chap 7

The Bet

“I’ll make her mine. There’s nothing to do with the bet. I’ll make her mine this time.” I smile at my own statement.

 

“Seungwan your smiling like an idiot again.” Seulgi said as she whisper at me. I go back to my senses now. I pretend that I’m listening to our professor.

 

“I’m not smiling duh.” I whisper back.

 

“Tsch. I saw you—“ Seulgi cut off when our professor caught us.

 

“Kang Seulgi and Son Wendy if you don’t want to listen will you just get out of my class?” the professor said. All of our classmate is in our attention now. Tss this is so embarrassing.

 

“Okay then.” I pull Seulgi and we both go outside of our classroom.

 

“Yah! Why did you do that?!” Seulgi said as she hit my arm. Aw that pretty hurts.

 

“Ouch! The professor wants us to go out. Then what can I do? Just go out instead.” I hissed at pain.

 

“Whatever Wendy. Now what are we gonna do?” I smirk at her.

 

“Yah! What are you thinking!” She yell.

 

“Tss. Such a green minded. I just want to go to the court.” I said.

 

“Just go by yourself. I don’t want to be in guidance again.” She said.

 

“Okay then. There still 1 hour though. I’ll be back okay?” I wave at her and she wave back.

 

I arrive at the basketball court there’s no one in here though. I walk in the storage to get a ball. I should practice a lot because there’s an upcoming women’s basketball championship. Once I get a ball I run into the ring and shoot it. I smile when I thought the first time I saw her in that place where she almost tripped. I was about to shoot again when I heard a man speaking behind me. I turn around to see it and it was the guy who touch my girl.

 

“Is it okay to play in here while there’s a class?” He said while raising his eyebrows.

 

“Is it okay to cut classes while doing nothing in here?” I ask him. I raise my eyebrows higher.

 

“Your really something Wendy sshi.” He laugh a bit and get a ball in the storage and shoo it. Not bad though.

 

“Why do you know me? I didn’t see you around the school either.” I said.

 

“Second popular in this campus Wendy sshi. Guess your also one popular in here and you’re the first.” He smirk and throw the ball in the ring.

 

“You didn’t answer me. Why do you know me?” I said. He look at me in uninteresting way.

 

“Well, I told you you’re popular in here.” He shrug. I was about to say something but he already speaks.

 

“And I also knew that your already close with one of my friend.” He said.

 

“Who’s friend? You know I have many friends here in campus so I don’t know who’s friend are yo—“ He cut me off again.

 

“And I know that your hitting on her.” So it’s a her. Wait, what? Is this about Irene?

 

“If this is about Bae Joohyun wil you—“ This is so annoying!

 

“Look Wendy sshi, stay away from my friend. If you’re hitting on her I’m here to protect her—“ I cut him off.

 

“What the heck dude? Why do you want me to stay away from her? I just want to be friends with her for god sake!” I said.

 

“I don’t want my friend to be hurt Wendy sshi. It’s obvious that your hitting on her.” He said. What the .

 

“Are you his boyfriend or what?” I said.

 

“I’m her friend and I—“ I cut him.

 

“Look, I don’t know you. I’m not your friend. And you have no rights to say who I have to stay away with.” After I said that I walk away. When I’m not that far away yet. He speaks again.

 

“I like her. I like her since back then. But her attention is into someone. She likes someone else Wendy sshi. I’ve been telling her to stay away from that person. But that person that she likes is always near to her. I’m scared that she’ll fall for that person. But I can’t blame that person. She doesn’t know. She doesn’t know that my friend has a feelings to her. She’s totally idiot to doesn’t know that my friend has a feeling for her. Look, I want my friend to be happy. I want Joohyun to be happy with that girl but it seems that the girl she likes don’t deserve her.” After he said that I turn around at him.

 

“So it’s a girl?” I ask. But he just laugh.

 

“Your really an idiot Wendy sshi. By the way I’ll go to my next class now. Have a nice day Wendy sshi.” He bow at me and run .

 

“Yah!!” I shout at him but he already disappear in my sight.

 

So my Irene likes someone else? . This will gonna be hard.

___

So I've given some clues *smirk*

I'll post chap 8 later! :*