8

Me and My Prince

 

“Oh! Soo Jin. You’re awake already!” Mom Said

“Good morning, Soo Jin. How are you feeling now?” Taewang asked

Before I could answer mom gave me a weird look. I didn’t seem to know why but all of them started to have the same look. Fools, stop giving me that looks! I turned my gaze to Minwoo and he looks like his trying to hold his laughter. If I ever blow up, I’m going to kick his balls! Mom looks like she’s giving me a sign, her lips is pointing somewhere. I gave her a “you-look-like-crazy” look. She face palm herself and extended her lips more. Oh. . I kind of get it; she’s pointing at my arm then that was the time I realize something’s off, I looked at it and it’s pointing on the door. I immediately put it down and looked away. So embarrassing~ this is the first time I met Taewang again then I left an embarrassing expression.

“He He He, So. . . I-I’m fine” I said and bowed at him

He smiled at me then he bowed at me “Oh no, no. Why are you bowing at me, Taewang?” I asked him while I shook my hands in front of him. He shouldn’t be doing this.

“You saved my life, my dear child” He said and insist on stopping his bow. “I want you to know how grateful I am for you to sacrifice your life for me and for the people of Korea” He said then he planted a kiss on my right hand. 

“You deserve to live, Taewang. I think it’s because of your great deeds that’s why us, people of Korea have the rights to sacrifice ourselves just for you to continue doing and serving the right morals for this country” After I said those touching words, he hugged me. OMO! HE HUGGED ME! THE KING OF KOREA HUGGED ME~ I’M GONNA POST THIS A STATUS IN MY FACEBOOK, TWEET IT IN MY TWITTER, POST IT IN MY TUMBLR AND MORE. . .

“And you kid, deserve to have a better life to” He said then turned his attention to his son

“I believe you already met my son, Prince No Min Woo” He bowed at me. Uwaaa~ FIRST TIME IN HISTORY HE BOWED AT ME, I think I should put that as an answer in my test in history.

W-Wait, TEST? HISTORY? SHOOT, THE 200 ITEM TEST? NOOOOOOOOO~ I FAILED ALREADY! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

"Prince? More like a bastard” I mumbled those last words, good thing Taewang didn’t hear it but sadly he heard it and shoots me his so called 'COLD' and dangerous stares, Wait--- since when does his stares got to be dangerous? *sighs* and mouthed ‘You’ll die if I get you’ and I stuck my tongue as fast as I can so that Taewang won't see it.

“Yes, he’s a prince and he’s my son. Why?”

“Oh nothing, I thought he’s just one of my normal schoolmates in our school” I said closer to be sarcastic

“Well now you know that I’m a PRINCE, Ms. Kim Soo Jin” He said, emphasizing the ‘Prince’ word. Oh kapeesh~ I just rolled my eyes

“Yeah, Yeah” I said

“Speaking of school, I never thought that you guys are schoolmates. I was shock when I heard that news from the very beginning. Well now, I can tell that you guys will be friends starting from now on” Taewang said. Uh-Oh Looks like he’s expecting that much for us, huh. 

I just laughed awkwardly and I can tell that my laugh is FAKE, Jeez “HA HA HA HA HA, Yeah I guess so?” I said then looked at him. “Right, Prince? Will be friends like forever!” I said, having my eyes getting bigger and bigger every second and my eyebrows are doing up’s and down’s. 

He looked at me weirdly and just rolled his eyes “Yeah? Whatever” He said with a boring tone. If he’s getting bored here, why won’t he go home? Besides they have lots of bodyguards here for him to drive home.

I scoffed “More like enemy’s forever” I whispered to myself.

“Oh, Before I forgot. We are having a welcome party to you, Soo Jin” Taewang said.

“Uh, why’s that?”

“It’s for your recovery. Lots of people know who you are now. So Medias will be there, well expected to be there actually. They should know that you’ve regain consciousness already and of course, this is my way of showing my gratitude to you”

“Isn’t this a bit of exaggerating? Well you see a simple ‘thank you’ will do. You don’t need to waste such big amount of money just for me having a party. I’m pretty fine and you could tell that to the Medias” I said and mom came near me

“Soo Jin! Don’t be disrespectful, Just say ‘thank you’ and ‘you’ll definitely come’, that’s all” Mom whispered to me and pinched me. I yelped

“Is there a problem?” Taewang asked

“Oh, No! No! Soo Jin said she’ll gladly accept your invitation since it’s her party” Mom said and I gave her a WTF look

“That’s great!” Taewang said. Oh No . . .  TOO LATE! Might as well, have fun at that party!

“Since it’s my party, Can I invite my friends?” I asked, hoping it will do

“Of course, you already said that it’s your party so might as well, tell your friends to come” He patted my head.

“Thank You” I bowed at him

“Okay, our business here is done. We better get going. Rest well, Soo Jin” Taewang said

“Be careful on your way home, Taewang and thank you once again” I said

He looked at me then gave me a look and hugged me. Did he just hug me?! I’m really going to kick his balls NOOOOW but when I’m about to do that he whispered something

“I’ll see you next time, Wife” I scoffed. “In your dreams, bastard” I respond between our hugs and I swear to god, my mom and Taewang is smiling like crazy people. Their face has a BIG SMILE written all over it. Then I just gave mom a WTF look again. WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAZY PEOPLE!

“We’ll see then” He said and broke off the hug. “You’re really something huh” he smirked at me and went away.

WIFE?! WHAT THE HELL? THAT WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF THIS WORLD ENDS! I’M NEVER EVER GONNA BE HIS WIFE, EEW! IN HIS DREAMS, SERIOUSLY!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 8 is out! Sorry for waiting:(

I didn't open my account here in AFF for the last two days because of my school. Yeah, That's right! HELL is baaaack>.<" and everytime my days end, i'll go to my friend's house and practice our dance although my curfew everyday is 6:30pm. pretty early. RIGHT? 'UH-HUH' So now i've got the chance to open it since i've got lots of time! Yup, LOOOOTS OF TIME! So i saw a lot of comments in this story and i felt mixed emotions; i felt happy, scared and i burst into tears. I saw how determined all of you are, i think all of you have the same thinking of saying the right thing of not deleting my story. I appreciate every comment you post and seriously, i treasure all of them in my heart and mind. I laugh at every way you express your feelings about my story so i decided NOT TO DELETE THIS! *throws confetti everywhere and dances like crazy* So i really appreciate your support and i felt relieve since there are 3, i think? that posts a comment here that i know for a fact, that it's their first time to post a comment here in my stories. SO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR LOVING IT!

Oh well! comments are loved<3 ALWAYS!

Don't forget to subscribe>:D<

 

Answered Comments:

Starrynytt: Thanks for the compliment and i do hope you press the 'subscribe button' so you'll know when i update my stories:D Please support this with all your heart and let's be friends, mkaaaay?(:

brentseah: Omo! Are you a new reader or a silent reader before? I know for sure, this is your first time to comment here in my story so i appreciate it a lot! and thank you for giving me your opinion and as what I have said up there, i'll continue it so please support it with all your heart! lol<3 Let's be friends, mkaaay?(:FIGHTING~ 

Niczkpop: Nooo, It's Okay. I can wait for that! Just do what you promise that's what matters most, right?:D YOU CLICK THE UNSUBSCRIBE BUTTON FOR SERIOUS? OOOOOH:O Okay, but atleast you gave up. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yup, MINWOO CAME BACK~ FINALLY! AND HE WILL BE APPEARING HERE EVERY CHAPTER, SHEEZ- CAN'T HE TAKE A BREAK? HAHAHAHA:P AND I REALLY WON'T DELETE MY STORY SINCE YOU GUYS ENCOURAGE ME TO DON'T and I LOVE IT!

K3U_minwoo: Ohmy! I cried in your comment, seriously. You've really been waiting for my update every time you go online, right? and if you didn't saw my story being updated, i bet you're being broke- Ani, that's not the right word but depressed, maybe? Am i right?:D And thanks for sharing it! :) and NOOOOOO~ Don't join her! I'll be 2x scaredy than last time! WAAAAH~ Maybe your right, i have lots of silent readers and i think they loved every chapter of my story. MAYBE?:D and what you said are like them, it made me decide not to delete it. HIHI:D

_heyflamin: Unnie, *sobs* Thanks for having the chance to read this. I'm so happy! DAMN HAPPY~ and i will never ever delete this, I PROMISE! HIHI:) Keep on commenting, Okay?:) and i will update more and more!

Kwangmin_GF: Hehehe, I won't delete it. I promise. Thanks for saying out your opinion about this and like what i have said in my wall post, i can wait, so don't rush yourself! STUDIES FIRST! Okay?:) and Kwangmin will be coming out so soon. It will past for 4-5 chapters first. HAHAHAHA! :)