Possessive

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My boyfriend, Jiyong, and I are dating for 2 months now. After nearly two years of bugging me and asking me out, I finally gave him a shot. Ugh. I don’t really love him. I can only like him.

 

We went out of his room and downstairs we met his parents. Um, I am welcome here, you know. His parents love me.

 

“Hi! Auntie, Uncle!” I greeted and planted soft kisses on their cheeks. See? They are really like a family to me.

 

“Jessica, are you staying up for dinner?” Auntie asked.

 

I firmly shook my head but before I could speak, Donghae answered for me with, “She’s not. She has a date with her boyfriend.”

 

I glared at him. I was about to make up a good excuse but this jerk just blurted out. My dad would be angry if he knows… I mean not that angry but maybe annoyed. He doesn’t like Jiyong for me. Well, the feeling is mutual.

 

“Oh, that Jiyong again,” Uncle asked. “Why don’t you try dating Donghae, then, just for once.” he suggested.

 

“Well, Donghae is… he’s not romantic and not-so gentleman. He’ll ruin it with his tantrums about flowers and all,” I said which earned me a glare from Hae.

 

Donghae is not romantic.

 

He held my arm and said, “Well, I guess you’re right. A girl like you deserves a perfect night…” he leaned closer and continued, “ in my bed.”

 

With that, I pinched his side.

 

His parents was stunned but then just laughed about how we acted. It’s because they did not hear what their ert son had said to me.

 

Auntie, clasping his hands together, said, “How I wish you two would take it to the next level.”

 

“I’m wishing, too,” Uncle said and then bid their goodbye to me as they went back to the living room, watching their favorite movie.

 

I am left now with Donghae, who’s holding me now. Ugh. I hope his parents won’t see how close we are now. He’s such a . “Get off.”

 

“No,” he said, smirking.

 

I pulled away and went out of the door. He went out next then suddenly dragged me into their garage, with lights turned off. He led me inside his car, at the backseat and started kissing me.

 

“Hae,” I tried to calm him. “Hey.”

 

“God, Jessie, your mouth is heaven,” he said then started kissing me again. I started responding to his kisses, giving the same intensity. I’m just glad we’re doing this kissing thingy. “Can I your shirt now?”

 

I chuckled, pushed him a little then asked, “You’re really taking advantage on me, aren’t you?”

 

He grinned. “I know the boundaries

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter