11

Me and My Prince

 

“I decided to let my son, Wangja, No Min Woo as Ms. Kim Soo Jin, to be his future wife and future princess of Korea.” I spit the wine or whatever liquid it is that is inside my mouth when I heard those shocking revelation. B-BWOH? FUTURE WIFE? FUTURE PRINCESS? ARE THEY SERIOUS?

 

“KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING” My stupid alarm clock sang again

I ruffled my hair “WHY DO I KEPT ON DREAMING THAT SCENE OVER AND OVER AGAIN?” I cried in displease

I did my daily routine as usual, blahblahblah---- 

“Soo Jin, Be careful on going out AGAIN. Okay?” Mom reminded me and I nodded

“Why aren’t you eating?” She asked with pure worried tone in her voice. I still haven’t touched my food yet I just stare at those eggs and bacons in my plate.

“I kind of don’t have the appetite today, so I’ll head off now. Bye” I said then went away

OKAY, AS YOU SEE, MY NAME IS STILL THE SAME, MY FACE IS STILL THE SAME, MY HAIR IS STILL THE SAME, MY FRIENDS ARE STILL THE SAME, MY HOUSE IS STILL THE SAME, THE ROAD IS STILL THE SAME, MY SCHOOL IS STILL THE SAME, THE ES IS STILL THE SAME EVEN MY WORK IS STILL THE SAME BUT ONE THING IN ME WILL CHANGE AND THAT IS

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I’M FREAKING GONNA BE A PRINCESS! YUP, YOU SAW IT RIGHT, I’LL BE THE NEXT PRINCESS OF KOREA AND THE WIFE OF THAT JERK, NO MIN WOO! YES, IT’S NOT A DREAM! THAT PARTY IS REALLY REAL THAT IT BECAME HOT NEWS. AFTER THAT PARTY, I’M ALL OVER THE NEWS! EVERYDAY MY NAME IS IN THE TELEVISION AND EVERY NEWSPAPER, I’M THE HOT TOPIC OF IT. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL? I’M FREAKING PISSED OFF TO THAT FAN CLUB OF THE 'PRINCE'. THEY KEPT ON THREATHENING ME WITH THEIR LAME THREATS AS IF I’M EVEN SCARED. I’M NOT SCARED OF THEM, NOT EVEN A BIT. I CAN FIGHT ANYONE AS LONG AS I FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH. WELL, AS EXPECTED, OUR WEDDING WILL BE NEXT WEEK AND IT’S PRETTY EARLY THAN I THOUGHT!

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF? IT’S THAT JERK! HE DIDN’T EVEN PROTEST ON THE ARRANGED WEDDING AND HE EVEN ANSWERED ME “WHY WON’T YOU TRY IT AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN?” AND I KIND OF BLAME MYSELF FOR DOING THAT, I LOOK LIKE A FOOL ASKING TAEWANG NOT TO CONTINUE IT WHEN EVERYTHING IS ALREADY SETTLED. MY PAPERS ARE FINISHED AND THE LAW APPROVED OF ME, NOT HAVING A ROYAL BLOOD YET HAVING THE CHANCE TO BE MARRIED TO A PRINCE AND I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY? THEY WON’T TELL ME EVEN HOW MANY TIMES I ASKED. OKAY, JUST IGNORE THIS ING CAPS LOCK OF THE AUTHOR. AS I WAS SAYING, I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY MOM APPROVED OF ME GETTING MARRIED IN AN EARLY AGE AND OF COURSE, WHAT DOES PARENTS EXPECT WHEN YOU GET MARRIED? KIDS, RIGHT! THEY WANT BABIES OR SO CALLED JUNIORS OF US! I WON’T EVEN GIVE THEM THAT ONE NOT WITH HIM, BEING THE FATHER OF MY BABIES! I DON’T EVEN WANT TO BE 16 AND PREGNANT. AISH!

 

I was drowned in my thoughts that I didn’t seem to know that I arrived at school already. Well, I was supposed to ride in a Limo but I refuse to since I want to cherish my last moments of being a normal school girl or I prefer to say, normal citizen of Korea. I dashed in to my classroom and as usual, I’m tired of their gossiping. Can’t they get over with it? Why do we need to repeat it over and over again? I’m sick of it, Okay? Even me, I don’t want to be married with him. I decided to have a nap since I arrive at school early though I still have 20 minutes so I’ll cherish it, back off losers!

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

I was lost in my dreamland again. Oh I can see chocolates, Oh there's also sweet candies also burgers, fries, chicken-------- oh WTF, I'm not ONEW. Uwaaa~ the food are everywhere! I'll really eat this now since I haven't had my breakfast yet, OOOOH a KIMCHI Popped out of nowhere. I took it and happily eating it when a figure came by and snatch it from my hand; I ran towards him and tugged his shirt.

"WHY THE ARE YOU STEALING MY KIMCHI?! CAN'T YOU SEE! THEIR ARE FOODS EVERYWHERE?! OF ALL THE FOOD, WHY MY KIMCHI? HAAAAAAA? WHY? WHY? WHY?" I kept on tightening my grip and shake him continuously not knowing then I already woke up in my dreamland and tugging someone who is familiar in my sight. I blink twice and I saw his face more clearly then my body completely froze knowing it was him.

I can see, all of my classmates stop what they were doing even those people who are just walking and passing by our classroom, oops did I create a scene again? KIM SOO JIN, YOU FOOL!

He removed my hand from his collar and fixed his shirt, Jeez "I believe your dreaming of foods again" He scoffed "What a pig" He continued

PIG? I'M NOT FAT SO I'M NOT A PIG, YOU JERK! "I'm sorry but I'm not a pig, Minwoo. I'm a person that God created" I corrected him

"Did you ever know God created Pigs also?" I eyed him 

"So what? All I knew is God didn't create a Bastard IN THIS WORLD" His right eye twitch, Ooh, this is going to be exciting~

He smirked "I have no time for this" Right then, he walked away. No excitement? Wow, he's not the type of person who's playful enough. Based on his attitude, I can say my life will be boring and meaningless than others. 

"Yah, Soo Jin! Why did you do that?" Yoo kyung growled

"Even though you're going to be a princess and his wife, you still need to pay respect to him" Na Eun lectured me

I just rolled my eyes and shrugged. I heard murmurs like;

'They are right’, 'What a ', 'Does she think that she'll still be a princess if her attitude is rude?', 'I heard she's expecting us to like her'

"LISTEN, DO YOU THINK I LIKE THIS? DO YOU THINK I'M HAPPY ABOUT THIS? IF YOU WERE IN MY POSITION, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE ALL THE PEOPLE OF KOREA IN SUCH A YOUNG AGE? DO YOU THINK I'LL BE HAPPY BEING IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE? I TOO, WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE WHO I REALLY LOVE JUST LIKE YOU GUYS!" I stood up and head out of the class not minding Ms. Lee. 

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

Rooftop:

Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. What will happen to me when I married him? Will I be the Soo Jin that everybody knows or not? I have known many happy marriages, but never a compatible one. The whole aim of marriage is to fight through and survive the instant when incompatibility becomes unquestionable. For a man and a woman, as such are incompatible. How will I overcome this new life of mine? I can compare that men and women are natural enemies, like cat and dog--only more so. They are forced to live together for a time, or this wonderful race couldn't go on. Am I right? Romance can be a great "salt" to sprinkle on the hard work of sharing a life with another human being, but the main ingredient of a happy marriage can never be --- 

 

"What are you doing here all alone?" I was cut off in my deep thoughts by a familiar voice. I didn't see this person for a while, huh. 

"Oh. . . Probably meditating" I joked and he didn't buy it. S T R A N G E 

"I was just kidding" I clarified

He looked at the sky "Do you want it?" He asked with pure worriedness and curiosity

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, like I don't know anything

"Marriage" He simply answered

I did the same thing like him; I look at the sky and search for an answer. Right now, I’m having mixed emotions. I don't know what to answer since this is what I really dream, to be a princess but this is not what I expect, to be married to No Min Woo. 

"I don't know" Those were the words that only came out from my mouth

"What do you think of Marriage then? Like . . . Marrying to a prince" I diverted my attention to him and look at his eyes. Why does it show that he's in pain? What's wrong?

"Marriage for me . . . is . . . just. . . a WORD. Marrying him is only by law. We are not even in love so what's the point of the word 'Marriage' then? In fact, Our Marriage won't last if that's what I think or expect" I said 

He smiled and look at me "Marriage is not a word, it's a sentence----- a life sentence" He corrected me

"A Life sentence?" I mockingly said "What's the point of LIFE in marriage, tell me Byunghyun. TELL ME! Were not even in love, were more like enemies" I sighed and continued "You know what, I changed my answer, what I think for marriage is a three-ring circus; engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering. That's what it is. I'll suffer from his hands and expect that!" I'm now on the verge of crying.

"Soo Jin, Try asking any woman in an arranged marriage. Try to know what they did just to feel happy again" 

"Are you saying that I should love him? *scoffs* by the day they announced the news, I was dumb struck. I don’t even know if I’m dreaming or not. I tried every minute to absorb Taewang’s words in myself. I can’t love him if he’s like that”

He shook his head " *sighs*I didn't say that, I just want you to understand how you'll work out things with your husband" He explained briefly

"CORRECTION, FUTURE HUSBAND!" I glared at him and he laugh

"God, I miss you Soo Jin" We hugged each other for a mean time and laughed but on the other side, not knowing it someone is watching them. 

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

"I heard Wangja is getting married not later this month" 

"Really? Who's the girl?"

"They won't tell me"

I scoffed "They don't trust us, do they?" 

"50/50. What change?"

She clicked her tongue "Everything changed, Mom. E V E R Y T H I N G" Then she went off

"Do you think it's time?" 

"Yes, It is. I think it's time we get back" 

"You go first with her then I’ll follow you, guys" I nodded

 

This is it, WE WILL COME BACK TO GET WHAT IS REALLY OURS IN THE FIRST PLACE. The competition is about to start in your life so be careful. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 11 is out! Sorry for waiting:(

Another Cliffhanger eh? HAHAHAHAHA>:)

*REMEMBER: IF YOU CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON & COMMENT BELOW, I'LL FASTER THE UPDATES. I PROMISE!

 

Answered Comments:

Niczkpop: Nyahahaha, Yeah! She's really stupid in this story yet she's intelligent when it comes to life. She really uses her Common Sense more than her knowledge and i like that attitude of her^^ Me too, I've been dreaming of it, that my story will be seen in the featured and recommended lists. DO PROMOTIONS AGAIN~ Hihihi:) Yup, that's your story~O.O" Nado Saranghae~ :"> and YOU HAVEN'T CALL ME YET! :C

Inspirt_Br3nt: Thank You and the time i saw your comment and wall post, a huge creepy smile crept in my face. WEIRD~ O.O" and i laugh crazily 'cause you're too tired to type!xD Well, i too, does the same:P Oh well, how was your exam? I meant, did you just take it or not yet?

K3U_minwoo: No problem and thank you for that lovely compliment. I was thinking Jinwoo and Soowoo looks cute as their love team names:"> Uh, MORE LIKE THE REAL STORY WILL START ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. ALL OF THEM, WILL COME OUT ONE BY ONE-___-"

Hui_VivieMinn: Hiii there:) You're a new reader, right or a silent reader way back before?:) Oh well, you still haven't click the 'subscribe button' :( I hope you do and you will support my story! Fighting~^^

PROMO + 50% DISCOUNT (lol, Kidding) PART2 :

 

MUST SEE!

You won't regret it when you started reading those stories^^