Chapter 13

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How did things get this way? Aeri was supposed to be giving Kris pleasure for Heaven's sake! Not the other day around. It was the whole reason why she wanted to come back to his place but just like always, Kris had some how flipped the tables and instead, she was once again the receiver. The experienced man had beat her to the punch and probably decided long before what he had planned do to her. She had already experience an for the day, she hadn't been planning on another. So how was it that she was oh so distracted by Kris' kisses that she didn't realize he had carried her to his bed and slipped off her dress, leaving her in nothing but her undergarments – a creamed color set that apparently had Kris' blood rushing down south and Aeri could feel it pressing up against her leg. Aeri didn't even have time, nor did she want to, object when Kris slipped his slim fingers into her and touch her most intimate of places.

 

Aeri had no control of her body as she gasped and moaned with each touch, her body grinding against Kris' fingers and her hands tugging on random strands of her boyfriend hair. And she lost it when Kris looked up at her from his meal on her s, his eyes a swirl of darkness. Kris already knew her body like a pro, so it didn't even take long for her to reach her next . With his mouth , kissing, and nipping at her s like a starved man and his hands working on her little nub like a pro, Aeri spiraled into a strong , her body shaking just like the last two times and her moans drawing out loudly until her voice cracked. Being wrapped up in Kris, he was literally everywhere, his hands around and in her, had her coming undone much sooner than she expected. And because Kris seemed to love having her withering underneath him breathless and helpless, before Aeri could properly catch her breath he had drew her lips into his and quickly slipped his tongue into , completely dominating her as she was still trying to regain her sanity.


 

“How was it, baby? Two in one day isn't bad, right?” Kris asked once he removed his mouth off of Aeri's, an endearing smile on his lips. The sight of his lover so breathless with her cheeks in a permanent blush and her bare chest heaving up and down, had his eyes twinkling. I did this to her. He thought proudly. No one else but me.

 

Aeri had to take a moment to catch her breath, in which Kris patiently waited, a large grin on his lips as his thumb ran across the surface of her cheek. She her dried lips and nearly choked on her breath when Kris smashed his lips on her for another loving kiss.

“That was great.” She revealed shyly, looking off into the distance instead of into Kris' prying eyes. To engage in intimate activities is one thing but to speak of it was too awkward for her.

“Do you want another go?” Kris offered a bit too eagerly. “You know I dont mind-”

Aeri mustered up as much strength as she could and shoved Kris aside, stopping him mid sentence. Once he was lying on his back in shock, she moved to straddle his waist and pulled him up by the shirt.

“Krissy.” What the hell was she even thinking? She didn't even know how to go about her plan.

 

 

The young girl her lips, a habit of hers, and began by what she knew. Kissing. She grasped her boyfriend's face into her hands, which caused for the man to fall back down on the bed, bringing Aeri down with him. Unlike Kris' kisses, where they were deep and passionate, hers were much more toned down and soft, her innocence shining in her lip locks. Even if her kisses weren't as mind boggling as her boyfriend's it was still enough to distract the man so she could continue with step two of her plan. Using her long nails, Aeri threaded her fingers through Kris thick hair and gently massage his scalp, eliciting a deep groan from the man. When Kris began to relax in her arms, Aeri proceeded to smooth her dainty hands down his long torso and scratched at his chest, a giggle escaping her lips when a satisfy sigh tumbled out of Kris pouty lips. She dared too, because she knew Kris wouldn’t mind, slip her hands underneath his shirt and touched his stomach, feeling it contract under her touch.

 

“Baby.” Both of their lips were swollen and red, their eyes mirrored each others, both in lust, and they were out of breath, the atmosphere hot and heavy. “Take off your shirt.” Aeri said, her finger tugging at the end of the piece of clothing. “Please.”

“Baby.” Kris breathed in deeply to compose himself, he swears his pants were about to explode, then set his hands on her bare waist. He took a moment to take in the sight of his nearly girlfriend on top of him and appreciated the beauty that was Choi Aeri. His hands were itching to squeeze her but he needed to get something straight. He sat up and said, “Aeri, how far are you planning on going today?” Were they going to finally seal the deal and have ? Because he didn't think she was ready.

 

“I....” She mulled over his words with a pout and sat there for a bit, while Kris continued to ogle her form. How far was she willing to go today? Well for one, she was going to try something new today. Throughout the duration of their relationship, Kris constantly took care of her in every aspect and always put her first. He was a selfless boyfriend and Aeri truly loved that about him but she didn't want to be a selfish lover. She needed to show him how much she cared too. “You'll see.” To distract him, Aeri grinded her hips against Kris and the man was instantly gone.

“.” He cussed lowly. “Baby~ What are you doing?”

“Take it off.” She requested once more, pulling up Kris shirt until his stomach was revealed. “Please.”

 

Kris didn't know what Aeri was planning but he did what she wanted. He tore off his shirt from his body and tossed it aside. One of his hands shot up and placed it on the back of her neck, pulling the girl into another kiss that involved their tongues dancing against each other wildly. Another cold shiver shot down his spine when he felt a tickling sensation on his chest. That feels ing good. His girlfriend had seen him shirtless countless of times but she never once traced his tattoos like she was doing now. Her nails scraped across the cursive letters on his chest and she unknowingly pres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter