13

Me and My Prince

 

 

Cousin? They're blood related?!

"Oppa!" an unfamiliar voice cut us off. She ran towards that Bastard's Direction and hug him like there's no tomorrow. Jeez, who's that girl anyway clinging to him? If I were her, she must take a bath and scrub like 3x a day to remove that bastard's disease that infects her body already! She can even drink the whole alcohol to prevent that disease to spread. BWAHAHA, I'm evil! 

"Oppa, I miss you" She sobs. Oh now, she's going to cry. Noooo --- More drama is killing my eyes!

"Yuriko, stop hugging Wangja" What is that guy's name again? Kangho? Kanghi? Kwanghee?

"Kwangmin Oppa!" She retorted. Oh, Kwangmin! That's it. She broke from the hug and turns her head 45 degree and said "You are?"

"My name is Kim Soo Jin" and I bowed

"Kim Soo Jin?" she repeated and I nodded. She stared at me from head to toe and smile

"Oh, are you a new maid here? If you are then what are you waiting for, GO! Your disturbing us" She instructed me and Hye Rin chuckled

"Fine" I was about to go when Kwangmin grab my arm. I look at him innocently

"My instincts are telling me you’re not a maid" My heart suddenly beat faster when he spoke. Why am I feeling this?

"By any chance, your Wangja's Future wife, Am I right?" I nodded and I saw from the corner of my eyes, that girl was in shock. Beat that!

"Why are you leaving if you aren't a maid?" He asked. I lowered my head and said "I don't know" 

He laughs and for a moment, I already like his laugh "You’re cute" he added and I swear my face is red like a tomato.

"Soo Jin? Let's go" Bastard called me and drag me away from them. As soon as our figures can't be seen, I instructed him "Hey, Let go"

He faced me with those scary eyes of him and spoke differently "Never talk to him again" I scoffed

"Why the hell would I do that?!"

"Because I said so, so do it!"

"I'm not your slave to follow your commands! I HAVE A LIFE!" I remove his grip from my wrist then turn around

"You don't have the rights to tell me what to do and whom I choose to be with in my life" why does he have to bother? And what's his relationship to that Kwangmin guy? I know it's not just a cousin thing it's something irrelevant to us and I must know!

"I'm tired so better tell them that I’m going home. Goodbye!" I bid and head off

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*


Monday came and I’ll face the fear of hell again. Currently, every Monday, I fix my things in my locker if I have free time 

"Good morning, Soo Jin" Na Eun greeted me cheerfully

"Morning" I respond

"Tomorrow's the big day, huh" she reminded me again? Why do all people remind me about that! I freaking know it! No need to remind. . Jeez! I hate it. . Time flies so fast!

"Na Eun, have you forgotten that our art project is due today at 8am?" I change the topic 

"Shoot, I forgot about that! See you later, Soo Jin!" she dash off. I'm done fixing my things in my locker and I saw an unfamiliar figure standing outside my classroom. I stood next to him and he didn't even move an inch. I move my face to his front view and that's when he came back to his senses.

"Hey!"

"Hi!" He greeted back and stood in front of him

"Why are you standing here all alone?" I ask and there he goes again! He's in his own world again!

"Hello? Earth to-----" I waved my hand continuously in front of him and in a second, he took it. His actions made me startled.

"Ah. . . . Err. . . . . Ah. . . . . “Why can't I speak properly?

"I'm sorry" He said and releases my hand from his grip. I think I should lighten up the atmosphere

"So I was saying, why are you standing here all alone and why are you wearing the exact school uniform of the boys?" 

"I'm the new transfer student here. Wait, is this the class if Ms. Song?" Great, He's my classmate!

"Yeah it is. .  . Well then, Come in" As soon as our faces were shown in the classroom. All eyes were on me and kwanghee, if that's his name. I'm sorry; I'm having short term memory loss.

"Hey" He nudges me using his elbow and I diverted my attention to him "What is it?" I asked

"Where's my seat?" Oh, I forgot about that. I was drowned by their stares. Jeez

"Follow me" I commanded and approach the vacant chair next to Yoo Kyung's seat. O-Kay guys, obviously. Stop with those staring! It's creeping me out so as that kwanghee guy. I look at him and I can say that he's getting uncomfortable in this situation.

"Soo Jin" He whispered

"Huh?" 

"Bathroom" He mouthed

"Walk straight then turn right" I instructed. As soon as he went off, Yoo kyung approach me

"YAH! SOO JIN! WHO'S THAT GUY WITH YOU?" Yoo kyung stood in front of my desk and slam her hand to it.

"Are you cheating on him?" Him? That bastard? Jeez, were not even married yet. I diverted my attention to my classmates and as if they're all waiting for my answer so as Yoo kyung who is crossing her arms.

"He's our new transfer student" I simply answered and she scoffed while I heard groans because it’s not the one they're expecting to hear. Well sorry, Gossipers! I don't have time to tell it to you guys nor do I?

"Come on Soo Jin~ that is hella obvious. What we want to hear from you is. . .  what the hell is your relationship with him?" Why are you so persistent, Yoo kyung?

"He's. . . He's my . . ."Once I spoke these words, they're faces are getting closer to my direction but on the other hand, should I tell them that he's Minwoo's cousin? But I still smell something fishy about those 2 guys and I need to find the right answer before everybody does.

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN~" Na Eun cooed and entered our class, making all of us look at her. GOOD TIMING, NA EUN!

"Oh, Good morning everyone" She greeted them all and we did the same

"Soo Jin! I just saw a new student over there that is so freaking handsome! All the girls are standing outside the Boys comfort room!" She informed me. I furrowed my eyebrows since i know who she's referring to. The squealing of girls are visible to hear now and every second, it's getting louder and louder until there was a guy who entered the back door, panting so hard and almost got tripped just to avoid those crazy girls offering their selves to him. We all gave him a weird look except Na Eun that has her eyes extremely big and dropping from shock. 

"Y-You!" Na Eun shuttered and pointed a finger at him while Yoo Kyung place both of her arms on Na Eun's shoulders and spoke "Damn right, He's our classmate!"

Such then, Na Eun began to form a huge grin on her face and ran towards his desk.  "My name is Song Na Eun but you can call me Na Eun or Eunnie if you want to! Oh, by the way I'm single! How about you? Are you single too? Ah! I forgot! What's your name?" she her eyelashes then held her hand out.

"My name is Jo Kwangmin and yes, I’m single" He accepted her hand and shook it while all of the girls started to dream fantasies and stupid squealing! After their hands shook, Na Eun jumps up & down and squeal like there's no tomorrow while Kwangmin, yes I remember his name since he said it 30 seconds ago, chuckled at her actions. 

"YAH! YAH! Song Na Eun! I can hear your squealing up to the GYM!" Our homeroom teacher exaggerated

"*glares* Yah, Ms. Lee! Do you mind?" Na Eun teased which made all of us giggle.

Ms. Lee approaches her and spanks her  "Aww! That hurts!" Na Eun cried "That's what you get when you talk back to your almighty teacher" Ms. Lee said proudly.

"Almighty? Jeez" Na Eun rolled her eyes and then does her mehrong to Ms. Lee which made her pissed and she began chasing Na Eun who ran as fast as she can inside the classroom. The chasing took a lot of time but all of us laugh our off since they are cute like kids who are chasing by the bully for its candy. I glance at Kwangmin and smiled since I know he's having fun and I know for a fact in the future, he will be too. After that play of ours, Kwangmin introduced himself and Ms. Lee proceed to her lecture and talks about stuffs for the upcoming field trip that will happen next month. Later on, the news will be spreading since all of them are excited and cannot wait. I wonder where we will be going. . Hmm?  

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

School ended like a flash and it's time for me to go home and pack some things. 

"Soo Jin!" L.Joe appeared out of nowhere and links his arm over my shoulder

"What?" 

"Let's go somewhere else before you go home!" I look at him and gave him a look

"I can't. You know tomorrow is the start of hell to me and I need to prepare myself and pack some things" I explained

"*sighs* looks like I’ll be buying ice cream alone" 

"Ice cream?" I asked with my sparkling eyes being shown to him. He knew all this days that i can't resist ice cream!  He nodded and started walking with his head down. Why am i feeling guilty now? Should I go with him?

I ran as fast as I can to catch up with his pace and link my arm over his shoulder like what he did to me a while ago "On second thought, I'm not that busy and I still have some time so let's go! But buy me the most expensive ice cream. Okay?" he chuckled and nodded so we went to the last ice cream parlor we went to. Remember that? The one I created a scene on? Oh well, forget about that. I ordered Tropical Fruits Shaved ice cream while L.Joe ordered Frozen Haute Chocolate Ice cream Sundae. We sat on a table for two then eat our ice cream happily! 

"Soo Jin, after this mind if you tag along to a place I want to go before you turn to a princess?" I didn’t hesitate to answer so I nodded and finish my ice cream. It wasn’t that long to finish it but the walk was kind of long.

We walked for 20 minutes not minding where we'll go and when we stopped, wait----- we stop? Where? I look at the place where I’m standing at and it's a . . .  "Noraebang?" I asked and he nodded

"Any reservations, sir?" the lady asked

"Yes and it's under my name. Lee Byunghyun" he said and the lady scans for his name in a computer record.

"Ah, Yes! Follow me, sir" she said. OMG, I bet this Noraebang it's expensive since their service is PRETTY GOOD! She leads us to a room, a huge room and when she opened it, a popping sound made me startled. , what's this?

"Congratulations~" Na Eun sang while the Lady closed the door for our privacy

"What the hell am I doing here? And congratulations for what?" I asked

"We’re going to have fun and congratulations for getting married tomorrow!" Na Eun explained and I rolled my eyes. Getting married my .

Who wants that anyway? Not me! I slumped my on the big couch and let out a deep sigh until a figure made me turn to his direction "Kwangmin? What are you doing here?" I asked him and he rub the back of his neck

"I was drag along" he shyly admit I glared at Na Eun since I know she's the only one who can do it.

"What?" she asked innocently and pursed her lips

"Fine, I did it but so what? He's our friend anyway and we’re here to have fun! So let's go rocking this Noraebang" she said and started picking a song.

"Yah! Have you order?" I asked Yoo kyung because Na Eun is busy singing crazily. 

She nodded and hand me a number "What's this?" I asked

"Call that number if you want anything" she said and I dialed the numbers fast

"Good evening. What would you like to order?" the other line spoke

"Uh, 15 bottles of Suju please" as soon as I said those words. They all look at me with those big shocking eyes of theirs and Na Eun stop singing.

"That would be all, Ms? Anything more?"

"That's all" and I cut the line.

"15?!" Na Eun shouted 

"Are you crazy?" L. Joe asked weirdly

"No, I’m not and since you said 'let's have fun', drinking will be fun too so come on guys don't ruin the moment and happiness. Let's enjoy the last time of me being a normal school girl. This can hardly happen in the future so let's goooo~" my speech made them all sobs and hug me like it's the last time we'll be meeting each other.

It was all ruined when we heard a knock on the door and L.Joe open it and the waiter reveals our 15 bottles of Suju! Yeeeeey~ we all have fun and drink another round of 15 bottles mostly Na Eun and L.Joe drank it all. What's their problem?

Anyways, it was 8pm already and we don’t have school tomorrow because of our wedding but the worst part is, I need to wake up early! Jeez, Na Eun and Yoo kyung hailed a cab because Na Eun is totally drank while L.Joe, Me and Kwangmin needs to accompany L.Joe in going home since he's badly drank too.

When we got to his place, Auntie Bash me out worried questions and good thing she didn't get mad instead she understands my situation and wish me luck and her wishes for our marriage. God! I and Kwangmin waited for a taxi for him to get home and when we find one, he hugged me and gave me a last smile before he bid goodbye. That SMILE! It really reminds me of someone but I just can’t remember!

As soon as I got home, I texted them all if they're home safe and luckily they are. I pack some of my things and prepare myself.

"I'm going to get married tomorrow and if ever something happens, I must endure it and accept anything they give. Be happy, Soo Jin! Give your best shot in everything and if ever that bastard fights you, fight back! You already have the right to do so since you're his wife and you're no longer a normal person! You're a princess already, Soo Jin! A princess!" After reminding of myself, I slowly have my beauty sleep and prepares for the change of Kim Soo Jin! Aja Aja! Fighting~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 13 is out! Sorry for waiting:(

This is just a quick update so i'm sorry for the errors and wrong grammars. Just bear with it:) Saranghae~

Oh, Merry Christmas to you guys:) 

 

*REMEMBER: IF YOU CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON & COMMENT BELOW, I'LL FASTER THE UPDATES. I PROMISE!