Chapter 20

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes, Sera. I packed everything I needed.” Aeri rolled her eyes in light annoyance as her best-friend's nagging voice rang through the phone. “No! I am not, bringing, the handcuffs, freak! I can't believe you even bought those.”

 

When they were out shopping together the other day, the mischievous girl decided that running them to a shop would be a brilliant idea. During the time they were in the store, Sera had animatedly ran around the place showing Aeri a variety of toys while the later was an awkward, blushing mess. It was such an embarrassing moment for Aeri to see so many different things that she just didn't know what to do with herself. So she begged and begged Sera for them to leave and after a few minutes, her best-friend agreed but not before purchasing a set of handcuffs for the shy one.

 

“You're a ert, Sera.” Aeri friend on her twisted mind. The two continued to discuss the night that was awaiting for Aeri and Kris' one year anniversary, gushing over how handsome the man was and how he was sweet as pie. Aeri was so caught up in her conversation that she almost didn't notice her boyfriend watching her with a knowing smirk, an eyebrow raised as he stared at her. Based on his expression, it was obvious that he had heard her gushing over him with her best-friend. And honestly, once Aeri caught sight of his lengthy body clad in a fitting suit that complimented his lean form, it wasn't a wonder why she was so smitten with him. “Sera, I have to go.” She quickly muttered to the other girl, quickly tossing the phone aside then greeting her boyfriend. “Hi...”

 

“Hey, yourself.” Kris greeted with a smile. Deciding to overlook his girlfriend’s fan girl moment, he slowly sauntered over to Aeri in slow but long strides. Once he was standing before his lover, he held out a hand for her and waited. “Are you ready to head out to dinner, Aeri baby?”

“Yeah.” Aeri grabbed onto her clutch that had been resting on her side before placing a delicate hand into her boyfriend's. She rose from her seat and fixed the ends of her dress she was wearing.

 

“You look amazing, baby.” Kris complimented his girlfriend, starstruck at the beauty before him. Aeri was wearing a black and blue lace, sleeveless dress that ended mid thigh – revealing her beautiful toned legs. Her hair was down and wavy, which was his favorite look on her, and her high heels just elongate her legs even more. Kris swore drool was coming out of his mouth by now but who cared. The tight dress accentuated her full figure magnificently and he was sure that she was going to have more than his eyes on her tonight. “I don't think I can keep my hands off you tonight.”

“That was the point.” Aeri coyly commented. She laced her fingers with her boyfriend's and dragged him across the studio. “Now let's go get dinner so we could hurry back.” She added, the single sentence holding much more meaning to them than anybody else would understand.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a romantic, candle lit dinner, filled with stolen kisses, cuddles, footsies, and then a hot make out session with roaming hands in the back seat of Kris' car, the couple had finally headed back to Kris' flat to finish the night of their anniversary.

 

Aeri clasped her hands together as her arms hung lifelessly before her. She stared at Kris' broad back as he fixed his bed up for the two of them and tried to conjure up a way to execute her plan. It seemed like whenever she was with Kris, she always had some crazy idea to impress the boy but along with her ideas, towed along a bundle of nerves. He always gave her so much and it was hard to compete with someone so loving and selfless. Not only was Kris stubborn but he was persistent as well so whenever Aeri wanted to do something for him or return a favor, he would reject her and then give her something in return instead. Aeri loved that side of him but it also made her feel guilty and selfish and that was why she was determined to change that tonight. It was their one year anniversary, she was prepared for things to change.

“Krissy.” She softly called, watching him continue to add blankets and pillows for her comfort to his bed. He hummed in reply, a sign for her to go on as he kept working. Her plan was daring, when was it not for her, and she hoped he'd appreciate her bold efforts. “Can I ask you a favor?” At his girlfriend's words, Kris immediately straighten up, fixing his suit jacket that had complimented his broad shoulders perfectly. “Anything.”


Aeri squeezed her fingers together and bit her lips, ruining her lipsticks in the process due to her actions. “This may be the wrong time to ask but could you get me ice cream?” The wrong time was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter