Care

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, how's school?" Jaejoong asked me, waking me up from my deep thoughts.

 

l turned my head to him. "School?"

 

He slightly nooded. "I hear you are going to AAC. So how's it?"

 

"Ow! Yeah, I was chosen as a representative. Well, at least. I'm still thinking about it, though."

 

He suddenly stopped the car and almost made me jump off the window. Ugh. Pabo, I forgot my seatbelt! Tss. I guess this is why my parents wouldn't let me drive.

 

Worry was written all over his face as he turned to me and held my upper body to steady me. Woah! It was a damn serious jolt! And the sensation he was sending my nerves wasn't any help. I doubtfully bit my lower lip.

 

FOR PETE'S SAKE! He's too close to me!!!

 

I could smell his scent, dark and musk. It's so manly. Does anyone from States smell like him? God! My heart won't stop from pounding. And I couldn't hear anything but my heartbeats and out breathing.

 

Slowly,  I looked up at him. I was stunned when I found him staring down at me, holding my gaze.

 

"J-Jae..."

 

He heaved a sigh before pulling away...but not that much. I could still smell his scent.  

 

"I think," he started, while my breathing's becoming rough. "You forgot to buckle up your seatbelt."

 

I swallowed. "I-I guess so."

 

He then redeemed his handa from me. I didn't know what to do so I bit my lower lip as I looked over the window while buckling up my seatbelt. Damn you, seatbelt! 

 

What was that?  I mean...is it possible?  I...I really don't know what to say. I just felt pressure in my throat. Aish! Stupid Jessica!! 

 

He let seconds passed before he started driving again. I was relieved when he hasn't talk about how close he was. Ugh. Of course, he won't! It's not like a big deal to him! Maybe that was...I really don't know.

 

We reached home at exactly 6:41 in the evening.  I guess Jaejoong is a good influence.

 

I was about to get down when I noticed Dad was outside with his phone on his right ear. Maybe he's talking to someone about work.

 

Dad saw me as I got down so he walked to us. I noticed Jae was beside me now.

 

"Good evening,  Mr. Jung." he greeted.

 

Dad smiled. "Jaejoong, good evening,  young boy. You were with Jessica? "

 

"Yes. I happened to find her loitering along the dark street."

 

I glared at Jaejoong. What the. He just smiled. I smiled, too. Well he's an honest man. I looked over to dad.

 

"Aish! Jessica,  you should be careful, Princess.  You know it's dangerous here. And you got me worried.  I called Donghae to ask where you are but he said you're not with him."

 

I mentally rolled my eyes. Of course.  He's with his girlfriend. I don't have the right to interfere b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter