4

Me and My Prince

I woke up 6am and did my daily routines. I took a last glimpse of myself in the mirror and still, I wore my school uniform so that mom won't be curious on where I’m going. Also, my eyes were all puffy and red due to crying all night. I went out of my house and took the other way, yes not the usual way that i go but a way that will bring me to heaven.

I walked until I reach the bus line; I took the bus and head to Incheon. After 30 minutes of riding that bus, my sores *Aww* I walked until I stop at my destination, where lots of people are here and fan girls screaming everywhere. Jeez, Talk about De Javu. I saw the 6 cars passed by me, i know it's them for sure! I walked a bit closer to the area and let people made way for me.

I saw him came out of the car with his bunch of bodyguards. *This is it, this is the day that I’m waiting for, the EXPECTED EVENT that will happen today.* I thought for a second. They're now preparing the cameras, settling down the people and media. I look everywhere and tried to find the face of that person in the Cafe. There, I spot him standing next to the victim. Based on what I’m thinking, he's having an eye to eye contact with one of the people here but I don't even know who that person is. I look every angle of this place, finding where that person in their plan will position.

The event is about to begin and when it finish their plan will happen. I need to find him double time also my trademark to that person is him wearing a pin, yes a round pin with a logo of it, if that's what I remembered they've said. I checked every upper cloth of the people here before the event will start. *Gotcha! I found you, jerk!* I shouted in my thoughts. 

I walked closer and closer so I could have my plan worked. Good thing, I was on the right time when the event started. I didn't even pay attention to the event yet I pay my attention to those 2 jerks that’s planning something. I could tell he's signaling the man with pin that it's almost done. My attention diverted to the man with pin and he's facing one of the media's who is operating the camera. I examined him first and I found out that he doesn't have weapons and then my eyes examined his camera, there I saw on the top of the lens something unusual that I've never seen before in the camera. It's a black tube with something on it. I can say that thing is the one they will use.

Now, my feet are trembling. I just want to change my decision and go home but I can't. Now, he's already saying his thank you speech. Then after that, they will take pictures and at that time, their plan will happen. After a few moments, he's speech is done. I see the man signaled the man with pin then the guy who's operating the camera. I started to run on the direction of the victim then my decision happened! 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

I can hear people screaming, panicking and a siren of ambulance. At last, my decision is right. Someone kept on cupping my face; I slowly open my eyes but just a half way there. I started to feel the pain, it really hurts. 

"Stay strong. Hold yourself!" The man said gently. I smiled,

"Thank. . . God . . .  I did. . . .  The . . . . . right . . . Decision" I said between my coughs and struggle. "Tae. . . . . Wang (Great King) "Now, my breathing is getting harder and harder. I smiled for the last time and closed my eyes.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

"Give me 2 heaven coffees, please" I bowed and then prepare their orders. When I came back I heard something unbelievable.

Man 1: You see there's an event of the king that will be held on Incheon. 

Man 2: What do you want to do then?

Man 1: Simple, Kill the King. 

Are they joking? But their facial expression is serious. "Sir's" I interrupted them which made them stopped the conversation.

"Here are your orders" I served it to them and went away. I decided to clean the tables next to them so I would hear what they're saying. I immediately sat on a chair that is closer to them, pretending I’m just resting. Good thing, they won't know I’m eavesdropping to them.

Man 2: How? 

Man 1: I hired a man who's going to kill him 

Man 2: Who is he?

Man 1: Let's just hide his identity for now but you can find him there wearing a pin with round logo on it

Man 2: *scoffs* you’re really something, Hoejang Park Dae Hyun

Man 1: You know I hated that person since he was put in that throne. 

Man 2: I still don't get you Dae Hyun-sshi, How come? He always does good deeds to you yet your return for his actions is a way to kill him

Man 1: *smirks* let's just say, he did something to someone I know that it's hard to accept the truth.

Man 2: Okay, Do as you please, Hoejang

-Then they left-

I heard them clearly and yes, they were really planning something unbelievable! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I look at my planner on what things I’ll need to pass tomorrow and as soon, as I see the date 'Friday - October 21, 2011'. That conversation popped out in my mind again. I also totally forgot about the event tomorrow. What should I do? Its tomorrow already and I only have 15 hours left, EOTTOKE?!

Mom told me that 'If you love someone, you're willing to sacrifice your life for that person'. I do love the king 'cause he never done such bad things to the Citizens unlike he's son. Omo, why am I comparing him to the king? I forgot, he's not the prince! All I knew, he's just one of my bastards schoolmates anyways, back to the topic I think I should sacrifice myself instead of the king being dead. What will happen to Korea if that ever happen? That bastard, Min woo will be the next king and Korea will be DOOMED in his hands?! Oh no, NEVER! I don’t want that to happen! Never ever! I should sacrifice myself rather than him to be the king, YES! I'll rather be the one who'll die all through out, it’s for the sake of everyone that I’m going to do this. Yes, FOR EVERYONE! 

1 hour passed and I made my decision already. I think about it for a gazillion time and I know it's for the best for everyone. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 4 is out! Sorry for waiting:(

Now, do all of you understand the story? I hope you do. Sorry for the errors!

Oh well! comments are loved<3

ALWAYS! Don't forget to subscribe>:D<

 
 
Answered Comments:
 

K3U_minwoo: Hey there, Chingu! Im gonna answer your questions today:)) She can't tell it to everyone 'cause she doesn't want them to be upset if they knew she will sacrifce herself and if she might tell it to everyone, they will convince her not to do it and she doesn't want that to happen. She even doesn't want to tell the police 'cause it might be a ruckus and those man's will hunt her down and kill her. Also, In my story Minwoo is cold 'cause of his past and you will know it, i dont know maybe around the 20's of my chapter. HAHAHAHAHA:D

Kwangmin_GF: Thank you for loving my story! Kekeke~ :D Keep on commenting!