Snowflakes ❄

Angel Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica?"

 

I rolled my eyes as I finally done checking my done portfolio which will be submitted next week. to our principal. I put it inside my Jansport bag.

 

I'm just having an alone time here in the children's park. It was a surprise that even when it's already snowing, they had an event held here. I rolled my eyes again when I heard her voice again.

 

I gave her a cold glare. "What the do you want?

She looked at me innocently. Innocent your face , I in know you and your friends like Suzy. 

 

"I just want to say sorry..."

 

I rolled my eyes again and said, "Get lost now.I'm not in the mood."

 

She didn't listen. "I know you think I'm just an intruder in your lives but Jessica, I really love Donghae."

 

So do I. So do I, Dara. I love him more than you could imagine. I love him so much.

 

"Does he love you?" I don't know why I just asked her that. Maybe it's because I'm too numb to care.

 

I was confused when she bowed her head, bit her lower lip as if hiding something. But she looked up, and smiled, "Truthfully, I don't know."

 

I didn't say anything. Through the snow falling from above us, I just stared at her. It was just a stupid question for me to ask. 

 

"I don't know why he agreed to us...dating. He--Jessica, I'm trying to win his heart, his full trust. Now that he's my boyfriend, I will do my best to make him love me more than I love him," she finished it with a smile. 

 

I didn't know what to say. I'm too numb to care, again, for other things. As far as I know, I don't care if she's in doubt of their relationship but surely, he won't just agree if he doesn't feel the same way towards her.

 

I stood up and started walking but she stopped me.

 

"Jessica, I know this is too much but...please continue doing this," she said.

 

I was shocked yet confused. I faced her. "What?"

 

"You want to be out of this so continue doing it. Don't interfere in our lives, in our relationship anymore."

 

--

 

She's crazy. She's so crazy to think than I will be out that easily from the picture. For goodness sake! We just live next door. How could she say that? And for the record, our parents are pretty close.

 

"Jessica, can you make a run to the Supermarket?"

 

I faced my mom after I put my things on the couch. "Okay mom."

 

She approached me and I noticed that she's preparing for tomorrow's event. Christmas Eve. She handed me a list.

 

I reached for it then slipped it into my jeans pocket. I bid my goodbye and finally went out.

 

Should I use a car?

 

I was in the middle of thinking when someone whistled. Startled, I looked at that person.

 

He grinned when he saw me glaring at him. "Hey."

 

"What?" I snapped.

 

He approached me. "Why is Sica so cold to me?"

 

He whistled again. 

 

"Jaejoong, I'm busy. I still have to buy something at the supermarket. "

 

He smiled widely. "Just in time. I'm on my way there. Wanna hop in?"

 

I glared at him. "Okay. At least I have a chaperone," I said and for the first time, smiled.

 

He lend me his arm. Rolling my eyes because of too much amusement, I linked my arm with his.

 

I kept glaring at him every time he whistles as we made our way to his car, which is parked just in front their house. It's just too unfortunate. 

 

He faced me when I didn't smile at him. "Why such a long face?"

 

"Stop whistling. It hurts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter