chap 1

The Bet

“Ugh. What are we doing in here by the way? Our class is already done and I’m so freaking bored.” I said as I watch the students walking in their way home. Me and my so lovely friend, Seulgi is here in the garden near the exit of our school. She’s searching for something, or I might say someone?

 

“Just shut up will you? I’m searching for someone and by the way what is your ideal type?” As she take a glance at me. What the heck. Why is she asking that kind of question to me.

 

“Hell. Can we just go home and rest before you ask that stupid question of yours? Let’s just talk about it later will you?” I’m just tired of all the school activities and I swear that I will never join this again next school year.

 

“I just want your answer. Now.” Okay. She’s scary right now.

 

“Well you know I’m into girls right?”

 

“Yeah.” She said as if she knows.

 

“Well, I like shy type girls, beautiful and of course hot.” I said as I smirk at her. She rolls her eyes and punch me at my arm. Aw that pretty hurts.

 

“Don’t you remember something? Like uhmm..” She ask while I’m rubbing my poor arm.

 

“hmmm?”

 

“You really don’t remember.” Then she laugh. Is she crazy or something?

 

“Well your ideal type is not in here. Let’s just go home then.” She said as she walk away.

 

“Hey! Wait!” I run to her side while panting. Tsch sometimes Seulgi can be a mysterious girl. That’s I’m always thinking if she’s crazy or not. And why is she asking me about my ideal type?

 

“About earlier Seulgi ah why did you—“ my sentence was cut off when I heard her cellphone is ringing.

 

“What’s up Joy?” oh so it’s Joy.

“Yah unnie! Did you already find a girl for Wendy unnie?” Huh? What girl?

I pretend not to hear it so I hear their little conversation.

“I’ll talk to you later Joy ah. Unnie is busy.”

“But Seulgi unnie I just want to know if—“ Joy was cut off when Seulgi already ended the call.

 

“Yah! What was that?!” I said.

 

“What are you saying again earlier?” Tsch this girl.

 

“I just wanna ask about earlier.. uhmm the ideal type thingy and I just heard Joy saying ‘finding Wendy unnie girl’ so..?”

 

“You really don’t remember it don’t you? You’re really drunk at that time.” After saying that she laugh.

 

“Ugh. Will you just tell it to me what exactly happen?!” I glare at her and she stop laughing.

 

“Okay okay! The bet remember? You lose that stupid game of ours and the one who lose should do a bet and Joy and I decide to choose that we should find a girl and that girl suppose to fall in love with you. That’s why I ask you about your ideal type.” She smile at me. While me I’m just in my poker face.

 

“Well, Wan-ah there’s no need to worry. Almost all of the boys and girls are falling in love with you so the girl that we might choose will be so very lucky to have you.” That bear smile again.

 

“If she fall in love with me. What would I do?”

 

“To be honest, I want you to take a girl seriously not just toying with them and if you’ll ever don’t return her feelings it’s your choice now, to hurt her or wait to return your feelings. Maybe this is the time that you’ll having a REAL girlfriend.” Wtf is real.

 

“What real are you saying? F U dude.” I laugh and punch her arm too. Its payback time baby.

 

“Aww. You just want to have them as your girlfriends and take their i—“ I cover by my bare hands and don’t let the sentence finish.

 

“Shut the up Kang Seulgi!” That bear laugh again.

 

“Your so funny Seungwan! Hahaha!” I glare at her to stop her from laughing but no use. Until we reach our dorm the sulking Joy greeted us from the living room.

 

“Yah! Seulgi unnie! How dare you to ended up our call.” Seulgi look at her and try hard not to laugh infront of our maknae.

 

“I told you I was busy.”

 

“Yeah. Busy from laughing.” I said rolling my eyes.

 

“Shut up Wendy. Should we discuss something now?” Seulgi said as she sit in the other couch and Joy followed her too. The two look at me as if I did something wrong.

 

“What are you looking at?” I said. Trying to be cool.

 

“Let’s see who’s girl will gonna be fit on you!” The maknae flashes her smile.

 

“Can we just cancel this bet thingy? It’s just a waste of time.”

 

“Aw unnie your such a kill joy.” The maknae said.

 

“Well unnie what is your ideal type?” I was about to answer but the bear cut me off.

 

“Shy type, beautiful and hot” Seulgi said.

 

“Shy type?” Joy said. Her face looks like she’s solving a math problem.

 

“I know someone in our school. She’s really beautiful, but she’s too introvert. She’s doesn’t talk to someone and mostly she’s being bullied.” Joy said.

 

“Well introvert’s are like that.” Seulgi said.

 

“So you’re telling me that girl is the one you want to fall in love with me. Heck other girls please.” I said.

 

“Damn Wendy she’s very beautiful and hot also. She’s being bullied because other girls was too ing jealous because of her beauty and plus all of the boys or girls courting at her.” Joy said. Wth. Why am I suddenly want to punch anyone’s face. I didn’t even saw her.

 

“Okay deal. I’m fine with it. The bet is only to make her fall in love with me. What if I’m the one who fall?”

 

“We really don’t care. I told you she must fall in love with you. We don’t care about your feelings.” Seulgi said.

 

“So mean. By the way do you know her name Joy?”

 

“No. I’ll just ask tomorrow.” She said, I sigh.

 

“Will you two give me some advice to make her fall in love with me?”

 

“Well, just simple unnie. You just have to make her laugh or smile. Cover up her scar. Be her knight and shining armor.” Joy smile at me.

 

“Since when did someone fall by making her laugh?” I ask that makes everyone laugh.

 

“Well that is you charm unnie. You have many charm but the most attractive one is to make a person laugh.” They smile at me.

 

“Okay fine then. I’m in.” and transform into smirk. This girls.

 

“This is gonna be fun! I’m sleepy, goodnight my two lovely unnie.” Joy said as she stand up and go to her bedroom.

 

“Who can resist you Wan-ah? I’m surely you can do the bet.” She chuckles and stood up. She place her hand on top of my head and playfully huffled my hair until it become a little messy.

“Goodnight Wendy.” She said.

 

“Goodnight too Seulgi.” As she got inside her room. I couldn’t think about that girl. What is her face? Is she really beautiful? I hope I can do this bet. I was in my deep thoughts when I realize I fall asleep on the couch.

___

 

Chapter 2 will be tomorrow or maybe later? :)