Chapter 4

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quickly slipping off the helmet from her head, Choi Aeri tossed the plastic weight into her boyfriend's hands and ran off, leaving the tall man behind as she danced away to Kris' studio apartment.

 

Kris watched his girlfriend run away, shaking his head as he locked his motorcycle before following the young girl. He followed Aeri, taking his time on the same path Aeri did as walked towards his unit. He opened the door to his studio and noticed Aeri's shoes laying near the front door. His eyes moved forward until he found her sitting cutely on his messy bed, legs crossed as she waited patiently for his arrival.

 

“You're cute.” He voiced bluntly, taking in her sweet appearance. Sometimes it feels wrong to have such dirty thoughts over such an innocent girl.

 

“Thanks.” She chirped arrogantly, flipping her hair to the side. Kris smirked at his girlfriend's humor and slowly advanced to her position. “Aeri baby.” He took in her appearance and quickly noticed the short dress she was wearing and he cursed himself for taking her out on a motorcycle with that sort of attire. But then, he noticed just how short her dress really was with the way she was currently sitting and if he were to lean down just a bit, Kris was sure the sight he'd see would be one to remember....or blow up his pants.

 

He suppressed his dirty thoughts and chose to to instead sit beside his girlfriend, tossing the pillow in his way aside. “So what am I learning today?” Aeri earnestly asked, repositioning herself until she was sitting with her legs underneath her instead. Again, Kris saw how the skirt rode up and took some time to appreciate Aeri's exposed skin. He chuckled at her eagerness and gently rubbed his thumb against her rosy cheek. “You're a curious, little kitten, aren't you?”

“Teach me.” She urged, holding onto his arms and giving it a pitiful shake.

“Let's just cuddle.”

 

Okay, so any man would be stupid not to accept such a cute girl offering herself up to you in such an innocent way and yeah, Kris kinda wanted to push Aeri down onto his bed and kiss her in all ways possible but he decided against it because he cared for her beyond that and he definitely didn't want to scare Aeri away. But fortunately or unfortunately for him, she was more than willing to 'learn' a few things. The girl was just too curious for her own good.

“Noooo.” Aeri pushed Kris arms aside when they curled themselves around her waist and held them away from her. “Come on.” He continued to teasingly suggest just to bug the younger girl. “You like cuddling, I like cuddling so let's master the art and take a nap.” His hands attempted to pull Aeri down for some serious cuddling lessons but the girl stopped him.

“No.” She pushed him away once again when he leaned in for a kiss. “I want to learn more stuff. I want to know about being in a proper relationship.”

 

“Baby.” She was so damn endearing that he always felt like the bad guy around her – especially when his mind conjured up such dark fantasies. Why did he have to fall for such an innocent girl? “You know you can't learn about relationships, right?” Kris gently Aeri's hair. “You need to experience it yourself.” He pushed the bangs that fell in front of her eyes away and his hands fell into hers.

“Can't you still teach me?” Aeri flipped her hands up and held onto Kris' much larger hand. “I really want to learn.”

Fine then, baby. If you want to learn, don't blame me for using it to my advantage. “Body language.” Kris finally suggested, finding something from the top of his head to teach her. “We'll start with something easy and see where it leads. It that okay?” Aeri nodded at her boyfriend's suggestion and began to relax. Body language sounded easy enough. Right?

 

 

“Come here.” Kris pulled Aeri gently by the wrist and made her sit in his lap. “It's more intimate this way.” Aeri naturally repositioned herself so she was straddling her boyfriend's' lap instead and immediately wounded her arms around his broad shoulders. The couple stared into each others eyes and they could almost feel the temperature in the room rising, the intensity of what looked to be an innocent moment but held some much potential taking a toll on the both of them.

“What...first?” Aeri questioned, trying her best to sound confident even though she was tense on the inside. She didn't want to come off as some naïve, innocent girl but it wasn't easy when she was one. She never had so much physical contact with a guy before and usually just followed with Kris did. And now that the man was just staring at her, she was clueless on what to do.
 

 

 

God he was staring again. Kris knew how nervous Aeri got when ever he openly ogled her but he couldn't help it. He was beyond infatuated with the girl and he really couldn't stop staring at her when she was in a room with him. It wasn't a bad thing but Aeri never liked the limelight that Kris loved shining on her. She always ended up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter