7

Me and My Prince

"Actually, you were in a coma" she said looking outside from the window, then at the stars. C-coma?

"S-Since w-when?" I asked, shuttering

"About 3 months already" 3 months?! WTH! I've been in a coma for three months! Oh my gosh, how should I react on this?!

"T-th-three m-months?!" I said, shuttering. It can't be that long.

"What happened to me, Mom?" She closed her eyes

"You see, you knew everything that would happen on that day. I can tell that you already planned everything and it all happen in one incident"

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

(A/N: The words that are italized are flashbacks and the words that aren’t; it's her mom narrating the story)

"I was watching the live event at Incheon at that time and something inside me felt that this event was going to be something and yes, I was right when I saw that someone got shoot. At first, I thought it was the king but when the camera focuses on the victim. I s-saw it was my d-daughter, Kim Soo Jin who got shoot. I didn't believe my eyes at first, 'cause I thought you'll be in the school, having fun"

I hear people screaming, panicking and a siren of ambulance. At last, my decision is right. Someone kept on cupping my face; I slowly open my eyes but just a half way there. I started to feel the pain, it really hurts. 

"Stay strong. Hold yourself!" The man said gently. I smiled,

"Thank. . . God . . .  I did. . . .  The . . . . . right . . .  . Decision" I said between my coughs and struggle. "Tae . . . . . Wang (Great King) “Now, my breathing is getting harder and harder. I smiled for the last time and closed my eyes. 

"But I was wrong when I received a phone call from a hospital here in Seoul. They said that you were hurriedly sent here because of the event. I can't seem to know why, but I was just standing there, wishing all that happened to you is a bad dream. Reality only sinks into me when taewang called me so I dashed out of our house and headed to the hospital. I saw you lying in the hospital bed with wires all over your body and an oxygen mask on your mouth. First thing, that came up on my mind 'Is that really my daughter?' When I saw your face, I can't help but think what will happen to me and your dad if you're really gone?" She sobbed and sniffed "I prayed and prayed for your safety but my prayers haven’t been answer when they told me that you'll be in the state where it calls 'Coma'. It's hard to accept at first that you won't wake up for that long. But my faith in God didn't last. Every day after I woke up and every night before I sleep, I always pray to the Lord to let her wake up now and let her live long. 1 month passed, you still didn't wake up. Reporters anxiously wanted my words on what I felt about that incident and I don't want to talk about that so I refuse to show myself until Taewang help me. He paid your hospital bills and told the doctors 'to do anything for her just to wake up'. I gladly took his help and somehow in me, I felt that my sufferings become light. 2 months came; still you didn't move or lift a finger of you. I became too lose hope somehow but I kept on dreaming about you asking for help. And Suddenly, A day came that I almost lost you.

 

"Good morning, Soo Jin" I planted a kiss on your forehead

"Mom's just going to buy some food okay?" I held her face, still no respond. I was about to leave when I heard sounds from the electrocardiogram (EKG systems) Her body were moving side to side, breathing hardly. Her life was almost on the risk. I immediately press the button near her bed

"S-Soo Jin! S-Soo Jin! Stay strong! Fight, Soo Jin! Fight it!" I said, cupping her face while I’m crying and crying. Nurses and Doctors came as fast as they can and try everything to regain you back.

"I was still crying and crying having the thoughts of you not being here in our side. Minutes passed, your body calmed down. I thought you already died at that time but they said you’re alive and they manage to bring you back" I was crying in happiness at that time and I vowed never to lose hope on you in waking up" She smiled

Soo Jin's Thoughts:

 I heard a sudden noise then a door appear not far to me.

"HEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO? ANYBODY THERE? HEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO?" I shouted, standing up. I turn around and found no one. I went near the door and opened it. Once I opened it, a flash of my memories since I was a baby show up to me.

"W-What is this?" I said, moving a closer look at it. Then I heard Mom's voice shouting, no--- more like crying. What's happening?

"Mom! Mom!" I missed her so much. . . "Mom, do you know why I’m here? Mom!" Am I going to die? Oh wait, I already died, aren't I? Why is Mom not answering me? Can't she hear me? I need help here! Then someone pulled me and tries to send me away from this room but I insist 'cause I want to hear Mom's voice and ask her why am I freaking here.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I shouted then he shakes me "SOO JIN, YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!" He said

"Why?" is the only word I can say from this unbelievable happenings and this freaking white place. "CAN'T YOU SEE, I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE? OMMA'S CRYING AND I CAN'T SEEM TO KNOW WHY AND I'M FREAKING STUCK IN THIS PLACE!" then I started to cry "COME ON, LET'S GO BEFORE IT'S TIME" then he dragged me out of the room or should I say a door? I fall to the ground and started to give up 'cause I can't seem to find a way out in this place.  

(End of Soo Jin's Thoughts)

"3 months passed, I’m taking care of you like you're just alive. Sharing random things to you and talking to you. I could feel your presence somewhere in this room and it made me feel lighter than before. Just then, you woke up a while ago and that was the best thing that happened to my life. You’re back again and now, you're going to have the second life you want" She said and then she hugged me

"I do hope what I told you are sufficient enough to answer your questions" She laughed and I nodded. 

"So I was shot here, in my heart?" I asked, pointing my heart

"Silly girl. Aren't you stupid enough?" She then released a big laugh and I just looked at her like I don't know what she's pointing to. "If you've been shoot in your heart. Wouldn't you die?" She's right! I face palm myself. You're stupid, Soo Jin!

"Not particularly there, on your chest let's say" I nodded and planted a kiss on her cheek "Goodnight Mom~" then  I went to dreamland again.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

"Ooh, why are there so many beautiful dresses here?" I said with my eyes twinkling.

"Shoes!" I jumped in excitement and ran over to that section. I fit one and it perfectly fit, I fit another one and it fits also.

"Looks like, this are all mine huh?"  I said and started to get a elegant dress and a shoe that will match the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. I really look presentable now then i saw my husband image standing next to me.

"Hello, Soo Jin" He smiled

"Hey, we meet again" He nodded

"How are you feeling now?" Oh, He cares for me. How sweet~

"I'm fine than what I expected and it's all thanks to you" He puts his hand on my shoulder and leaned much closer to me

"You know, Soo Jin. You look pretty and presentable today" I smiled.

"Really? Well then, thank you" We both smiled to one another until I remember something

"That reminds me, How come I’m only seeing your mouth not your face?" Yeah, pretty true. When I was stuck at that white place, I could barely see his face because of the light or the white something that covers his face.

"Come with me" and for a minute, I didn't know that I was following him already. He leads me to a place I’ve never seen before. What is this place? 

"Hey" I tug his shirt. "Where are we?" 

"We came here for me to reveal my face" 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU'RE GOING TO DO THAT?" Oh. . If I only knew that this will happen. I should have asked him about that long ago! Stupid Soo Jin!

He held my arms and led me closer to him but as soon as I took another step, I tripped and that's where my dream ended! 

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

      

SOO JIN!!! WHY NOW? WHY DID YOU TRIP NOW? HE WAS ABOUT TO REVEAL HIS FACE AND THANKS TO YOUR CLUMSINESS IT'S ALL RUINED! PABO SOO JIN, PABO!  Okay, I need to wake up now.

I woke up and found someone inside of my room uninvited. 

"You're awake" Duh, that's why my eyes are open! Is there even a human who is sleeping with their eyes open? Oh. . Wait, that reminds me. . Taeyeon from SNSD, I once saw a video of her sleeping with her eyes open. If I could remember it, Yoona is the one who said that. Yeah, maybe her.  Why am I going off topic again? Jeez

"Why are you here?" I ask him coldly

"We are here to visit you" W-we? Who is he with? 

"You" I pointed a finger to him and swift it into where the door is. I was about to tell him to leave until someone came in and greeted me. I was in deep shock to saw who it was that I forgot to put my finger down and if you're in my position. God, Swear. They're faces were hilarious!

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 7 is out! Sorry for waiting:(

Why do i feel like i only have 3 readers in my stories? Don't you know how much it hurts for me as an author to see how many readers i only have?!  It seems like no one is intrested. Should i delete this or no? I felt like deleting this but i can't dissappoint my 3 supportive readers. What should i do? Guys, Help me! No one is reading this but only the 3 of you, Guys *sobs* 

Oh well! comments are loved<3 ALWAYS!

Don't forget to subscribe>:D<

 
Answered Comments:
 
Niczkpop: Well then, feel free to have a chat with K3U_Minwoo here and as you're promise every chapter you'll promote it, mmkaay? Imma check your stories per chapter if you really did that! HAHAHAHA=))) Soo Jin will meet Minwoo sooner! Don't do that threat of yours! I'm scared every time it's 3am. WHAT A DEVIL'S HOUR! >.< Don't UNSUBSCRIBE, OKAY?:D
K3U_minwoo: I will update as fast as i can but i'm having second thoughts of deleting this story! :/ I just voted Boyfriend in MAMA awards. Hope they'll win! *crosses fingers*  
Kwangmin_GF: Thanks a lot! I'll check your stories if you really did promote it like what i've just said to Nickzkpop:) And as what i have said to you in my wall post, Kwangmin will show up when the real story starts! ^^