Chapter 33

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The plan for tonight was to go to the park with Kris, hang out a bit, maybe go for ice cream, and then go back home to finish her school assignments. Nowhere in Aeri’s simple plan did it involve the two of them making out on a slide. A slide! Little, innocent children came here to have fun and enjoy life yet here they were, Kris pinning her body down with his while his lips and hands were all over her.

“Krissy, we should stop.” Aeri still had half a mind to think logically, despite everything being so hazy. “This isn’t appropriate.”  

“No.” Why stop when they were both clearly enjoying this. He’d just do the two of them a favor and continue on. “We're both enjoying this.” Kris had been desperate for some love and attention from his girl all day and now that he had it, actual alone time, he wasn’t going to stop so easily and so soon.

“Kris.” She took the few seconds while Kris was kissing her cheeks to speak. “Making out at a park is kinda...I don't know….Improper?” Aeri explained to the best of abilities, taking gulps of air to catch her breath.

“Why?” Her boyfriend's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and he finally stopped with his kisses, giving her his full attention.

“Kids play here, Kris. Family's come here to bond.” What they were doing was the opposite of what a park was meant for.

“We're bonding.”

“We're making out on a slide, Krissy!” She exasperatedly reasoned. “Your hands on my and my shirt wasn't supposed to be this low cut.” Her bra was pretty much on display at this point due to Kris’ eager hands but he just didn’t see the problem like her.

“I don't mind.”

“Kris, that wasn't the point.” Aeri said through light giggles, finding her boyfriend’s behavior not only unbelievable but also endearing. “Someone could see us.”

“It's dark. No one will.” Kris went in to smother his lover in more kisses but she quickly stopped him with her hands.

 

“Kris. Stop.” Aeri cupped his cheeks and demanded softly. Kris shut his eyes to composed himself, taking deep breath to calm his raging hormones before separating himself away from Aeri. "Sorry.” He apologized with a shake of his head. “I got carried away.”

“It’s fine. I'm not mad.” Aeri assured. She smiled sweetly at her boyfriend and kissed him on the cheek, soothing his worried mind. “Do you want to go get some ice cream together?”

“Sure, baby.” He reached out and fixed her shirt. “Anything you want.”

 

 

The day had long been over. The couple had their share of ice cream, stopped by and bought the much needed sugar and salt, and now they were back at his place, Aeri sharing a pot of tea with his mom while he sat on the side and watched them.

“I should probably head out soon.” Aeri announced once she glanced at the clock and noticed how late it’s gotten. “My parents are probably wondering where I am.” Kris was going to protest. He didn’t want his girlfriend to leave just yet or ever really but his mom beat him to it.

“Do you want to spend the night, sweetie?” His mom asked Aeri. “You and I can share the bed together?”

“Mom, she's my girlfriend. She should share the couch with me.” Kris argued, though he didn’t mind if Aeri did end up parting ways with him tonight.

“No.” Was his mother’s simply yet firm response, waving him off without care. “What do you say, sweetie? We can go out shopping tomorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter