One Heavy Morning

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week later.

 

One of the few days after such draught in my life happened; I woke up feeling heavy-headed. Ugh! Isn’t it usually light-headed? Psh. Damn sleepless nights! Now, I’m suffering.

 

I tried getting up but my head won’t allow me. Damn it! What have I even done last night? Great! I remember going to a party last night. That Tiffany! She forced me to go to her birthday party and now I’m suffering from too much alcohol-drinking.

 

I opened my eyes and reached for my phone. There was a message.

 

From: Jae to the Joong

 

Talk now. Coffee shop.

 

Uh-oh. I’m dead. I guess he kne—then I remembered scenes from last night. I immediately caressed my forehead. I am so dead!

 

“Jaejoong! Do you want to kiss me?”

 


“Oh .”

 

“Jaejooooooong~ kiss me!”

 

“What the heck?”

 

“Jaejooooonnggg!! Sleep with me?” I reached for his face and held it close to mine.

 

“What the!” I got up from the bed and started pacing back in forth. Did I say that to him? What other things happen? How did I get here? And wh…why am I even in just a thin sando and a floral shorts—something happened?!!

 

“Jaejooooooonngggiiee! Will you have with me?”

 

My eyes widened to the scene I just remembered. “HOLY , JESSICA!!!”

 

I fell on the floor as I started pulling my hair like a psycho. I don’t know what to think anymore. I mean, I just asked that kind of question to Jaejoong and…what the hell! It’s so embarrassing! He would think that I have already lost my v-card!

 

Thinking about it worsened only the strong howling suicidal girl in me. I could feel the heat all over my face as I started recalling what happened last night…but why couldn’t I remember anything rather than scenes with Jaejoong? It’s so embarrassing!

 

I jumped when my phone rang. With still anxious feeling, I reached for it and answered the call, “Hello?”

 

“Hey.”

 

My body froze and great embarrassment flooded me again. Ugh! “J-Jae…”

 

“Are you all right, Sica? Your parents are here and I just wondered if you will still come…”

 

I wondered why. Isn’t it—

 

“…it’s already 1 in the afternoon.”

 

“What? Are you kid—what?! My parents are there and they didn’t even wake me up?! How—wait, what?!”

 

I heard him laugh harder than usual. Tss. So he’s amused by my freaking out? Ugh! This guy is…ugh! I held my phone to my ear again and said, “I’m still going. Let me just fix myself.”

 

“Okay. See you.”

 

I walked. Yes, you heard it right. I just walked all the way to his now-famous café. Everybody loves Jaejoong! That’s what I know by how many people always visit his café.

 

I complained when I felt my head hurts again. Damn it! I should have just used the car instead of walking under the merciless huge star called ‘the sun’. Nice, now you’re trying hard to tell anyone under you that you’re so hot. We get it. I get it so tune it down now.

 

Such a a stupid girl, Jessica.

 

When I reached his café, I saw my parents just got out. I approached them and said, “Mom, Dad, how could you leave me and not wake me up?”

 

They all looked at me, confused. “We thought you already left since Donghae said your school held an event,” Mom answered.

 

The mention of that mere name changed my mood that quickly. I straightened my posture and said, “I didn’t. What event?” I managed to us.

 

Why I am asking? It’s because I don’t remember anything about that event thing. I don’t even remember teachers mentioning about that. So yeah. And if you’re all wondering about the flow of my life, it’s normal. It’s all about school and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter