chap 6

The Bet

 

“So that guy is Taeyeong?” I ask the two who was busy stalking at that guy.

 

“Yeah and oh, he is a football player too.” Seulgi said. Maybe she read some article about him.

That’s why she’s always in the football court. Heck, I’m so ing jealous.

 

“Why do you ask unnie? Do you like him?” Joy teases me.

 

“Hell no! I just.. he just touch my girl.” I said.

 

“Irene unnie?” Joy said. I glare at her once I heard her saying that name.

 

“I mean Joohyun unnie.” She laugh nervously.

 

“Yeah and he told me that Irene and him will have a date!” Argh. this.

 

“They look good together though.” Joy said. What the ?!

 

“What the are you talking about!” I was about to kill her when Seulgi stops me.

 

“Yah! You two again! Oh my gosh I’m so tired to stop you two at such a nonsense fight.” She sigh and sit down again.

 

“Sorry unnie, tss Wendy unnie I was just kidding.” She roll her eyes. This girl is really..

 

“Kidding my .”

We filled in silence. Seems this two is in their deep thoughts. What are they thinking?

 

“Wendy, how about the bet? Do you want to continue it?” Seulgi ask me.

 

“I don’t know Seul, It’s now complicated. I don’t think I’ll win this bet—“ She cut me off.

 

“Because your falling for her.” She said seriously.

 

“Hey I’m not. It’s just that..” I really can’t find the word that I want to say.

 

“I can see it Wendy. You don’t have to deny it. You look so different this days.” Seulgi said.

“What the heck unnie? They just meet a couple days ago then Wendy fall in love with her that fast?” Joy said.

 

“Who can resist Bae Joohyun? She’s beautiful. Wendy can fall that hard to her.” Seulgi said.

 

“What the you two are saying? I only like her. Like okay not love.” I .

 

“Well it still the same though.” Joy said.

 

“Well like can turn into love my dear Seungwan.” Seulgi said.

 

“Then what will I do?” I said.

 

“Look Wendy, tell us what is your problem with Joohyun. What are you worried about the bet?” Seulgi ask.

 

“You guys know I’m such a badass and a playgirl right?” I said. The two nod.

 

“I agree with that unnie.” Joy said. Tss.

 

“Now what?” Seulgi said.

 

“Look, I’m scared. I’m scared that I might hurt her because I’m really not contented to one. You guys know that I fall in love once with a girl right? Yeah I really love her but we broke up cause I cheat on her.” I said. Woah this is the serious topic that the three of us talk about.

 

“The Angel’s life will be seriously ruin.” Joy said.

 

“Your scared?” Seulgi ask. I nod at her.

 

“Your thinking too much Seungwan.How do you know if you’ll leave her someday? You really change a lot.” She chuckles.

 

“What kind of change?”

 

“Your thinking too much these days or I might say that inlove person are really like that.” She laugh and I hit her arm.

 

“Tss I’m not inlove I told I only like her.” I roll my eyes.

 

“So what is your plan?” Seulgi said.

 

“I really don’t know.”

 

“Just cancel that bet and make her yours unnie!” Joy said.

 

“It’s not that easy Joy. What if she’s straight? And look maybe she’s already have a boyfriend and that was Taeyong.” I said and sigh.

 

“What if it is not her boyfriend?” Seulgi said.

 

“Then.. I uh..”

 

“Just get her will you?” Seulgi said as she smack my head. Aw that hurts.

 

“Tsch. I didn’t know that you’re that coward unnie.” Joy said.

 

“Yah! I’m not coward!” I defend myself.

 

“Okay then. So unnie. Do you want to continue the bet? Bets are always bull though.” Joy said.

 

“Yeah just don’t continue the bet Wan ah. If you don’t want to hurt her for leaving her maybe you just keep a distance to her?”

 

“That’s not right Seulgi. I can’t.” I said.

 

“Then what now? What will you gonna do?”

 

“I will not continue the bet.” I said.

 

“Then what will you do?” Joy ask.

 

“I’ll make her mine. There’s nothing to do with the bet. Just really, I will really make her min this time.” I said confidently.

 

“.” Seulgi said.

 

“I really didn’t saw this side of yours unnie. I might fall in love with you.” We laugh at Joy’s statement.

 

“I’m so lucky to have you guys. That’s why I love you.” They’re really like my sisters.

 

“Oh dude, your so gay!” Seulgi laugh.

 

“I love you too unnie!” Joy said as we laugh again.

__

As I promsie I'll update the chap 6 kk sorry if I update late at night. I'll update the chap 7 and 8 tomorrow :) and sorry of the update is short ^^

And thank you for subscribing.voting and commenting on my stories! Thank you so much guys! This is my inspiration :)) Thank you again :*. xoxo, maomao9