Dinner

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom, should I curl my hair or just let it be down?” I asked my mom who’s in my room, accompanying me with dressing myself up.

 

Later when we got back here, Jae’s parents told me that we’re going to have a dinner and that I should invite my parents as well for Jaejoong’s celebration of getting back here after those two little years. Well, I guess he deserves it after all.

 

And now, I’m suffering on how to look good in his eyes. Duh, I’m not hoping or anything but I just want him to see me beautiful. And because of what he said earlier at the airport, I’m becoming more conscious. Damn! In the car, while we were on our way home, he hugged me again and pinched my cheeks. Oh, God! I will definitely fall for him again in no time.

 

Thinking, my mom answered, “Maybe you should tie your hair up.”

 

“Are you serious, Mom? I need to look different than earlier,” I said.

 

“But they like you with hair up. And it’s good to at least let them see your face,” she strolled near me and hugged me from behind. She smiled through the mirror, looking at me, she said, “You’re thinking of impressing Jaejoong. Aren’t you?”

 

I bit my lower lip to that. I saw her chuckle then pulled away. “Mom, what is like to be in love? I mean, the real love.”

 

Giving me a knowing look, she smiled and pulled me to the bed to sit with her. I stared at how my mom looks. She’s almost look like me…no, I look like her. Tucking a lock behind my ear, she said, “When you’re in love…you see your future with him. It’s like it’s all written on his face.”

 

“What?”

 

She grinned. “What I meant is you know what your future together by just being with him. You seem to have gotten a glimpse of it through the time you’re with him. You like his company, you love everything about him; his bad and good sides. You trust him no matter what mistakes he does. And he makes you feel special, so beautiful, and his own rapture.

 

“That’s what I saw,” she pointed at her eyes which look like mine. “…and felt with your Dad. He made feel that something I’ve never felt before, took me to a place I’ve never been and made me see what I’ve never seen.”

 

I thought for a moment. “That’s magical,” I commented. “Does it happen in love?”

 

“Yes,” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter