Rain

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t really know what to do. I mean, isn’t this so confusing? I know by the time I started giving up myself to him that he won’t feel the same way. Now, seeing him with that Dara girl in their living room, it hurts.

 

I smiled bitterly then made my way in. I thought he isn’t gonna notice me, but he did.

 

“Jessi,” I heard him say.

 

I stopped and faced him, or rather, them. Drawing the best smile in the world, I walked near them. “Hae…and Dara.”

 

Dara smiled.

 

Okay, I get that she’s beautiful. Fine, she is. Even in those simple white shirt, and shorts, yeah, she looked human. I felt bitterness in me. I’m sure I look like that though, all the time, but I just don’t know why Hae couldn’t like me as how I like him.

 

I fought the urge of rolling my eyes when she tugged on Hae’s arm as they stood. Jessica, you’re better than this, right? You won’t be hurt, right? Oh, crap! Damn it!

 

“Jessi, you’re here,” he said. “Anyway, I guess now’s the right time. Jess, this is Dara. And Dara, this is Jess, my best friend.”

 

One word. Ouch.

 

Dara smiled and said, “Hi, Jess. Yeah, I know some things about you. You’re going to AAC, right?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Well, congratulations! I hope to see you do well.”

 

I gave a last smile. “I hope so,” I said and faced Hae. “Is Jae here?”

 

The smile he has on earlier faded. Forehead creased, he asked, “Why are you looking for him?”

 

Why? Because I am in pain, Lee Donghae! Why can’t you see that, you ?!

 

I put my hands in my jean’s pockets then shrugged. “Hmm, hang out? I miss being with him.”

 

There. Partly true.

 

He just nodded then sat beside Dara as they continued to watch that stupid romance movie. I thought he isn’t going to answer me so I started walking. He stopped me, “He’s not here. I think he’s busy.”

 

“Okay,” that’s what I only said and headed out their house. I released a cupful of sighs when I was finally out. I hate this feeling. See now, Jess? You are hurting!

 

I don’t get you anymore,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter