Chapter 12

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What did you want to teach me?” Aeri asked curiously as she watched Kris lock the doors to the practice room, wondering what she could learn from him today. “Remember when you saw me playing the cello back in high school and wanted to try but you were too small?” He reminded while going to retrieve the instrument resting against the wall.

 

Aeri hummed in acknowledgment. She did remember that time and day clearly. It was back when the two were still in high school, which they did attend the same one, and Aeri was watching Kris practice a piece on the cello. She was never one to enjoy sitting around playing some instrument, Aeri preferred using her body and dancing on stage than anything else but when she saw Kris playing back then, she was entrance by the song he was playing and became interested in wanting to learn that single piece. And of course Kris was willing to teach and he tried, but she was small and the boy was already six foot at the age of 17. His cello simply wasn't made for a girl that had just reached 5'2”.

 

“Let me teach you today, baby.” Kris declared and seated himself onto a chair that was place in the center of the room. The room itself wasn't very big, the most it could fit was a small piano and a few bodies and anymore – the small place would be too crowded for comfort. “Come sit here.” He called her over and gestured to the space between his legs. “I'll teach you like this.”

 

Aer didn't even hesitate before going over and settling herself between her boyfriend's legs, loving the fact that the chair was small which meant she had to cuddle extra close to Kris so she wouldn't fall off. And Aeri loved being close to Kris. He smelt nice and he was warm. There wasn't anything not to like.

 

“What first?” Aeri eagerly asked and nestled herself closer to Kris, earning herself a chuckle from the older male. “You look comfy, Aeri. Am I nice to lean against?” Kris whispered into her ear, doing his best to hold the girl in an embrace without dropping his cello.

“Very.” She answered with a hum.

“Well that's good.” Kris began as he carefully placed the cello between her legs. “Because the most important thing to playing the cello is to be seated comfortably.”

 

“You know where you need to place your hands, right?” Kris tested, waiting for Aeri to make the move herself. He knew she never had any actual lessons on the cello but he also knew that she's seen him play and practice enough that she would know the proper form. “I think so.” Aeri copied what she has seen Kris doing a million times. She placed a hand on the fingerboard of the cello before grabbing the bow from Kris' hands, placing it carefully on the strings. “Like this, right?”

Kris nodded in approval but chuckled when he saw that even if Aeri did grow taller than back when she was 14, she was still too small to play the cello, or at least his cello because the distance between the bridge and fingerboard were quite the reach for her. “It looks like you're still a bit too short for the cello.”

“For your cello.” Aeri corrected with a huff. “I'm sure if I had a smaller cello, I'd be able to play.”

“Here. I'll guide you first.” Kris suggested as he placed his huge hands over Aeri's small ones. “I'll teach you a few notes and then have you practice yourself.”

 

 

 

Kris diligently taught the young girl the basic chords of the cello, being perfectly patient as he recited each step for Aeri. “Want to try playing by yourself now?” When he was teaching, he aided her in each step by holding her hands and showing her the proper placement, now he wanted to see if she was actually listening to him or if she was enjoying a cuddle session instead. He didn't care either way because as usual, his girlfriend smelt amazing. Today she smelt like sweet, sweet, cotton candy and he was just a hair away from eating her up. Kris carefully swept Aeri's long hair to the side and nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck, his hands now wrapped tightly around her midsection.


Kris' hands then slyly slid down, his large palms tickling Aeri's stomach before slithering down to her knees. “What are you doing?” Aeri asked when Kris was tickling her knee caps. She had only played one note and she already messed up. “Nothing. Just keep playing, baby.” Kris continued to Aeri's delicate skin, his hands tickling her knees before cupping the underside and carefully spreading her legs just a bit wider.

“Did you have a nice practice today?” The tall man casually made conversation with his girlfriend, asking of her daily events as he decided on a way to execute his plan that's been plaguing his mind.

“It was nice.” Aeri curtly replied while playing a couple notes, the last one ending with a screech when she felt a pinch on her thigh. She gulped and glanced at Kris from the corner of her eyes, only seeing his hair as his nose was still buried into her neck. “I'm...a bit sore though.”

“Oh?” The word sore immediately spiked Kris' interest. He needed an excuse to bring his plan into action and this was the perfect one. “Then let me unwind you, baby. You'll be feeling great after this.” His words had hidden meaning and Aeri could easily tell from the dark undertone.

“I've watched you practice plenty of times, Aeri.” Kris began, his large hands that were once on her knees skimmed their ways upwards. “And I know ballet is a total body workout.”

 

He set his hands on Aeri's slender shoulders and massaged the tense muscles lovingly, kneading the spot with his hands. Kris continued to squeeze Aeri's shoulders until he felt her relax in his arms, sinking into his chest. “Feels good, huh?” Kris asked, his hands now moving down his girlfriend's arm and went on with his rub down until he reached her hands. He grabbed onto her hand that was holding the bow and brought it up to his lips to press a soft peck on her supple skin. Once he reached the length of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter