chap 5

The Bet

I’m not a type of person that actually stick to one. I’m not contented to one. That’s why I’m famous in our campus for being a playgirl. I admit that I dated so many girls and have so many girlfriends back then but I broke up to them all. It’s all bulls anyway. So now I’m really scared. Irene is a good girl, I can see it. She’s so innocent, she’s like an angel. But the devil will come to her life. That devil was suppose to make that angel fall for that devil. The devil’s weakness is that angel. And now the devil don’t know what she will do.

 

“Yah Wan ah, Your spacing out again.” Seulgi said as she whisper to me. Our professor is now lecturing that’s why Seulgi is lowering her voice.

 

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.” I slightly smile at her then she nods. Actually I’m not listening to our professor since the first class. I’m always thinking about her.

Irene this, Irene that and always Irene.

After the 5th class it’s lunch time and I didn’t forgot that I invited her.

 

“Wendy unnie!” Joy shouted in the corridors and all the attention is into her.

 

“Yah! You don’t need to shout.” I said.

 

“Hehe sorry.” And she made that peace sign.

 

“Ah! Unnie you invite Irene in our lunch right?” as she wiggle her eyebrows. Irene huh? I glare at her and she was surprised by my glare.

 

“Yah! Unnie you were just talking to me then now your giving me that glare of yours.” She said.

 

“And who are you to say the name, Irene?” I glare at her. She awkwardly laugh.

 

“uhm I mean Joohyun.. hehe.”

 

“Good.” I smile and pat her head. I walk towards the canteen and find our usual place. We sit down and Seulgi start to fall in line in one of the stall.

 

“Hey unnie, where is Joohyun unnie?” Joy said.

 

“She might be here any minute, wait here okay? I’ll find her.” I said as I stand up.

 

“Okay unnie.” She said and starts to play on her cellphone.

I run towards the exit of canteen and starting to find her. She is so hard to find. I go to the fountain, she’s not here. At the basketball court, she’s not there either. Where is she? I was thinking where she could be and bingo! I know now where she is. I ran to that place and I’ve found her sitting on that bench again while the tea is in her hand. I quickly seat beside her and stare at her. She’s surprised at me presence again.

“W-Wendy sshi.” She said

 

“Will you just call me Wendy? I’m your dongsaeng though.” I said.

 

“O-Okay.” Her face is too red again. Is she suffocating or what, when I’m near her.

 

“And uh I invite you at lunch right?” I scratch the back of my head. She stared at me and nod.

 

“So uhm let’s go?” I said. I want to offer my hands but I cant. She stand up and we walk together. Before we go she glance at the players and I frown at her.

 

“Do you like someone in there?” I ask.

 

“H-huh?”

 

“There.” I point at the football players.

 

“N-no.” She said. Really huh?

 

“Okay then.” I smile at her. As we walk towards the canteen I was glancing at her every time. She’s so beautiful. But the thought of the bet makes me feel guilty. As we reach the table of ours, Seulgi was already sitting and Joy greeted us.

“Oh Wendy unnie! You brought your friend to us?” She smirk at me and smile at Irene.

 

“Take a sit.” Seulgi pat the empty space on her. I raise my eyebrow and Joy pull me to sit.

 

“It was just a sit so don’t act like that is your girlfriend.” She whisper then smile at Irene.

 

“Could you kindly introduce us to her Wendy unnie?” Joy smile. Uhm I feel kinda uncomfortable.

 

“Uh yeah. Irene this is my friend, Seulgi.” I pointed at Seulgi. “And then Joy.” I said pointing at Joy.

 

“Nice to meet you Seulgi sshi and Joy sshi.” She said shyly.

 

“Drop the formalities unnie just call us Joy and Seulgi.” Seulgi said.

 

“O-Okay then.” She shyly smile at us.

 

“Then Joy and Seulgi this is Bae Joohyun.” I said as I introduce her to my two friends.

 

“uhm so this is kinda awkward, let’s eat now.” Joy said. We eat quietly. I guess this is the most quiet thing I’ve ever done. Usually the three of us were so noisy when it comes to lunch but now we were so quiet.

 

“So Joohyun unnie do you have first impression of us?” Joy said as she broke the silence.

 

“u-uhm you guys must be good friends.” She said shyly.

 

“How about Wendy unnie, Joohyun unnie?” Joy smirks at me. What the. Irene look at me and blush.

 

“uhm she’s friendly.” She said timidly. Woah. Only friendly?

 

“Well, Do you heard Wendy’s name all the time before you know each other?” Joy said. I hit her secretly in her arm to stop. But she quietly laugh.

 

“Y-yeah. She’s so famous in here.” She said then look at me. Don’t look at me like that.

 

“So Joohyun unnie your our friend now, we are really noisy and badass in reality but we are really lovely when we are around each other.” Joy said.

 

“Tss lovely your face.” Seulgi said.

After lunch we all go back to our classes. Irene bid a goodbye to us and go to her class too.

 

“Wendy I have a plan.” Seulgi said.

 

“What?”

 

“Take her home.” She said.

 

“Who?” She roll her eyes.

 

“Bae Joohyun.”

 

“Where?” I said.


“At her house duh.” She roll her eyes again.

 

“When?” I said teasing her.

 

“Later duh. This conversation is nonsense so just better be shut up.” I laugh at her.

 

“I’m just kidding haha!” I laugh but she just roll her eyes.

“Seriously Wendy take her to her home.” She said.

 

“It’s a better plan though. But I don’t know where is her house.”

 

“Common sense derp! Ask her!” She said annoyingly.

 

“Oh your right. Okay then.” I smile and again she roll her eyes.

After class I decided to take her home since I want to know about her more.

 

“Wendy unnie you better not do anything bad to her alright?” Joy said.

 

“What the hell are you talking about?” I hit her arm.

 

“Yah! Stop you two. Come on Joy let’s go home and Wendy wait her in here.” Seulgi said as she pull Joy to go home.

I laugh at them. I’m so lucky to have them as my friend. And by the way I’m here in the garden near the exit and I’m waiting for her.

After so many minutes I saw her walking towards the exit.

 

“Irene!” I catch up to her. She look around who’s calling her then she found me. She blink her eyes and that was so cute.

 

“W-Wendy what are you doing here?” she said.

“uhm waiting for you?” I said smiling.

 

“huh?”

 

“Uh Irene I just want to take you ho—“ I was cut off when a man called her and walks toward us. He smile at Irene and turn his attention to me.

 

“Excuse us Wendy sshi. But me and Joohyun will have a date now.” That guy smiles at me as he wrap her arm on Irene’s shoulders.

I was left dumbfounded and I was like what the ? I swear I want to punch that guy in his face. Because that girl he was touching is mine. Yeah.

 

Irene is mine.

___

I'll promise I will post chap 6 later! Hehehe.. guess who's that man? ><