll my eyes at her.

 

“Wendy and Seulgi unnie I should come in my next class now. Bye you two!” The maknae said as she run to her next class. Selugi and I are classmates so in the three musketeers Seulgi and I are the close ones cause were 94-liners.

 

“Yah Wendy we should come to our next class now! We are super duper late.” . Our next teacher is so ing strict he would always scold the late ones to come to his class and that moron is obviously ert. I saw him once checking out Seulgi while he is lecturing in class. That time Seulgi is only wearing mini skirt. I swear if I saw him checking out Seulgi once again I’ll rip his head and put it in the stick. I hold her wrist to prevent from running.

 

“What are you doing Son Seungwan? Do you want to be scold of our teacher?” she said.

 

“Cutting classes. Shall we chill in the court first?”

 

“What the is in your mind!? Do you want to—“ I cover to prevent from shouting.

 

“Quiet will you? Just this once please.” I show her my puppy eyes. She sigh and then nod. Nobody can resist me.

 

“Okay. Just make sure nobody will catch us cutting classes.” She point at me and warn me.

 

“Yes ma’am!” We laugh and then run in the court. We saw a ahjussi in there and ask if he have an extra ball for the basketball. The ahjussi get two of it and then give it to us.

 

“Thank you.” As we bow our heads at him.

 

“You two ladies are cutting classes huh. Don’t worry you’re not the only two who’s cutting class. There’s one girl in there.” As he points at the right direction where the fountain is. “A beautiful one, reading book and I think she’s cutting classes too.” The janitor smile at us. Seulgi and I look at each other.

 

“Okay ahjussi. Please kindly don’t tell anyone.” Seulgi and I bow our heads again.

 

“Okay okay.” He said and he’s finally leaving.

 

“Don’t you think we can trust that ahjussi?” Seulgi ask.

 

“I don’t think so, but for me I can trust him.” I shrug and shoot a ball in the ring and bingo!

Seulgi and I is one of the varsity player in here. Women’s basketball. I’m the mvp of the team that’s why no wonder I’m famous in this campus. We filled in silence all we can hear is just the dribble of the ball and the sound of our shoes.

 

“I have a question.” Seulgi said as she broke the silence.

 

“What is it?”

 

“What will you do if you met the girl?”

 

“I really don’t know.” I shrug and throw the ball in the ring.

“I already saw her.” I was about to throw the ball but it stops me.

 

“What?”

 

“Yeah. Guess what? She’s so damn hot and so goddess.” Ugh! Now I want to see her.

 

“Hell dude. Don’t be spoiler.” She laugh and throw the ball in the ring.

 

“. If she’s my type I would fall in love in first sight. Oh that was cheesy.”

 

“Back away man. She’s mine.”

 

“Woah woah. Wtf dude? I’m not stealing her. I’m just kidding for god sake.”

 

“Seriously Seulgi I want to see her.” I said.

 

“Then let’s go to her class right now.”

 

“How the hell did you know her class?” I glare at her.

 

“Chill. Joy tell it to me awhile ago.” Wtf.

“What the ? Then what we did we do in the bench awhile ago huh?”

 

“uhm uh.. nothing?” They are so dead.

 

“You really stupid little ! I didn’t eat because of nonsense! You two!” I was about to chase her when we heard a noise at the side of the court and guess what? I thought I saw an angel. That girl she almost tripped in her place. She hit a garbage can. How the hell I didn’t feel her presence, maybe because I enjoy these little moments with my dear friend.

I look at Seulgi and she was shocked when she saw the girl.

 

“S-She.. She’s t-the ..” she was cut off when we heard a very familiar voice behind.

 

“Ms. Son, Ms. Kang and Ms. Bae in my office now!” this .

___

 

Sorry for the short update. Well in next chap Wendy will meet Irene *smirks*