9

Me and My Prince

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQHDzgGlK8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKYQnrCLbxE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDMCFa-26lo&feature=related

Co-Ed School deserved to be a well known kpop group. They have this incredibly unique group! I'm loving them but i can't love the Maknae because my friend will kill me and bashed about her being the first one who liked him>.< ! By the way, He's name is similar to super junior's Sungmin. Yup, their maknae is named 'Sungmin' too born in December, 17, 1995. Okay, I'll stop and now, READ MY CHAPTER 9!:D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

I was now discharged in the hospital and everything came back as Good as new! Well, actually my first week of being discharged is boring enough for you to know. I need to rest first so I didn’t go to school but now it’s my second week so I’m ready to face the fear of hell again!

“Shoot, not now~ I’m going to be late again!” I ran out of the door and head to the school by running.

Well, since you know that I’m a well known person in this country ‘cause of that incident, lots of people watches me every second of my moves. I heard lots of gossiping about our family and especially, me. Jeez~ GET A LIFE, YOU SCUMBAGS!

Again, I’m late as expected. But then if I won’t be late then I’m not the ‘Soo Jin’ that you all knew.  If I ever graduate and have an award that is

.

.

.

,

 ‘THE LAZIEST PERSON AWARD’ goes to ten den den den. . .  Kim Soo Jin! Yey~ Okay, Whatever!

I sneak in again of our classroom but now Ms. Lee caught me. “Soo Jin!” She shouted. All eyes were on me now.

Na Eun and Yoo Kyung’s face was the funniest out of all. They’re really in a deep shock! “Hi” I said, laughing so fake.

“SOOOOOO JIIIIIIIIIIN~” Na Eun sang again and hugged me “you’re back! You’re back! You’re back!” she said 3 times. “HA HA HA, Yeah?” I said.

“Get back to your seats, now” Ms. Lee instructed us and started to teach her lesson for this semester. Uwaaa~ she didn’t scold me. FIRST TIME AGAIN IN HISTORY and I didn’t receive a ing punishment! WOOOOO~

Lunch time came and as expected, all eyes were on me. WHAT IS THEIR FREAKING PROBLEM? Jeez, GET A LIFE, PEOPLE! Oh I just said that 2 times now. I sighed

“Soo Jin, your popular now, so get used to it” I rolled my eyes at what Na Eun said. Popular my , I’m not in the mood to be one.

“Uh. . . Where’s L.Joe?” I asked out of the blue, I need him right now

“Right here” He said and I jumped out. He’s like a ninja being sneaky everywhere

“You startled me” I said holding my chest

“Oops, sorry. Are you okay?” He asked worriedly and I nodded

“Since the 3 of you are here, I need to say something important”

“WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?” Na Eun said getting excited on my news

“There’s a party that will be held in the palace this Friday and that party is . . ." I really can’t say that it’s for me . . . Oh god. . .

“It’s for you, am I right?” L.Joe continued my sentence

“YES! DEFINITELY RIGHT!” I exclaimed

“WHAAAAAAAAAAT?” Na Eun and Yoo Kyung shouted then all of the people in cafeteria look at us

“Ssh, quiet down, You Guys! Don’t spill this thing out! I don’t want all of them to go there! And poor palace, if all of my schoolmates are there they will create chaos especially the party lovers” I whispered

“RIGHT, RIGHT!” They said

“So what time?” L.Joe asked

“Around 6pm in the Palace? I’ll just text you the time”

“So, LET’S GO SHOPPING TODAY!” Na Eun announced

“WHAAAAT? NOOO! I DON’T WANNA GO WITH YOU!” Yoo kyung protest

“SAME GOES FOR ME!” L.Joe protest also that leaves me all alone

“Come on you, guys. Let’s do it today. Please?” I asked and they shook their heads “Please? Do it for me? I just came back and we need to do a gathering also” I said doing my aegyo and they gave in.

“THANK YOU, SOO JIN! I LOVE YOU” She said and kisses my cheeks also choking me with her hug

School ended quickly and we went to different stores again. We try out the best clothes they’ve got and still nothing in our eyes that will look presentable. We stop by to an ice cream parlor. Well, it’s freaking hot today. We sat next to some high school students that came from a prestigious school and what we’ve heard didn’t escape our ears.

 Were just eating our ice cream at that time until they spoke:

Girl 1:Isn’t that Kim Soo Jin from Dongguk High School?

Girl 2: Yeah, Why is she here?

Girl 1: Shouldn’t she rest? Not hanging out with her friends

Girl 2: Maybe her family is just making up stories of her being in a coma

They both laugh. What so funny, es?

Girl 2: I heard that the king is the one who paid her hospital bills

Girl 1: I’m guessing she’s poor enough to afford the hospital bills. Maybe she threatened the king to pay up her hospital bills since she sacrificed her life. What a , right?

Girl 2: Hey, Easy with your words! She might hear you.

WTF?! I am hearing you guys, you and your stupid mouth is having me the urge to slap you

Girl 1: So what? Nothing will happen unless she’s aggressive enough to fight me here in public. Won’t that ruin her y status?

Girl 2: I guess it would. People told me she’s a flirt

Girl 1: Really? So that makes sense. She really has a low life. Getting immerge to boys and flirt them. Well, I’m not surprise.

Girl 2: Same here

They both paused in silence. The 3 of them looked at me worriedly; I gave them an -I’m okay- look. Phew~ One word again from their mouth and I’ll really dump this ice cream of mine to their precious hairs.

Girl 2: I also heard she’s tardy enough to be late in school

Well, that’s a FACT so I’ll let that slip down

Girl 1: I bet, before she goes to school. She s someone. Tsk Tsk, I pity her

Girl 2: Are you serious?

Girl 1: Based on how she’s moving, she doesn’t look like a anymore

 

Based on how I’m moving? The ! That’s it! ENOUGH. I Stood up and the 2 girls who have a sissy mouth looked at me with their big eyes. I took my ice cream “No! Soo Jin, DON’T” Na Eun shouted but too late, I dumped it into the Girl's head who kept on saying that I someone, I have a low life, I threatened the king to pay up my hospital bills. She deserved that one! All eyes were on me now and to that girl.

Girl 2: Jieun, Are you okay?

So this y girl is named Jieun. What a pretty name but not as pretty as her personality. She touched the ice cream I dumped at her and glares at me.

“I think you deserved that” I simply said to her and smiled

“HOW DARE YOU DUMP AN ICE CREAM TO ME? DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?” She shouted

“I’m sorry to say this but I don’t watch television a lot for me to know who you are and you’re asking me how I dare to dump an ice cream to you? Well, try to put yourself on my shoes and ask yourself if you won’t do the same thing? Want me to correct those lies you just said? Okay then. . I never threatened the king to pay up my hospital bills; He just did that ‘because I deserved that. Do you want to know why I’m late in school? ‘Cause I was lazy enough to go to it. I don’t even guys every morning. By the way, have you heard the saying ‘Never judge a book by its cover’? Well if you had, why are you judging me? Are we close enough for you to do that? Were merely strangers, right? Your name is Jieun, right? What a pretty name but not as pretty as your personality. GET A LIFE, ” she was about to slap me but I got her arm and continue “Why can’t I have time for my friends? Is hanging out that bad? Oh, are you my mom to have the rights to tell me that I should be resting? Well if you’re worried about me, thank you but if not, you don’t have the rights to say that. I HAVE MY OWN LIFE AND GET YOURS. OKAY?” and as soon as I finished what I’m saying, I took my bag and bumped into a middle school student; I apologized and left the shop.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

“Is she the one who’s going to be the princess of Korea? If she is, we are so in big trouble”

“Let’s see what she’s capable of, Shall we?”

“But you see what she did there! She dumped the ice cream to that girl!”

“Didn’t you hear what she said? She told her that she deserved it after what that girl is saying to her. Who knows what she’s been saying”

“But isn’t she aggressive enough?”

“She is and that’s what I like in her character”

“WHAT?”

“Nothing”

“Hey, You told me she’ll be your -----“

“Yes, she’ll be. No need to say it in public”

“Do you like her?”

“NO, I DON’T but there’s one thing I like about her and that is her aggressive character”

“Oh. . . So this will be fun”

“It will be especially when she need to win our hearts”

“AHA, Come on. Let’s go~”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 9 is out! Sorry for waiting:(

How was it?:)

If only i could dump an ice cream to those es who's being insecure and y to me>.<" 

Oh well! comments are loved<3 ALWAYS!

Don't forget to subscribe>:D<

 

Answered Comments:

Inspirt_Br3nt: Okay then, DON'T FORGET TO SHARE YOUR INNER THOUGHTS WITH ME. Okay?:D

K3U_minwoo: Uh-huh, Minwoo's back and the story will be intresting especially it's closer where the REAL STORY starts! HAHAHAHA

Niczkpop: Yup, i saw ALL OF THAT! HAHAHAHA:D Don't worry, I'll comment on your story every chapter! and lol at mental ballsxD anyways, yes omma, i'll keep on updating fast^^

b1a4shineeboyfriend: Thank you and please don't forget to comment every chapter. HIHIHI:) I would love to know your inner thoughts about my story. Suggestions will also do. ;D

Kwangmin_GF: Unnie, How did you promote my story? *blinks rapidly* OMO~ MOM? MOM? MOOOOOOOOM?! Seriously?! *squeals like a fangirl* Imma do it 10x more better than last time since you and your mom, also my readers are anticipatedly waiting for the next chapter now. HIHIHI:D