chap 9

The Bet

“Yeah. What’s wrong with it?” Seulgi said. Aissh.

 

“You’re reacting was like your doing something in there..” Joy said.

 

“What the heck Joy?! Yah! Where do you learn that thing!” I shouted at her.

 

“Tss I’m already 19 years old unnie.” She said. While the two are busying teasing me. I look at Irene who’s smiling when she feel that I’m looking at her, she look back. After the long staring. Joy throw a tissue at me.

 

“Just go to your bedroom unnie!” Joy said and two laugh. When we’re done eating Irene offer to wash the dishes.

 

“Don’t Irene unnie. It’s okay, just rest and Wendy unnie’s bedroom is beside ours with the olaf poster in the door.” Joy said.

 

“What’s with the olaf?” Irene laugh a bit.

 

“They said that I look like olaf.” I said. Her laugh is just too.. attractive.

 

“Ah..” She said.

“So uhm let’s go to my bedroom now?” I said uhm awkwardly. I surprised a bit when she blush. God, what am I thinking?

 

“Yah unnie! Just make her feel so good uh I mean uhm..” This girl is really.

 

“What the are you saying?!” I said.

 

“I’ll just sleep in the couch beca—“ I cut Irene off.

 

“No. You’re sleeping beside me.” I said. Seulgi fake a cough.

 

“Take a rest Irene unnie okay? Joy and I will sleep now. Goodnight you two!” Seulgi said as she pull Joy in their bedroom. As the two is inside their room. I invite Irene to go to my room.

 

“So shall we go?” I said. She nodded.

 

“So you’re the only one who’s sleeping in here?” She ask as she examine my room.

 

“Yeah because those two don’t want to sleep with me.” I said. She laugh. Oh that laugh again.

 

“Why?” She said.

 

“Because I have too many sleeping habits.” I said.

 

“Ah..And oh you have balcony in here?” She said as she go to the balcony.

 

“Do you want to hang out here in awhile?” I said. She nod and smile.

 

“Wait I’ll just go get some drinks.” I said. I go out of my bedroom and get some juice for her and beer for me. After I got it I go back inside of my room then go to the balcony.

 

“Your drinking that?” She said.

 

“Yeah? Well. I always drink beer every night and stay here in the balcony.” I said.

 

“I never tasted that.” She whisper in herself but I heard that.

 

“Do you want to taste it?” I said. As I reach out the beer on her. But she shove it away.

 

“I will not drink that until I’ll turn at the right age.” She said. She’s really an angel.

 

“Haha! I’m just kidding Irene. You’re too innocent.” I said.

 

“What made you said that?” She smile.

 

“Too innocent, like an angel.” I said. Even though it’s slightly dark I can see her blush. I took a sip of my beer.

 

“I have a question Irene.” I said.

 

“What is it?” She said as she took a sip of her juice.

 

“When we first met, do you already know me?” I said.

 

“Uhm actually yes.” She said.

 

“Why?”

 

“You’re popular in our campus and you’re the singer, basketball player and playgirl in our campus though.” She laugh a bit.

 

“Yeah I’ve known for being a playgirl but I change now.”

 

“Really?” She said.

 

“Yup!”


“Why? And how?” She ask.

 

“Well, I’ve been thinking a girl these days.” I look at her and smile. I’ll make a clue for you Irene ah.

 

“Really?” She said but I kinda heard bitterness in her tone?

 

“Yeah.” I said.

 

“Hey are you drunk or something? You’re so red.” She said. Is she changing the topic?

 

“No. I’m always like this when I’m drinking this.” As I point to the beer.

 

“Ah..” She said. We filled in silence. I just can’t think of any topic. We’ve been silent for about minutes.

 

“Do you want to her some stories?” I said as I broke that silence. She turn her attention to me.

“Yeah. Of course.” She said. I hope you can realize this story.

 

“This is about the Angel and The Devil.” I said.

 

“Is this your imagination or what?” She said.

 

“No. This is a love story though.” I said.

 

“Okay then I’ll listen.” She smile at me. I took a deep breath before I’ll tell her the story.

 

“One time there is a devil who made a bet with his friends and the bet is to make the angel fall for that devil. Once the devil met the angel the devil never knew that she was so beautiful. Then one time after so many days the devil realize that he don’t want to hurt the angel’s feelings. He’s scared that he will not return the feelings if the angel might fall for him. Then time has passed the devil don’t know what is going on but he starts to like the angel. His friends start to because he’s starting to like the angel. Then one time the three friends gathered and they have a seriously talk. They plan that they should cancel the bet because it’s all bulls. And now the devil wants angel to be his. But it doesn’t do to the bet. All he have to do is to make that angel his. Then after that one day the devil talked with one of the angel’s friend. The angel’s friend wants him to stay away from the angel because that friend of her thought that the devil was playing or toying with her. The angel’s friend likes the angel. He likes her but he told the devil that the angel likes someone else. The devil is so ing jealous. But even though that angel like someone else he will still fight for that girl to be his.” After I tell the story I look at her and she look back. The angel is you Irene ah.

“Woah.” She said.

 

“Is it good?” I said. I took a sip of my beer.

 

“Yeah.” She said.

 

“What happen to them by the way?” She said. She seems like she like my story.

 

“Nothing. The devil just wait what will happen in the future.” I said.

 

“Tell me the story okay? I will wait.” She said chuckling.

 

“Hey are you sleepy now?” I said.

 

“Uh yeah a little bit.” She said.

 

“Let’s go to sleep now. It’s already 10pm.” I said. It’s weekend by the way.

 

“Okay then.” We stand up and go to the bed.

 

“You know this is my first time sleeping with someone.” She said. As we lay in the bed.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah. And uh Wendy..” She call me.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I have a story to tell too.” She said.

 

“What is it?” I said as I close my eyes.

 

“I will tell you in the future.” She said.

 

“Well, let’s just tell our stories in the future.” I said.

 

“Yeah.” She said. We filled in silence again.

 

“Goodnight Irene ah.” I said.

 

“Goodnight too.” She said in a sleepy voice.

 

“Dream of me.” I whisper to myself. As I go to my dreamland.

_____

It's already 12:47pm and I cant sleep so I post chap 9 ><

Tomorrow I'll update the chap 10 and 11. Goodnight :*