5

Me and My Prince

Where am I? Why is everything white, No, the right question is why am I the only person here? Where is everybody? I turned around and saw a figure coming out from a light. Am I in heaven? Oh sweet! (Kidding)

"Soo Jin-sshi" the figure called out my name. I think I heard he's voice somewhere before, Oh. . . Where could it be?!

"Uh, before you say anything. May I ask you something first? Where am I?"

"You're on the place where you think you are"

"Place where I think I am? Hmm. . . Heaven?" Okay, yeah. I just guessed that. If I’m right, well damn! It's a lucky guess I’ve got there!

"It's still not the time for you to go there, Soo Jin"

"Then why am I here? Am I freaking lost?" I hope not. .

"You're not lost but for a meantime, you still can't go back to where you are" Okay, I don't even understand a thing about he's saying

"Tell me, where should I really be?"

"That's for you to wait. Like how I’m waiting for us to meet and be together" He said, chuckling

"For us to be together? Whoa- Whoa- Whoa- I don't even know who you are!"

"Is that brain of yours can stored a small amount of memory just to forget who I am?" then he smiled. Waa- I know that smile! That's the smile I started to love since I met him.

"You're my husband, right?" he nodded. I bowed at him for being such a disrespectful person and good thing; he said it's not a big deal to him.

"But how come you're showing yourself to me today? Does this mean I’m going to see you in real life?" 

Want to know what he respond? He just smiles at me. For Pete’s sake! Why do you keep on smiling? If you do that, I might fall on you. Well, not a bad idea, right? He's leaving AGAIN!

"Hey, where are you going?" I shouted

"Back" Back? You're leaving me here, ALL ALONE? I close my eyes, hoping he won't leave but then when i opened it, he's all gone. 

I cried and cried "I DON'T WANNA BE HERE!" I shouted. 

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

I've been here in this white place for days, No- more like weeks already. The so called 'Husband' of mine never shows up to me since he left. He really left me here. I don't know what to do now! I'm just sitting here, doing nothing just waiting for someone to save me here. Please, someone save me. Then I started to cry again. HOW COULD I NOT CRY IF SOMEONE'S NOT SAVING ME?! I'M ALREADY FREAKING PISSED HERE! I WANT MY MOMMY~ OH. .  I heard a sudden noise then a door appear not far to me. 

"HEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO? ANYBODY THERE? HEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO?" I shouted, standing up. I turn around and found no one. I went near the door and opened it. Once I opened it, a flash of my memories since I was a baby show up to me.

"W-What is this?" I said, moving a closer look at it. Then I heard Mom's voice shouting, no--- more like she’s crying. What's happening?

"Mom, Mom!" I missed her so much. . . "Mom, do you know why I’m here? Mom?" Am I going to die? Oh wait, I already died, aren't I? Why is mom not answering me? Can't she hear me? I need help here! Then someone pulled me and tries to send me away from this room but I insist 'cause I want to hear mom's voice and ask her why I am freaking here.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I shouted then he shakes me "SOO JIN, YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!" He said

"Why?" is the only word I can say from this unbelievable happenings and this freaking white place. "CAN'T YOU SEE, I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE? OMMA'S CRYING AND I CAN'T SEEM TO KNOW WHY AND I'M FREAKING STUCK IN THIS PLACE!" then I started to cry "COME ON, LET'S GO BEFORE IT'S TIME" then he dragged me out of the room or should I say a door? I fall to the ground and started to give up 'cause I can't seem to find a way out in this place. 

"Why are you in there?" he asked, cupping my face. "Tell me, HONESTLY, Am I dead?" My voice is trembling and I’m on the verge to cry again

He smiled then my answer to my question is finally ANSWERED!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"No, you aren't" then I hugged him "Thank you! Thank you!" I said happily. He laughed and broke the hug "But you will, if you kept on staying on that room" He suddenly frowned so now it makes sense why he dragged me out of that place.

"How come you just show up to me now? And how did you know that place?" I frowned at him

he shrugged "I have been watching you this past few days so I know what you're doing. You suddenly saw a door and went there. When I entered the room, I knew what you'll be so I tried to drag you out of that place" He explained. 

"There was a friend of mine who said that nobody likes to die yet death is only the way that can bring us to a new life. Every one of us, has a destined time to die and when I decided to go in of that door, it's time for me to go" 

He giggled "It's just out of your curiosity, Soo Jin. You see, you are curious why that door appeared to you right now, right?" I nodded

"So you went there and thought that maybe that door is your way out" I nodded again

"It's not yet time for you to die but you're on the stage where you can choose to die or to stay and that's why a door suddenly appeared to you" W-what?

"Why will I choose between dying and staying?" Well, my mind is practically lost right now. He left a heavy sigh

"Soo Jin, right now, things are way too complicated for you to understand. I'm not the one who let you have the will to decide, it was someone else than me. I bet, you'll remember everything when you go back and you must wait for that" I nodded and tug his shirt before he can leave. 

"Can you please stay here?" I asked with pleading eyes

He didn't hesitate to answer so he nods. Yey~ finally, I have my so called 'Husband' here with me by my side but my mind is full of questions that can't be answers. DAMN! >.<" 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 5 is out! Sorry for waiting:(

 Sorry for the errors and for the boring chapter!

And that poster right there is made by my funny, outrageous best friend of mine 'Niczkpop' :D

Oh well! comments are loved<3 ALWAYS!

Nothing won't go wrong if you click the subscribe button right? So Don't forget to subscribe!>:D<

 

 

Answered Comments:

Niczkpop: Uh-huh, I also hate those stupid mans for doing that stupid plan but they need to so the story will be exciting!

K3U_minwoo: Thank you for loving it!<3 I also love you. Hihi:"> But i hope you won't stop reading my story if you ever knew the reason why he's cold, mmkaay? support it 'til the end! :D Keep on commenting~

Kwangmin_GF: Yeah, Me too. I love chapter 4! AND I will keep on writing this story because of you guys, 'cause you're my inspiration^^