16

Me and My Prince

After that kiss.. no, it's an accident, i smiled like nothing happened. After all, sending fake smiles to the world will be my new hobby.

.

.

.

 

"Is your lipgloss. . . Strawberry?"  We are currently standing at the center of the altar where reporters are taking pictures of us

I gave him my awesome death glare but it feels like it's no use. "Shut up" I hissed. 

In my peripheral vision, i saw him his lower lip.. 

Don't tell me he liked it? Oh gosh. . 

" You do know, i like strawberry flavors to be use in lipgloss?" I scoffed and remove his hand in my wrist. What does he think? That i'm going to kiss him again? Ex-cuse me but one is enough to be an accident and if i kiss him again for the second time.. I must be stupid already.

I face him and speak "I need to remind you something.. I don't want any skinship to happen between us. NOT EVEN A MOVE"

He leans down to my left ear and whisper "Every marriage has it's honeymoon, my dear wife" It sends me weird sensetion through my spine. 

"HEY! LOOK! THEY'RE GOING TO KISS AGAIN!" One of the reporters shouted.

"Curse that reporter!" I hissed and look at the other side.

Without further notice, i felt a soft tingling lips landed on my left cheek. I look at him and he seemed to fix his gaze at the cameras.

Okay, i'll let this one down besides i think he really did take my words seriously is just that.. this people is asking for more. Crap.

 

L.Joe's POV:

"Ahjumma! Why?! Why?! Why?!" I keep on facing back and forth. I still can't believe i watch the whole scene.. the fact that they're married. 

"Child, listen to me.. Do you love her?" I stop and look at the landlady. Do i really love her?? I meant, I don't know if i do. I just came back because of something that happened 6 months ago. I need to mend my broken heart but what's gotten to me? I ask her to kiss me.. I wasn't even thinking at that time. All i want to do was forget the pain. Even though now, i want to forget about her. I haven't move on.. 

"It seems your having a hard time to answer a simple question" I look down letting my tears fall. I don't want to cry AGAIN. I don't want to remember the pain she gave me.. I don't want her face flashing on my head again and again.. I want to forget her.. All about her. 

I fell on the ground.. I used Soo Jin to forget her but why does it seem i can't foget her.. Jo Yeo Woon what have you done to me??

" Sssh.. It's okay.. Stop crying already" 

" *bits my lower lip* I..  j-just cant . . Ah-Ahjumma.. I-It hur..ts so much" I clutch my shirt hoping i can take the pain she's giving.. someday

" I know.. I know" Silence were followed after that. No words were spoken, just me crying and ahjumma comforting me..

 

Yuriko's POV:

"Oppa! Tell me, i'm dreaming.. Tell me they're not yet married!!" I whined in front of Kwangmin Oppa. I just can't believe this.. He married another girl besides me.

"Yuriko.. Stop it. You can't be with him!  I already told you that!" Oppa scolded me again. Tch.

 I crossed my arms and pouted. I love Minwoo Oppa. For your information, he's my whole world. Without him.. I'm incomplete especially now he's married. I'll do whatever it takes to be with him besides we're really not related.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In fact, i'm just Kwangmin's STEPSISTER 

"What Yuriko wants.. Yuriko gets" I mummbled

"Huh? What are you saying?" Kwangmin look at me confusingly

"Oh nothing! I just think that you're righ.. it's time to give him up because he's married already" I pretend a sad face to make him believe everything.

He smiled and pinch my cheeks "Way to go! Just find someone who's more handsome and deserving for your love and won't break your heart" He pointed my heart and I smiled.

Oppa, I'm sorry but there won't be a guy whose more handsome and more deserving of my love and who won't break my heart than Minwoo Oppa. I need to make him fall in love with me.. I eyed that married couple.. Soo Jin, prepare for what i'll do to you.  

 

______________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Chapter 16 is out! Sorry for waiting:(
I'm really starting to get bored in this story. I don't know why. :| 
Must.finish.this.story!