chap 3

The Bet

We followed the principal quietly. I glance at my side and saw Seulgi glaring at me. Oh I’m dead. But it’s not my fault for getting us caught! I was about to glance at the back to see the girl that I saw awhile ago but Seulgi stops me.

 

“I know she’s goddess and you can’t help but look at her but will you stop stepping at my foot?” she whispers. I quickly remove my foot into hers and smile awkwardly.

 

“uh sorry.” Please don’t let me burst into laugh at this situation. She was about to speak but the principal cut her off.

 

“Get in.” she said seriously. Oh man I’m totally dead. We sit down in the couch. The girl sit at the empty chair and remain her head look down while biting her lips and nervously playing with her fingers. She’s too cute.

 

“First, the three of you what are you doing during class hours?” The principal said. The three of us don’t dare to speak and the principal starting to ask again.

 

“Why are you in the court? Are you suppose in your class right now?” I guess this is all my fault.

 

“I’m sorry ma’am I invited these two girls to chill out in the court  and to cut classes. I’m sorry we we’ll never ever do this again. I’m sorry again.” I said. I close my eyes to wait for her response.

I open my eyes and saw all of them is looking at me. I look at the goddess girl and saw how she stares at me. Oh don’t look at me like that, but she quickly look away. Oh girl what was that?

The principal sigh and turn to look at three of us

 

“Go back to your classes right now. Don’t do that again okay? If you did that again you’ll be suspense in three days. Okay?” she said. Oh thank God.

 

“Yes.” The three of us said. We stand up and said sorry again. When we about to open the door the principal speaks again.

 

“Ms. Bae please stay for awhile and I have some important to tell you.” I look at the principal and she look back at me.

 

“What are you doing now? You two go back to your classes now.” She said as she trying to shoo us. When Seulgi and I was out I want to ask her something about that girl.

 

“Seulgi ah.” I said.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Do you by any chance know that girl?”

 

“Who’s girl?”

 

“The girl earlier uhmm uh—“ she chuckles then pat my shoulders.

 

“Don’t worry she’ll be yours in the future.” She show her eye smile to me. What the is she saying?

 

“What do you mean—“ she cut me off and then ran. Why so rude?

 

“The last one that arrive at the classroom will treat me an ice cream!” she said as she ran faster.

 

“Yah! You should told me earlier!” This girl.

 

After class the three of us first to drop off in the fountain first before going back home.

 

“Unnie you didn’t told me that you didn’t attend your whatever class!” Joy whine and pout at me.

 

“Then you want to join in the guidance too?” Seulgi said.

“Oh stop that aegyo of yours it doesn’t suit you.” I said.

 

“It’s okay though Seulgi unnie as long you two is in there!” She laugh and hit my arm.

 

“Aw! What was that for?!” I shouted at her. She stop laughing and look at behind me. I was curious then I look back and saw a girl with a card she’s holding. Ah! She’s Hayoung! One of my admirers.

 

“Wendy unnie this is for you.” She smile at me while giving her card. I saw her hands shaking while giving it to me.

 

“Thank you Hayoung ah.” I smile at her. I saw her blush. This is normal to me. Mostly girls confess at me in the card. Why don’t they do it in personal? It’s not a big deal though. She smile at me again and then walk away.

 

“Wow unnie you’re really amazing!” the maknae laugh and hit my arm once again.

 

“Yah! Stop hitting my arm!” I shouted at her.

 

“I’m so jealous unnie! How to be famous? And not only boys like you also girls!” Seulgi laugh at our maknae statement

 

“First you have to be manly and hot!” Seulgi said and we give high five to each other.

 

“Tsch. I’m not that manlier though. I’m more to girlier type.” The maknae said.

 

“Then try to be more manlier!” Seulgi said.

 

“I don’t wanna. It’s not my type though.”  Joy said.

They just continue to talk. While me I’m just watching these two and the scenery in the fountain. My eyes start to roam at the students who’s passing by. Some are saying hi-hello to me. Some are saying bye. But one of them caught my attention. That girl!

I was about to catch up to her but Joy held my hand and ask me.

 

“Where are you going Son Seungwan?”

 

“Just give me a minute! I’ll be back.” She just shrug and let me go.

I was running fast to catch up to her. She was just here awhile ago and now she’s gone?! What the hell. I start to find her and bingo! There she is in one of the benches near the football court. All alone and drinking some tea. I want to approach her but this. Why is my heart beating fast?

 

“Hey.” I said to get her attention to me. She was shock in my presence. I quickly go to her and seat beside her.

“Hey I was about to say sorry for what happen awhile ago.” I said. . I feel the sweat running down my face.

 

“I-I’ts okay.” She said. Oh that lovely voice. I want to talk to her more but I can’t think of any topic. Hell what happen to bright and talkative Wendy?

 

“Uhmm.. do you by any chance to join us for lunch tomorrow? Don’t worry we’re only three and I just want to be friends with you.” I show her my most bright smile. She look away and turn her attention in the football players instead. I frown at her action. Does she hate my presence? And please say yes.

 

“O-Okay.” She timidly answer. I saw her cheeks turn to red. I smirk. And I almost forget to ask her something!

 

“What is your name by the way?” I ask her. She look at me and flash her shy smile.

I swear to god that, that was the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen. And the beating of my heart. I was lost. I was lost that I didn’t even hear her saying her name. 

____

chap 4 will be post tomorrow :)