Chapter 16

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long, intense day of dance practice, all Aeri wanted to do was forget about her worries and relax in a warm, comforting bubble bath. And that's exactly what she did. She spent at least an hour in the dimly lit bathroom lounging in her bathtub, giving herself bubble mustaches and facials. She just wanted to unwind from a stressful day of exams and boyfriend problems. Once her fingers had turned pruny, Aeri finally got out of the tub, pulling the plug and watching the water swirl down the drain. With a deep sigh, she quickly rinsed the remaining bubbles off her body, then wrapped her form up in a silk bathrobe. She walked out of the bathroom, steam escaping into the bedroom, and flickered the lights closed.

“Ah!” Aeri screamed when she saw a lone figure sitting on her bed. “What are you doing here?!” She demanded to her boyfriend, who was watching her closely.
“I wanted to talk to you.” Kris calmly stated, his eyes roaming up and down her figure in delight. Aeri took a deep breath to calm herself down before taking a step forward. “Who let you in?” Her boyfriend nodded towards her wide opened window. “I climbed in through the window.” The young girl stared at the window in wonder and tried to conjure up scenarios in her mind as to how her clumsy boyfriend had climbed up the second story of her house.


“Are you still mad at me?” She felt his hot breath fanning against her neck and took a step back from the sudden contact. How had he moved away from the bed to stand beside her so quietly? “Even after all this time?” Kris asked, his hands already curving around her waist.
“Of course I am.” The young girl grumbled, wanting to push her boyfriend away but didn't have the strength. And honestly, she missed his touch and Aeri wanted nothing more then to cuddle up to Kris' broad chest and sleep the night away but she still couldn't forget about that night. That was the only reason she was trying to hold back.
 

“But, baby.” Kris, seeing as his girlfriend wasn't pushing him away, slyly pulled her closer until he was close enough to smell her peachy scented soap. “I am really sorry.” He repeated the same words to her like he's been doing for the past couple of days. He pressed the tip of his nose against the crook of her neck and inhaled her sweet scent deeply, missing her smell and affections for days. “Can't I make it up to you?”


When Aeri didn't snap or shove him away, Kris gave himself a mental pat on the back. He cautiously pressed a kiss against his girlfriends cheek, gauging her reaction just in case she would push him away. When she didn't, he smiled a bit and gave Aeri's waist a loving squeeze, pulling her even closer and littering her face with kisses. “You know I'm sorry. Please forgive me.” He pleaded and pecked her lips, keeping it soft and slow until she returned his kiss. He tangled his hands into Aeri's messy hair and the hesitant pecks immediately turned to fiery opened mouth kisses. Their lips moved in sync as their tongues danced with one another, swallowing up each others shallow breaths. Aeri wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's broad shoulder and clung to his tall form, struggling to keep her hold as he walked her back to her bed.

The two fell into the welcoming bed and broke the kiss, both struggling to catch their breaths. Kris took this moment to observe his beautiful girlfriend and could feel himself hardening at he sight of her flush face. The robe that she was wearing was thin and short. The ends of the robe had flipped up from her falling on the bed and he knew that if he sat up, he'd have the perfect view of her . And the way the silk fabric had fell over her delicate curves, he could see the shadows of her perk s, hardening from the temperature.

 

“You always seem to take my breath away, baby. What can I do with you?” Kris spoke into the crook of Aeri's neck, causing for the ticklish girl to giggle. “Is that a smile I finally see?” He teased gently, happy that even though the smile on her face was forced from him, she was still smiling for him nonetheless. “No.” Aeri tried to contain her smile and be firm but she knew she loss this battle. She was never the type to hold grudges and honestly, it wasn't hard for her to forgive someone. She was surprised at herself for being angry at Kris for so long.


“Don't lie, Aeri. I can see it.” Kris mumbled into her soft skin, a hand resting on her stomach and playing with the sash of her robe. Slowly, he undid the pesky thing and slithered his hand underneath the fabric, his eyes locking with hers to watch her reaction, his long fingers crawling up her frame leisurely. He paused for a second when his hand passed her s and pinched her s just a bit. Kris then slid the sleeves of the robe off her shoulders, sensually kissing any skin that was revealed to his eyes. He pecked, , and on any patch of skin he could see and marked up Aeri's body. Kris continued to give Aeri's shoulders and chest hickeys, unbeknownst to the girl, and trickled his fingers down her alluring figure once more. His hands ran over her ample chest, down her smooth stomach, and stopped just at her lower stomach, hairs away from her crotch. He continued to silently observe Aeri, watching as her face scrunched up in pleasure and how she bit her lips to keep her soft moans at bay as to not alert her family members.


Aeri was too deep in her thoughts, her mind reveling in the way Kris' warm hands felt over her body and how his soft lips were all over her. She was trying her utmost best to keep her moans down because her parents were sleeping just down the hallway. Her and Kris would both be killed on the spot if they got caught in the position they were in. But Kris had a knack at making her bend and melt to his touch and she was a thin line away from her breaking point. She was so busy enjoying Kris' kisses on her neck that she didn't notice he had moved around until he was hovering over her. Aeri opened her large eyes and stared up into her boyfriend's dark ones, gulping from the intensity that pooled in the irises. Kris smiled sweetly and leaned down to give Aeri a sugary kiss, connecting their lips together for a few seconds before pulling away.


“I have plans for you tonight.” Kris stated when he pulled away. “Makeup plans.”

Aeri stared at her boyfriend in confusion and asked, “What do you mean?” His sweet smiled quickly change and what came was a mysterious smirk. Kris eyes seemed to get darker and he had this predatory demeanor to him now. His lips moved to her ears and kissed the lobe, giving them a soft nibble. “I'm gonna eat you out.”
“What?! No!” Aeri's eyes enlarged into wide saucers at Kris' blunt comment and tried to push Kris away but he quickly caught on and pinned her hands down beside her head.
“Sshh.” Kris gentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter