Chapter 21

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifteen minutes went by in a flash and the couple had settled comfortably in the wide tub filled to the brim with bubbles. The two sat facing one another as they spoon fed each other mouthfuls of green tea ice cream or more like Aeri was doing the feeding while Kris was still stunned that he was bathing with Aeri. Not a second went by where his hands weren't placed somewhere on Aeri's body - his fingers brushed her arms, her legs, and caressed every inch of supple skin revealed to him. He simply couldn't get enough. She was terribly, strikingly beautiful and her existence was like an addiction to him. Once he had a taste, his life depended on it.

 

At one point, he had completely lost interest in the ice cream, rejecting another bite his girl had offered. “I don't want to eat anymore.” Kris grabbed the items out of Aeri's had and set them on the bathtub ledge. With a wide smile, his large hands slipped around his girlfriend's waist and easily slid her forward, right between his legs. “Have you been having fun today?” Kris asked Aeri, one hand wrapped around her waist while the other gently her bangs out of her eyes. He kissed her sharp nose and pulled the girl even closer, if that was possible, and awaited her reply.

“Of course.” Aeri, whose hands hand been resting against her boyfriend's broad shoulders, felt how his muscles contracted beneath her fingertips with each movement. Her fingers didn't stop exploring the expanse of his chest until she reached his tattoo, scratching along the inked skin lightly. “I always have a good time when I'm with you.”

 

“Have I made you happy?” He then asked, dipping a hand into the soapy foam before letting the water drip from his hand and down Aeri's form, seeing how it washed away the bubbles and subtly reveal her skin. Kris bit his lip at the tempting sight and couldn't help but submitted to his desires to touch her. He gently her sides, up and down, before allowing his fingers to trickle upwards until they touched the underside of he s. He cupped the voluptuous mounds into his larges hands and watched rather smugly as Aeri's eyes immediately shut from his touch, a sigh already escaping her parted lips.

“I'm always happy when I'm with you.” She replied through her soft sighs, focusing on the way Kris was now slowly kneading her s. The older man looked down at his girlfriend and smirked at her reaction, feeling accomplished at how receptive she was to his touches. “What's your favorite thing about me?” He then asked, leaning forward to set his lips against her shoulder, sprinkling kisses along her bare skin.

 

“I like how attentive you are.” It was hard to formulate a proper sentence when her boyfriend was kissing her let alone think. “You're always giving me attention and you take all my needs into consideration.” She answered after making a noise that sounded like a cross between a moan and a whine. It was slightly embarrassing to know and see that Kris had such a tight control on her but she trusted him too much to care. Aeri's hands clutched onto Kris' biceps as he began assaulting her sensitive neck and prayed that she wouldn't melt from his touches.

“What else, baby?” Kris took pride in knowing how well he took care of Aeri. As the person who holds the honor of being her first boyfriend, he was going to make sure he would be her damn best.

“Where are you going with this?” The young girl gasped when she felt a stinging sensation at the base of her neck, her sensitive spot, before soothing kisses replaced the burn.

“Keep going.” He continued to urge, enjoying the control he had over his girlfriend a bit too much. Aeri hummed and lolled her head to the side, giving Kris more than enough access to dot more kisses along her neck.

 

“You're selfless when it comes to me.” It wasn't news that Kris wasn't the kindest of people out there. He didn't care for others opinions and did whatever he wanted to, even if many didn't approve. The man lived life to his own accords and only considered a handful of people's feelings – Aeri being his number one. She was going to go off and gush over what else she liked about Kris but thankfully, Aeri was able to stop herself. It would have been too embarrassing to fan girl over her boyfriend in front of him. She nudge Kris by the shoulder, unfortunately for him, and interrupted his kissing assault on her shoulder and neck. “Tell me what you love about me.” She veered the subject elsewhere, wanting to turn things around to Kris' attention instead.

 

“You want to know what I love about you?” If he were to list the things he liked about his amazing girlfriend then the list would honestly be endless. There wasn't anything he didn't like about the girl. And if he were to sit here and tell his girl about all her loved, then they would not only turn into nasty looking prunes but probably get sick as well. So to appease his curious kitten, he decided to choose a few of the many personality traits that he adored. “I love how sweet of a girl you are, Aeri.” The girl was honestly sweeter than any candy. “I swear you're a saint. You have such a kind-heart and I sometimes wonder how I scored someone like you.” He wasn't the kindest of man but his girlfriend was the sweetest of anyone. It was one of her best traits but he hated how her sweetness could make others misunderstand. Aeri was kind to everyone out there, boy or girl, and the former usually thought her sweet personality was a form of flirting. He could assure anyone, it was not. It was just how Aeri was, plus she wasn't available. So flirting was an absolute no.

 

“I also love how passionate you are.” Kris continued to reveal his endless affection for the girl. He always liked passionate and strong will in a woman and Aeri encompassed both. “Anything you do, you put your mind and soul into it, even when people are constantly putting you down. You may not seem like it, but you're such a strong girl.” He stated, referring to her lately, rather problematic dance background. He was able to witness firsthand how much Aeri hand accomplished during her dance career and he was also able to watch how many people had constantly put her down. Despite some episodes on insecurities, Aeri had always picked herself back up, no matter how much people with to stomp on her and she came back stronger than ever.

 

He teasingly swiped a bit of bubbles on her nose before kissing forehead tenderly. “I also think you're way too tempting for your own good.” If Aeri had more experience and of course, she was willing, there was no doubt Kris would love her every single chance he got. He was sure that most of their time would be spent inside, specifically on his bed, than anywhere else.

“Like now?” Aeri smiled knowingly, coming to understand her boyfriend's feelings very well. He had been holding himself back all this time in the bathtub. She could easily see the dark lust that had built up in his brown eyes and the deep furrow of his thick eyebrows. And though he had been saying the sweetest words to her earlier, the way his voice had dropped and the slight huskiness to his tone, Kris was just moments away from breaking.

 

And Kris had to chuckle at his girlfriend's knowledge. She may still have a lot to learn about many things in a relationship but she also understood quite a bit now. She was still ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter