Chap 14

The Bet

“W-wen—“

 

“Shall we go inside of the dorm first?” I said as I open the door.

 

We walk towards the living room. I sat down in the couch and let out a sigh.

 

“How are you?” She said.

 

“Do you prefer coffee or juice?” I said completely ignoring her.

 

“You know what do I prefer Seungwan you—“

 

“Damn it! Don’t you ever call me Seungwan!” I shouted at her. Why am I like this? Why am I still mad at her? For what she did to me? Why?

 

“W-wendy..”

 

“I’ll go get you coffee.” I said walking in the kitchen counter. I need to calm down for a while. I was making her coffee when I realize my tears are already falling. Ugh this . Why am I really like this?

 

I calm myself down first then go back at the living room and saw her playing with her fingers. She’s really still the same.

 

I place the coffee at the table.

 

“You really know what’s my—“

 

“Stop blabbering about you.” I said. I saw her smile bitterly.

 

“Thank you for the coffee.” She said as she took a sip of it. I know there’s nothing any topic we will talk about so I decided to stand up and walk towards my room but then she said something that made me stop.

 

“I’m so sorry..” She said. I close my eyes to process what she just have said.

 

“I’m sorry for what I’ve did Seungwan. I’m really sorry—“

 

“I said stop calling me that name.” I said. Still back facing her.

 

“Do you still forgive me? For what I’ve did?” she said. I can hear her sobbing right now.

 

“I already forgive you.. but I can’t forget what happened 3 years ago.” I said.

“Past is past W-wendy. Please focus on your present and furture with… me.” She said. Completely shock. I faced her and she was still crying. Her face is red. Suddenly, Irene face appear on my mind. She is just the one I want to share my present and future with.

 

“K-krystal look.. I—“

 

“I’m still in love with you Wendy.” She said. I widen my eyes. Completely shock to what she’ve just said.

 

“Krystal I’m with some—“

 

“We can be together now Wendy.“

 

“I have a girlfr—“

 

“I love you Wendy. I still—“

 

“Stop enterupting me! Damnit!” I shouted again. will she just leave?

 

“Wendy..” She sobbed again.

 

“Why? Why did you comeback again?” I said almost a whisper. I think she heard it because she look at me.

 

“I thought you love me, Wendy. I thought I’m the only one there in your heart.” She said.

 

“I did love you Krystal. But that was in the past.” I said.

 

“Why?..  I hope there’s no one already have interest with yo—“

 

“There’s someone. Were now together. I love her so much. Please don’t—“ She didn’t finish me to talk when she came close and slap me.

 

“Please.. just leave Krystal. I’m already done with you.” I said to her.

 

“I hate you.” She whisper and starting to hit my shoulders but I held her hands to prevent her from hitting me.

 

“I hate you Wendy. I really hate you.” She whisper again and started crying. Hell what am I gonna do with this girl.

 

She keeps whispering ‘I hate you’ to me. Why does she hate me when she’s the one who making me to hate her. I really don’t understand. It feels like it’s my fault.

“I hate you because you’ve moved on already. And here I am.. still in love with you.” She said.

 

“I don’t hate you for leaving me. Can we just move one from all of these s?” I said.

 

“Do you think I can move on from all of these?” She said. Looking at me. even though she hurt me, I still miss her.

 

“I know, you can’t—“

 

“3 years Wendy. I’ve waited for 3 years to be free. To be free from my parents. I leave you because—“ She didn’t finish her sentence when Seulgi cut her off.

 

“That’s enough. You can leave now.” She said in a cold tone. Geez.

 

“B-but were not d-done yet—“

 

“I said that’s enough. You can talk to her tomorrow.” Seulgi said.

 

“Where are you living unnie?” Joy said to Krystal. I look at her.

 

“I rent a home not far away in here Joy.” She said looking at me.

“So you may go now.” Seulgi said opening the door.

 

“Seul..” I said.

 

“You can talk tomorrow with her Seungwan. I want to talk to you right now.” She said to me. She raise her eyebrows at the girl beside me.

 

“Guess I should go now.” She whisper. But still I’ve heard it.

 

“I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” I said to her. She wipe her tears and smile.

 

“Okay then. See you tomorrow.” As she said that she gave me a peck in my cheeks. What the is that?!

 

“She has a girlfriend for god sake!” Seulgi said as she point at me.

 

“That is just a friendly peck Seul. By the way see you tomorrow!” Krystal said as she go out of our dorm. And now were quiet.

 

“Son Seungwan you have Bae Joohyun right now so don’t flirt with that girl becau—“

 

“Chill Seulgi. I love her for god sake! I won’t cheat on her! Never.” I said.

“Wendy I warn you. Avoid that girl. She might do something to you or to Joohyun—“

 

“What is that Seulgi? Krystal is not kind of person.” I said calmly.

 

“What the . Did you just defend on her?” She said.

 

“Seul, I know that you don’t want me to get hurt but look were over okay?”

 

“ Wendy! Didn’t she tell you that she’s in love with you?” She said. What the why does she know that?

 

“And I’m telling you that were just here in the door listening to your conversation.” She said as if she read my mind. Joy is just quiet. Wow I’ve never seen this side of her.

 

“Yes she did..” I said. I’m confused.

 

“That’s why be careful Wendy. You don’t want Joohyun to be hurt right?” She said.

 

“I know. But why should I be careful?” I said.

 

“Be careful because you might fall again Seungwan.” After she said that she leave me with Joy and go into their room.

 

‘Be careful because you might fall again’. Does she mean that I’ll fall to that girl again? Hell no.

 

I walk to my room too, I just want to take a rest right now. I turn on the lights and lay on my bed. I check on my phone. No miscalls no texts. But I want to call someone right now. It’s already 11 pm. Wonder if she’s still awake. I close my eyes to wait her to say hello.

 

“Hello..” She said in the line.

 

“Hi Bae.” I said smiling. She’s still awake?

 

“Hey.. why did you call?” She said.

 

“Nothing. I miss you.” I said. Even though I can’t see her I know she’s smiling.

 

“I miss you too.” She whisper.

 

“Why are you still awake honey?” I said.

 

“I have lot of things on my mind.” She said sighing.

 

“And I’m one of them right?” I said. She laugh at me.

 

“No you’re not.” She said. Wait.. what?

 

“Because you’re in my heart.” She said. Irene just .

 

“I really love you, you know?” I said.

 

“I really really love you too, you know?” She said. I laugh.

 

“Hey..” I said.

 

“Hmm?” She hum in response. I remember what Seulgi have said earlier ‘Be careful because you might fall again’ Ugh . Why do I have to think of that?

 

“What now Seungwan?” She said. Ugh I forgot what I have to say.

 

“Uhm.. uh..Nothing. Just glad I met you.” I said.

 

“Stop being so sweet will you? I can’t stop smiling.” She said.

“You’re now sleepy aren’t you?” I said.

 

“Yes I am honey.” She said. Oh how sweet her voice was.

 

“Should I hang this up?” I ask.

 

“I am now sleepy dear. Let’s just talk tomorrow okay?” She said.

 

“I want to tell something about you tomorrow okay?” I said. I want to tell her about Krystal.

 

“Okay. Goodnight honey. I love you.” She said. I smile widely.

 

“Goodnight my princess. I love you so much.” I said.

 

“I love you too. I will hung this up now okay? I love you” She said. Oh god, how many times did she tell that she love me?

 

“For the last time. Goodnight, I love you. Bye.” I said.

 

“Bye. I love you too.” As she said that she hung up the phone. Gosh, I really love that girl.

God, please guide me and Irene to a better future. I still remember what Seulgi have said earlier. Please guide us. I love her so much. I don’t want someone to ruin this happy relationship. I know that we are young to be a couple but we really know that we love each other very much. Thank you very much, Amen.

____

 

I dont know why did I add Krystal in the story TT_TT but because I want this story to have many chapters, there will be many trials in Wendy and Irene's life *smirks* Reminder: This is just a beginning guys. *smirks* kk~ Maybe many characters will come soooonnnn~~~ Bye! Have a goodnight! :))