Chapter 23

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeri had woken up and couldn't fall back asleep for the day. Her time with Kris was dwindling down, for the today at least, before she had to go back home and she wasn't sure when they'd have time alone again. The weekend went by too quickly and they would both have to go back to school and return to their normal lives. No more late night cuddles and kisses and more of work, work, and more work.


So instead of sleeping, she was wide awake, cuddled into Kris' arms, scratching inane shapes on his chest while she waited for him to wake up.
“Baby, what are you doing?” Kris' deep voice was laced thick with fatigue. He was never an early riser, it was why all his classes were scheduled in the afternoon, but he couldn't ignore the fact that Aeri was awake any longer. He caught her roaming hand into his and glanced down at her, her image slightly blurry as he was still half asleep.
“You're awake?” Aeri knew Kris was an awfully deep sleeper and it took a lot of effort to get him awake. She hadn't expected for her light touches to wake him up. Kris sighed drowsily and pulled Aeri closer to him while massaging her soft palm. “I wasn't but your hands rubbing my chest is a bit of a distraction.”
“Sorry.”
“It's okay.” He disregarded her apology because he truly didn't mind and brought her hand to his lips for a tender kiss. “Why are you up anyway? It's pretty early considering how late we went to bed last night.”

Kris and Aeri didn't fall asleep until around three a.m and it was eight now. They hand spent the night watching lame horror movies and laughing at the bad acting while falling into a few steamy make outs in between.
“I'm not tired anymore.” Aeri replied softly, removing her hand from Kris' hold and returned to rubbing his firm chest.
“No?”
“Nope.”
“Then what do you want to do?” He hoped she'd suggest falling back asleep. It was too early for him and sleeping was his best friend. Yet, he was willing to do anything Aeri wanted despite his drowsiness.

Aeri hummed in contemplation, pretending that she was thinking about a plan even though she already set her mind on an idea. She grinned at her boyfriend and leaned up to kiss his lips, pleasing the older man, before kissing over his jawline then nipping the thin skin. Her hand that were once on his chest trailed downwards, leaving a ticklish track until she reached the drawstrings of his sweats. She played with the loose strands for a few seconds before slipping her hand beneath the waistband but before she could roam any further, Kris once again took a hold of her hand.


“Aeri, what are you up too?” Kris asked his girl with suspicion.
“Nothing.” The girl innocently murmured, her lips now pressing tempting kisses on his neck.
“Baby, if you're planning what I think you are then you aren't ready.” He wanted to have but he thought Aeri should recuperate first. She could still be in discomfort from her first night and despite her lips driving him insane, he'd rather play it safe.
“What do you mean I'm not ready?” Just like before, Aeri snatched her hand away and dipped Kris' face down so she had access to his lips. Once their lips were pressed with one another, she worked on giving him persuasive smooches to get her way. “We had two nights ago.”
“Yeah but you might still be hurt.” Kris tried to express his concerns but neither his tone or actions were convincing. He was barely putting up a fight to Aeri's advances.
“But I'm not. I swear.” She promised. “ isn't a one time thing, is it?”
“No but-”
“But what? Take me.” Aeri grabbed onto Kris' large hands and daringly pressed them onto her chest, encouraging him to touch her and like any sane man, he abides.


“For such a sweet girl, you're quite the tease.” He hissed, feigning annoyance but wore a loving smile that said otherwise. His hands didn't stay on her s for long as he flipped her over until she was underneath him instead.
“And for someone who says they didn't want , you're quite hard.” Aeri playfully rebuttal, massaging his apparent hard-through his sweats. She then moved over until she was straddling Kris. She tugged at the ends of his shirt and rolled it up, getting the pesky thing off his body within seconds. She slid off his lap and his happy trail, teasing the man with her soft touches.

 

“ baby, I don't have patience for teasing. If you want to strip me, you better do it now.” The tall man ordered with gritted teeth, doing his best to control his urgency. The dancer giggled at her boyfriend's words before slowly peeling off his pants, freeing his as well, before yanking the rest of the clothing away. Kris was now stark , lying in front of her to do as she please. It wouldn't be long before he would take the reigns and dominate her so Aeri was going to take advantage of his drowsiness as much as she could, giving him the special treatment he deserved.

 

She grasped his turgid length into her hands and pumped evenly, setting a regulated pace for him.
“.” Kris cursed, sinking his head deep into the pillows. “That feels ing amazing.” Kris lost himself in the pleasurable sensation of Aeri's hands, letting her do what she wanted while he lied back and enjoyed. Despite his mind being in a jumble mess, he could easily detect the kisses he suddenly felt on his thighs. His eyes immediately shot open and stared down at his girlfriend with wide, alarmed eyes.

 

“W-what are you doing?” He asked, his eyes still opened widely. Aeri continued to kiss around his inner thighs, rubbing his strong legs sensually before answering, “You know what I'm going to do.” Aeri wrapped her pout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter