Coffee Shop

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I reached home fast. My parents were surprised to see me sweating like a pig. I just smiled at them and told them that I was just trying to lose weight. After, I went to my bedroom and changed.

 

I did all my assignments and prepared everything for tomorrow’s class before putting on a hoodie and got out of the house. It was still minutes after five so I could still go out, but promising my parents that I’ll be back before 7 for dinner, safely.

 

After what happened to me that rainy night, they became so protective of me. I can’t blame them because that’s what the parents always want for their children—safety and protection. I love my parents for that.

 

Decided for a walk west, opposite to the Lee’s house, I put on the hood, covered my head. Keeping it low; yes, definitely. I started walking. It’s just something that would keep my mind off of some things dreadful.

 

I wasn’t aware I was lost in my train of thoughts until houseful of lights flashed in front of me. I wondered for a while.

 

JJ-Holic Café

 

What? A new-built café in this kind of town? In this kind of place where schools are far from here?

 

I ran an eye on the exterior of the café and noticed it’s a bit Victoria and an old tavern like. It’s beautiful. Who would be the owner of this beautiful place? I grinned when I noticed why I got blinded by the lights earlier.

 

Santa Claus is dancing with his reindeers. A huge greetings of MERRY CHRISTMAS brought smile to my lips. Yes, I almost forgot. It’s Christmas in less than two weeks. No wonder it’s starting to pour snowflakes and snow foams.

 

“Sica?”

 

I was brought back to my senses. I was surprised to see who got out from the café. I nodded, “Jae.”

 

He smiled that sweet smile and said, “I’m glad you’re here. Come inside and let’s have a coffee.”

 

I nodded.

 

He reached for my hand and held it tight, sending warmth to my freezing skin. I smiled at him and started making our way to the entrance, where he got out earlier.

 

“You own this?” I asked.

 

The more I got closer, the more I noticed the carvings and all. It’s beautiful. Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter