1

Me and My Prince

"Your Highness, Breakfast is ready" 

"Mistress, you should wear this for today" 

"Agasshi, you don't have any schedules today. What do you want to do then?"

"Bingung Mama, Do you want to go to Paris for shopping?"

 

Ah~ It really feels good to be a princess! You can always wear beautiful dresses, elegant shoes to be ramped in good places, delicious food to be eaten everyday and Maids/Butlers will serve you 24/7. No WORRIES, NO HARDSHIPS. . .  But wait, In every fairytale stories, if there's a beautiful princess, there's also a handsome prince that you will end up with. I wonder who my prince is. I wish he's my ideal type of guy. 

I went out of the room and saw a dark figure eating. The sun's light reflects his figure that's why I couldn't see who he was. I wonder who he is and where did he come from? 

"Sweet heart, Come here and let's eat" He said in a sweet voice

"Sweet heart?" I asked confusingly "Are you my boyfriend?" I added

"No, I'm not. I'm your husband" He's not even bothering to remove that sweet tone of his and as far as I can see, his mouth is the only figure I can see

"So you're my husband? How come you just show up now, in my dreams?" He smiled widely. Omo, why is he walking towards me? W-wait, could it be --- He cupped my face and started singing a sad song

 

(Voice of my heart)

 

majubogo haryeodeon geu mal (The words I wanted to say in front of you)
chama haji mot haetdeon geu mal (the words I couldn’t say)

na jeonhajido motan chae tto tteona (Without the chance to say them)
i jarie honja dugo tteonagane (You left me alone in this place)

jikyeobol su bakke nan (All I can do is watch)
tto chamabol su bakke na (all I can do is hold on)
i goseseo neol gidaryeo (and wait for you here)
aswiumman namgin chae (You’ve gotten farther away)
tto meoreojindaedo du (leaving only regrets)
nuneul gameun chae malhae (say it with both eyes closed)

na sori eobsi bulleobonda geudae jigeum (I call out without sound)
gieokhamyeo bulleobonda geudae (I call out remembering you)
ijeuryeogo noryeokhaedo geudae (I try to forget you)
nae mam gatji anheungeol almyeonseodo (knowing you don’t share my feelings)

malhaejuji motaetdeon geu mal saranghae (The words I couldn’t say to you, I love you)
chama naeji motaetdeon geumal (The words I couldn’t bring myself to say)
na jeonhajido motan chae tto tteona (I couldn't even tell you and you left)
i jarie honja dugo meoreojine (you’re leaving me here alone and going farther away)

gidaril su bakke nan nun gamabol su bakke na (All I can do is wait, all I can do is close my eyes)
i goseseo na meomchwoseoseo (Because I'm staying here)
aswiumman namgin chae neo meoreojindaedo (You’ve gotten farther away, leaving only regrets)
du soneul moeun chae malhae (say it with both your hands together)

na sori eobsi bulleobonda geudae jigeum (I call out without sound)
gieokhamyeo bulleobonda geudae (I call out remembering you)
biuryeogo noryeokhaedo geudae (I try to empty myself for you)
ni mam yeogi eomneungeol almyeonseodo bulleobonda (knowing your mind isn’t here)

maeumeuro malhaebonda geudae jigeum (I say it with my mind)
hoksirado doraolkka naege (thinking that maybe you’ll come back to me)
nae mam gatji anketjiman geudae (You don’t share my feelings)
doraondamyeon hoksirado majuchilkkabwa (but if you came back I might run into you)

na oneuldo deullijido anheul moksori oechijyo (I yell out again today)
deureulli eomneunde gyesokhaeseo bureujyo (knowing that my voice won’t be heard)
teongbin gongchaege sseo naeryeogatdeon uriui iyagi (You won’t hear me, but I keep calling)
geudaega jjijeojyeoseo honja namge dwaesseo (Our story, written on an empty notebook)
eomneun jibeseoneun hal ildo eobseo nan beolsseo (I’ve become alone after you ripped it apart)
da ijeosseul geudaereul da algie (In a house without you, there’s nothing to do)
nae bang ane inneun (I know that you’ll already have forgotten about me)
geudae heunjeokdeureul aesseo tto jiwoyo (I try to erase traces of you in my room)

maeumeuro malhaebonda geudae jigeum (I say it with my mind)
hoksirado doraolkka naege (thinking that maybe you’ll come back to me)
nae mam gatji anketjiman geudae (You don’t share my feelings)
doraondamyeon (doraondamyeon) hoksirado majuchilkkabwa (but if you came back, I might run into you)
gidaryeo hoksirado majuchilkkabwa gidaryeo (I wait, I wait thinking that I may run into you)

---------

"I show up today . . . to give you a sign" 

 

“A Sign?" What is he talking about?

"Hold on, what are you saying? What do you mean by 'A Sign'?" This conversation made me more confused with him

"The Song that I sang to you a while ago was the sign I was giving" Okay, now I understand

"Wait, why did you sing a sad song? Is there something bad going to happen in the future?" He gave me a smile not just an ordinary smile but a smile which can make you calm and satisfied

"I need to go" He said

"Wait, before you go. Can I ask you something? When are you going to show up again?" I just hope I’ll meet him soon

"I'm going to show up when the right time comes. Just wait patiently, baby" I nodded 

He's leaning his face closer to mine?! Don't tell me. .  . HE'S GONNA KISS ME?! Sweet! This would be my first kiss and wow, the first kiss in the world where you will get it in your dreams and I could have the chance to kiss him too. Omo, He's almost there, ALMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!

 

"Wake Up~ Dumb ! You need to go to school!" My alarm clock sang. SHOOT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ MY DREAM!

"Another dream of being a princess again" I left a sigh and do my daily routines

 

"*Knocks* Soo Jin, Breakfast is ready!" Mom said and I nodded. I went out of my room and proceed to the dining table to eat.

 

Anneyong Hageseyo, My name is Kim Soo Jin. I've been breathing in this world for 16 years already. I'm a current senior student in Dongguk High School. My friends always say that I'm too old for dreaming to be a princess but what can I say? My Dad needs to run because of the huge debt he borrowed at the Loan Sharks. Good thing, I handled Dad's debt. I told them to give us at least a year to pay the debt. As for now, Mom and I are struggling so hard to earn that money.

 

I looked up to my watch *Oh crap!* I'm late~

"Mom, I'll be going now. Bye Bye!" then I went off. One of the facts that I hate in my life is that my house is 20 minutes away from the school. 

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

Dongguk High School:

 

I'm late, 20 MINUTES LATE! I'm dead again! I sneaked in at my classroom and sit back on my desk. Phew~ that was close!

"Soo Jin, Why are you late again?" One of my best friends, Na Eun asked.

"I woke up late" I whispered "Plus, Transportation" I added

"Well then, Good luck~" Yoo kyung, another best friend of mine said. 

"E-E-Ehem" Ms. Lee cleared and faced me. "Ms. Kim, would you like to tell me why you're late again?" Gosh, is she serious?

"On second thought *pauses* don't bother to tell me. I'm pretty sure it's the same reason again" I rolled my eyes. Good thing you know, Ms. Lee! Sometimes I just want to talk back and put a book on to refrain that talkative mouth of hers. I think she always has that period of hers that's why she's like that. What a Terror!

"Oh yeah, before I forgot, your punishment for being late in my class for the 10th time is to go outside and held your arms up until the class ends" She smiled. I scoffed. She always put that fake smile of hers and she knows I hate it. I stomp my feet heading to the door. Good thing, I'm the kind of girl who is obedient. She should thank me one day for being such an obedient person.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

"Soo Jin!" Na Eun shouted my name. Ahh~ At last, they're done. "We have a problem" She continued

"W-What is it?" I'm pretty sure this news will be a bad idea for me

"We have a big test on Friday! It consists of 200 items that she taught this semester" She exclaimed while Yoo kyung is looking at us boringly, not bothering the fact that we have a test on Friday.

"IS SHE SERIOUS?! I've always been kicked out from her class every morning and now, she is commanding us to study because of that 200 item test!  Uwaaa~ she really loves me" I said sarcastically

"Soo Jin, Ms. Lee doesn't even hate you. She just hates the way you're being late in her class. Am I right, Yoo kyung?" 

"Huh?" Yoo kyung asked dumbfound. Okay! Okay! She's certified not listening to us. "Oh, Yeah?" She added not even sure of her answer

"I know! Now, what do I do? I can't borrow notes to my classmates. You know were not allowed to borrow notes" I just hate that stupid rule of Ms. Lee. I just want to share something to you guys. Na Eun and Yoo Kyung are busy peoples. Na Eun worked as a waitress in a popular cafe shop while Yoo Kyung always takes care of her siblings. There are times that they don't have time to mingle with me. Also, they don't copy notes. Whenever were having a test, they always say to me 'WE ONLY USE STOCK KNOWLEDGE!' pretty dumb, right?

"Soo Jin!" Ms. Lee called me

"Ne?" I bowed. I hope she exempt me for taking the test on Friday

She looked at Na Eun and Yoo Kyung and they both bowed. "I see, you already knew were having a test on Friday" I nodded "and the coverage is the lessons I taught you this semester" I nodded again

"So I already calculated your grades and I'm sorry to say this but you're on the verge of falling to the sea" 

"What?!" Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm failing in her class! "Is there a way, where I can pass my grades?" I added

"Ne, there is only one way and I already think about it" 

"What is it?"

"Tutoring" W-what?!

"Tutoring?! So who’s this person?" 

"It’s the prince, No Min Woo" Did I just heard the right words? Prince?! No Min Woo? Why him?! Why of all the genius boys here in Dongguk, IT'S HIM! Can't it just be a normal nerd? Not a prince? Also, He might kick my if I got the wrong answer to his question. Oh no no no no!

"Why is the prince going to tutor me?" I asked a pretty dumb question but what can I say, I'm hella curious

"I'm teaching History, remember? Are you sick enough to forget what I'm teaching?" I shook my head

"Why does it have to be him? Can't you pick a normal nerd? Not a prince? I think it's kind of exaggerating. We don't even know each other" 

"Can't you see the connections? He's a prince. He surely knows the history of Korea besides he always get A++ on History" She walked away

"By the way, meet him after school in his classroom. Don't even waste my effort of persuading him to tutor you. He's a busy person so come early or come in time because he hates waiting. But don't worry he surely said "His willing to help", Okay?" She added and did Your-dead-if-you-don't-show-up-to-him look. Jeez, He said his willing to help, so. . . . Okay? I nodded.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

Na Eun, Yoo Kyung and I are eating happily and having girl talks.

"Should I trim my hair? It's getting longer and longer" Na Eun whined

"Nah, you look better in that" I praised her

"No, she doesn't! She looks like a thin girl" Aish, Yoo kyung! Why are you killing the moment?!

"YAH! I'm not! I'm just y!" Na Eun defended herself

"Nah-Uh! You're really thin. Your waistline is 25, right?" 

"Uh, Yeah?" Na Eun is not sure of her answer

"See, it proves the fact that you're thin. Okay?" Na Eun nodded 

"Yah! Soo Jin, You better concentrate on your tutoring later, okay?" Na Eun scolded me. She just changed the subject because she was too embarrassed about her becoming thin.

"Jeez, you sounded like my mom" I bite a sliced of apple

"Yah! I'm just reminding you, Sissy! You know there are a lot of girls dying to be in your position so you better concentrate! And ex-cuse me, were not just talking about any normal guy out there. We’re talking about a prince, Soo Jin. A HANDSOME PRINCE!" Okay, Okay! I left a sighed

"Yeah, A prince tutoring a dumb ugly girl named Kim Soo Jin" Omo, I don't know why but I'm becoming embarrassed with the IQ level I have.

I heard girls squealing everywhere. What the - - ?!

"Speaking of him" Yoo kyung said. Na Eun and I diverted our attention where Yoo kyung was looking "He's there" She added

They headed to the VIP's section and chefs served them one of the best cuisines of Korea. The place where I, Na Eun and Yoo Kyung are eating can see the whole view of VIP's section. W-wait, hold on. Am I dreaming or is this reality?!

"I- I- I th-think" Oh shoot! I'm shuttering!

"Eh?" they both look at me weirdly

"I think he's looking at us" I mumbled. Gosh! Why so shy, Soo Jin?!

"Who?"  There’s a confused expression written all over their faces

"The Prince" I whispered, well for them to hear

"Eh?!" They said in unison and stood up in shock. They both turned their eyes on where the prince who is really looking at us. Their mouth formed an "o" shape.

"! Retouch, Retouch!" They both grabbed their make-up purse and put cosmetics on their face. Jeez, this is what Na Eun and Yoo kyung really are.

"I need to go, I still need to do something" I stood up and get my things

"Okay, see you!" They both said and I waved at them

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

3 hours past, school was over. . .

"Soo Jin, We better get going. See you tomorrow, okay?" Yoo kyung said

"Ne, Take care" They both smiled. 

"Oh! By the way, good luck with you and the prince!" Na Eun smirked

"Yah! We won't do anything stupid so stop that dirty thoughts of me doing IT with him. He'll just tutor me. Okay?" I explained

“Yes, Yes. whatever you say, sissy!" They both went off and laughed evilly. Oh my gosh! I could still here their evil laughs up to here. "OMG! Goosebumps~" I chucked and went on my way.

I was on his way to his classroom when someone bumped me and we both landed at the floor

"Sorry” he said as he picks up his things

"No, it’s Okay" I helped him picked up his things. Oh! We have the same books. He might be a senior too. I handed him his books. His eyes grew big and I'm a bit confused at his expression. Should I ask for his name or better not? I think I should so I could properly apologize to him. His face looks familiar to me, too familiar. I wonder where I saw him.

"Uh, Excuse me. May I know your name?" I said. I know I saw him way back uh. . I don't know before maybe?

"Lee Byunghun, But I prefer to be called 'L.Joe'" L.Joe? Wait, I know that name!

"oochi~" I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Why are you here?" I asked confusingly

"I'm studying here" He said coolly. Aww, he never changes! 

"Then, where are you going? School's already over" 

"I'm about to get my history notes in my classroom. Want to tag?" History? Omo! Shoot! Now, that thing went out in my mind for a second.

"The prince" I mumbled. How could I forget that?!

"What? The Prince?" L.Joe asked confusingly

"L.Joe, Sorry~ I need to go somewhere. Could you wait for me in the lobby after you get your book? I might take long, Okay?" Before he could talk, I ran as fast as I can. "You have to make it up to me, Okay?" I shouted and he smiled

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

At the Classroom:

I'm doomed at Ms. Lee tomorrow. I know for sure she will shoot me with her rifle gun! Also, He might think I ditched him. I let him wait for 15 minutes. Aish! I took a deep breath before I entered the classroom and I can see clear and widely, his giving me his cold stares. I think he's pissed off, No; He's REALLY pissed off for letting him wait for that long. I couldn't even stare at those brown eyes of him. I was afraid on what he'll do to me so I kept on staring at my foot thinking on how I should start this conversation with him. Minutes passed, still no one dares to talk. I could still feel his pair of eyes sending me weird vibrations and cold stares. So I decided to look at him and I was right, his eyes look like a burning fire. The silence is killing me so I decided to break it.

"Uh. . . I'm S-Sorry" I mumbled those words. Why am I keeping on mumbling words this day?! He stood up and glared at me. I can tell in any second now, he's going to blow up like a machine gun. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 1 is out, sorry for waiting:( 

Oh well! comments are loved<3 ALWAYS! Don't forget to subscribe>:D<