Chapter 18

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a very difficult morning of having to force himself to leave his girlfriend alone, Kris had secretly came over to the dance studio to visit Aeri as she spent another day practicing her heart out. His eyes followed her every move as she molded and bent her body in intricate ways, he watched as her body lifted up into the air with every leap, and he cooed over the smile that she held with every twirl. Aeri was already beautiful in his eyes but when she danced and showed her endless passion for the art, he thought she was breathtaking.

 

Their eyes suddenly met and Aeri paused, a sunny smile forming on her. She didn't care about practice anymore and stopped her routine in all, rushing out of the practice room before catapulting herself into Kris awaiting arms. “Krissy!” She joyously squealed and snuggled deeply into Kris' warm chest. Kris grunted the slightest from the sudden force but he was equally as happy to have her in his arms. He held onto her leotard clad form and rested his hands on her waist tenderly. “Hi, baby. You missed me this much?” He teased, though he was very satisfied with her more than pleased reaction.

“I woke up this morning and you weren't there.” Aeri spoke softly, retracting her arms from Kris' form and forcing him to set on back on the ground. “I was kinda disappointed.”

 

“I'm sorry, Aeri. I heard your parents waking up and I wanted to leave before they catch us.” Kris revealed his intentions sincerely. “Trust me, Aeri babe, I didn't want to leave such a tempting sight this morning either. I'd love to wake up to your body every morning.” How true that statement was. When he had first woken up, for a moment he was confused about his location but when he realized he was in Aeri's bedroom and then all the things they did the night before came back to him, the stupidest grin slapped itself onto his lips. It was amazing that they had taken such large steps together and it was even more spectacular that Aeri had put so much trust in him. It was more important to Kris that Aeri trusted him and was so comfortable that she was able reveal all of herself to him last night.

 

“Have you been waiting out here for a long time?” Aeri asked once she was satisfied with his answer and slithered her hands up Kris' arms until they were once again around his shoulders.

“I just got in about ten minutes ago.” Kris distantly answered, his hands tightening their hold around the girl's waist and his lips focusing on the hers. A kiss now wouldn't hurt, would it? He bit his lips in desire and slowly leaned forward, closing the gap between them, a hand now lifting her chin up to give access to her lips.

“You're okay, right?” Kris asked his loving girlfriend, his lips naturally falling on top of Aeri's for a sweet peck. “Hm?” Just like him, the young girl too like kisses. She instantly followed Kris' movements as their lips moved in sync.

“Last night.” Kris reminded, pressing kisses upon kisses on Aeri's pink lips. “You aren't hurt?” Aeri shook her head no, her long fingers disappearing into her boyfriend's hair as she attempted to deepen the kiss. And as everyone knows, Kris wholeheartedly accepted her efforts, not caring for the audience around the slightest as he scooped up his girlfriend into his arms.

“Then you aren't mad at me anymore?” Their breaths mingle together as he broke the kiss to state his words, milliseconds later, his mouth on hers again.

“Isn't that obvious?” More smooches were exchanged, none lasting for more than a few seconds. “I wouldn't be kissing you right now.” Kris laughed, very pleased that his makeup tactics proved to be successful as unconventional as they were. He held his lover gingerly and continued to kiss her lips in leisure, taking his sweet time to enjoy the innocent intimacy.

 

 

“Choi Aeri!”

The couple groaned in annoyance as a shrill scream interrupted their moment. Aeri patted Kris' shoulders to indicate that she needed to be let go and composed herself before facing her dance instructor. “Yes?”

“Practice isn't over, young lady.” The older woman reprimanded from her position at the door frame. “We still have a lots to do and it won't be finished until the lead is there. Now get your back in here!”
Aeri whined softly and Kris had to suppress his laughter at his girlfriend's behavior. “Head back in, baby.” He said, playfully patting the younger girl's and pushing her towards the dance room. “I'll wait for you out here.”

“Really?” Aeri eyes lit up at the thought of getting to spend more time with Kris. “But I have over an hour left of practice.”

“I'll wait.” Kris assured, the apples of her cheeks tenderly. “I've always loved wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter