Feel The Love

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gawking at the figure in front of me, I noticed how he was fully prepared today. He baked a cake, and went to our house. I could say this is the sweetest him, but he went overboard when he made a talk with my mother.

 

I should be really happy knowing he promise my mother that he'll be there for me forever...he said that. But I just can't. It's just weird. 

 

"Auntie, did Jessica tell you we are going to other side to watch a concert?"

 

I choked to his question. Mom looked at me questioningly and I mentally scolded myself for not telling mom about it. Gosh! How could I forget? 

 

"Jessica, what is he talking about?"

 

"Ah~ that. D--"

 

"She bought me a vip ticket as a gift and you know what, auntie? It's the best gift ever! It's Justin Timberlake's concert!"

 

I just nodded as mom narrowed her eyes at me and I couldn't help but feel bad for not telling her. Stupid, Jessica! All of my worries and resentment vanished when she smiled and nodded. It was a real smile.

 

She continued on eating with us but stopped midway, "Wait. Does it mean you're both not here for New Year's Eve?"

 

Oops.

 

"Oh, I guess, Auntie," Hae answered. 

 

Mom gave me that kind of look she had given me years ago when she was disapproving. Uhm, I think I'm dead meat later. But it was just for a night!! We sure we could go back the other day once it is finished. 

 

I don't know how to reason out anymore so I just kept my mouth shut and sure as hell we're going to talk about it later. 

 

"It's okay with me," she suddenly said. I looked up at her. "As long as you keep this rebel daughter of mine safe and sound, I'll allow you both."

 

A smile crept onto my face as I noticed that she wasn't kidding. But she reached out and pinched my side. I squeled in slight pain. She told me that I shouldn had asked for her permission first. Well, I'm sorry. Lee Donghae got me busy these past few days.

 

Looking at the devil right now, I could help but admire his smile. When our eyes met, I felt my cheeks heat up so I looked down on my cake and resumed eating. 

 

I still couldn't forget what he said the other day. Like how could he offer that s word? Bipolar Lee Donghae is really something. I kept my mouth shut that day when he said that to me and I felt embarrassed. How co--ugh! 

 

But swear to God, nothing happened between us since that day up to now. No way! I couldn't let him! We're not even in a stable relationship to do that in the first place. And he agreed to it, too. We shouldn't be doing that. He said he was just emotionally unstable that day. 

 

I just furrowed my eyebrows to that. He's really weird.

 

Mom needed to go somewhere so I was left with him at the house. After we cleaned the dining area, we proceeded to the couch.

 

"Jessi, what do you want to do?" he asked and sat down beside me, tilting his head to look at me.

 

I merely shrugged. "Don't feel like doing anything right now."

 

He nodded in agreement. "How about we just watch ?"

 

"WHAT?"

 

Then he laughed. I glared at him and hit his arm when he didn't stop laughing. He's really fond of making fun of me. Now his ert side is already coming out of the cage. It's dangerous! 

 

I rolled my eyes at him before turning on the tv and looked for a good channel. Nothing is really interesting but I got to settle on a movie called The Fault In Our Stars. I admit, I've watched this for a hundredth times already and now, Hae is complaining. 

 

Turning my head at him, I asked, "Why do you care?"

 

He grimaced but I was stunned when he pulled me in for a kiss. My ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter