Chap 12

The Bet

“Are we too fast?” She said as I played with her fingers.

 

“Are we?” I said.

 

“Are we a couple now?” She said as she stares at me. Don’t be like that Irene ah I might do something that we shouldn’t do.

 

“Are we?” I said again. I saw her glare at me and I just smile at her.

 

“Answer properly Son Seungwan or I won’t let you kiss me.” I widen my eyes and sit properly and hold her hand.

 

“You can’t do that to me baby, you really can’t do that to you girlfriend.” I said while kissing her hand.

 

“So.. we are really a couple now?” She said smiling.

 

“What do you think, bae?” I said smiling back at her.

 

“I want you to answer it Wan ah” She said to me. Wan ah? How cute.

 

“So you’re giving me a nickname now?” I chuckle.

 

“Why? You don’t want it?” She tease me with that smile. The smile that makes me fall harder for her.

 

“I love it though my princess.” I said kissing her hand and I saw the tint of pink in her face.

 

“Seungwan.” My Irene said as she looks at me.

 

“Hmm?” I said as I stare at her.

 

“uhm.. shall we tell my mom about us?”

 

“It’s up to you, baby.” I said as I smile at her.

 

“Is it alright to keep it first about us Wan ah? Let’s tell my mom and dad about it after 3 months maybe?”

 

“3 months? Okay.” I said smiling at her.

 

“Seungwan.” She call me again.

 

“Yes, babe?”

 

“Do you remember the story that you’ve told me?” She said.

 

“What story?”

 

“The Devil-Angel Story.” She said looking at me.

 

“Why?”

 

“There’s something bothering me about that.”

 

“Why? What is it?” I said as I caress her hands.

 

“Did you just made that story? Or uhm is it base to the true person’s story?”

 

“You’ll found out in the future, my angel.” I said.

 

“A while ago you’re calling me bae, babe, baby, princess and now angel. Seriously Seungwan? Did you call your ex-girlfriends that stuff?” She said as she glare at me. Woah.

 

“A while ago you were just a innocent one and now wow why are you glaring at me?” I said.

 

“How many girlfriends are you calling that names?” She said crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows. Wow as in wow. Why does she look so hot?

 

“You look y with that position.” I said as I stare at her.

 

“Don’t change the topic Son Seungwan. I’m asking you how many girlfriends are you calling that names?”

 

“Bae, I only have one girlfriend okay? I’m not a two timer or quadro-timer or whatsoever. Okay, I admit I have many girlfriends before but look it’s in the past Irene. I love you okay? I really love you.” I said. She sigh and pout. Don’t try to be cute Joohyun. Really.

 

“I was suppose to get mad at you but those ‘I love you’ of yours makes me really weak.” She said.

 

“I love you Irene. I love you so much.” I said.

 

“Don’t be too sweet Wan ah” She said as her face turns redder.

 

“Why? Is it illegal?” I said as I raise my eyebrows.

“You look ugly when you do that.” She said as she caress my eyebrows.

 

“Did you just call me ugly Bae Joohyun?” I said.

 

“Yup. Isn’t obvious?” She said in sarcastic tone and roll her eyes. Wow this girl. I should’ve known her better.

 

“I really don’t know that you are that sarcastic.” I said.

 

“Well, I’m just being like that if you’re not using your common sense.” She said

 

“Guess I should know more about you.”

 

“Hey..”

 

“Yes?”

 

“You don’t need to know more about me Wan ah. You don’t need to know every details about me. Just.. just love me Wendy. Look, Seungwan I love you since we—“ I cut her off by pecking her lips.

 

“I’ll promise I will love you till the end Joohyun. I will promise that.” I said.

 

“Don’t make promises Wan ah. Promises are meant to be broken. Just do it. Don’t promise it.”

 

“Okay as you’ve said my princess.” I said as I kiss her forehead.

____________

 

I know this is short and I'm not that good at writing fluff or sweet moments so yeah I do my best to write a sweet moments hahahaha. 

Did you guys miss me? Because I miss all of you :'( I will really do my best to keep this story and continue it and make you people happy :) 

 And follow me on twitter ---> https://twitter.com/moamaonine Thank you and I love you all. Godbless.